Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,636 members, 7,962,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nicki Minaj's Live Interview Reveals Her Admiration For Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj's Live Interview Reveals Her Admiration For Wizkid (125 Views)

Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Fans Go Gaga For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's New Photos / Lady On 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Gives Update (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj's Live Interview Reveals Her Admiration For Wizkid by RhodaFa: 11:52am On Aug 17
Nicki Minaj's Live Interview Reveals Her Admiration for Wizkid

She made these statements during a live interview on StationHead. Known as the Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj, who has received numerous Grammy nominations, shared her thoughts about Wizkid, whose real name is Ayodeji Balogun. This sparked excitement among Wizkid’s fans.

During the interview, she pointed out that her meeting with Wizkid was different. She described him as a “cool and calm guy,” adding that he has charisma and is highly intelligent in how he relates to others.

Nicki further said, “I can tell you for free that guy is really cool and very smart. I have much love and respect for him.”

She recounted her first encounter with Starboy and where they met. During that time, she was working on her album ‘Queen’ in a studio in Queens, New York, in 2018. read more- www.wiz9jablog.com.ng/nicki-minajs-live-interview-reveals-her-admiration-for-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

I Was Once Asked To Leave The Stage For Psquare - Flavour Says (video) / Chris Brown Grooves To Asake's "Sungba" In The Club. / Nigeria’s Biggest Filmmakers Are All Yoruba, Chude Jideonwo Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.