Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,191 members, 7,963,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:52 PM

Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) (34936 Views)

Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) / High Cost Of Living : See The African Pear I Bought For #400 / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by Agboogashi: 7:29am On Aug 17
That's exactly what it ought to be given the subsisting season. Besides, we ought not to tailor all we do in line with what obtains in foreign clime. We should internalise our own traditions and culture.
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by Zetty177x: 7:31am On Aug 17
They tried o..one corn is #300..has Tinubu employed 500 youth into the army
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by JuanDeDios: 7:32am On Aug 17
helinues:
Cut your clothes according to your size.

FG should introduce a law that any marriage which people bought Aso Ebi worth over N20k and the marriage didn't last for 2 years, the Aso Ebi money should be refunded

grin
I'd say they should be taxed.
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 8:00am On Aug 17
Beremx:
That's a nice one. Corn and pear are seasonal. You don't get to eat it everytime. Besides both are expensive now. A pear goes for between 100 to 200naira in Lagos. You can't even get a fat corn for 200naira. It's from 400naira and above. So each plate of the corn and pear is served in the wedding is approximately 1k. Oh I see coconut there too. Coconut is also very expensive.

I prefer corn and coconut eaten together. Very yummy grin grin

I am happy that Nigeria is gradually printing it's footprints in the world, creating awareness for its meals. Very soon, the whole world will recognise Nigeria meals as international cuisine.
Jollof and Egusi is already close to that...
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by Mom007(f): 8:01am On Aug 17
Corn, coconut and pear ain't cheap. That's big boys doings over there... cool
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by Alsenora: 8:08am On Aug 17
What's served is obviously sweet corn. It's tasty/very sweet and quite expensive compared to ordinary roadside corn. Serving it to guest in a social gathering is expensive...
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMmCcCX5OwE?si=ElfulMV7YDeJb96o
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by hayato(m): 9:08am On Aug 17
World best I love corn 🌽
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by Estorah: 9:48am On Aug 17
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by Love800(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17
Whats the difference?
YemyTemmy:

na small chops dem dey call am, buns na the ones wey dem dey sell for road side
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17
This is ridiculously hillarious. grin grin
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by merits(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMmCcCX5OwE?si=ElfulMV7YDeJb96o

EFCC WATCH THE VIDEO THEY ARE SPRAYING MONEY ON THE COUPLE PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.
Re: Agbado Wedding: Guests Served Corn And Pear At Wedding (Video) by GoodJohn: 10:34am On Aug 25
The content is logically presented

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / “yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos” - Nigerian Man Says / Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.