Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,446 members, 7,961,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing (19470 Views)

Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / Angry Mob Strip Lady Na*ke Over N2000 Stolen Chicken (photos) / Anambra Residents Strip Lady Naked Over N2000 Stolen Chicken (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by anonimi: 4:26pm On Aug 18
Morbeta11:
In a case that has since gone viral, last week, Vera Liddell, who was working as a cafeteria consultant for an Illinois school district, admitted to stealing $1.5 million worth of chicken wings – 11,000 cases – between July 2020 and February 2022, according to her other lawyer, Gregory LaPapa. The chicken wings were intended for underprivileged children receiving free lunches during the pandemic shutdown, he says.

(PEOPLE reached out to The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office for more information, but they did not respond in time for publication.)

O’Byrne says the church-going 68-year-old woman from Cook County, Ill., who had no previous criminal record, made false orders of chicken wings, which she then resold and gambled away the proceeds.

Do the bold parts make sense to anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by Calitoscassius(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18
Jh0wsef:
grin grin

only Oyibo dey thief luxury style
If na naija we for carry like 12 tins of sardine dey hide for trouser like grenade
grin angry
grin grin grin grin but dey woman na black woman naa, she no be oyibo.

1 Like

Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by Calitoscassius(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18
So he is encouraging a thief? undecided
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by donem: 4:41pm On Aug 18
KingOfTheDamned:

I was telling a colleague the same thing yesterday. It's like they are delusional, wishing the problems away instead of tackling them head-on. They are relying on their divide-and-rule tribalism, which the Yoruba are fond of using. What they don't seem to realize is that hunger isn't about tribes. We don't care if the Ibo join in the protest or not—that's their own problem—but hunger is ravaging everywhere, so the people are angry.

The only people I pity are the very few good Yoruba because this protest will quickly turn all tribes against the Yoruba. Everyone will start attacking any Yoruba living in their state. Here in Edo, we have them, and trust me when I say that whenever we think of bad governance, the first point of anger is towards that any Yoruba neighbors, its just that everyone is holding back for now.

If Ibos like let them sit at home forever and not join the protests, the rest of us other tribes are enough to push home our points.
A fellow of Vast wisdom you are, You fully comprehend my message, mainwhile some short sighted folks are playing ostrich, trying to be politically correct.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by donem: 4:47pm On Aug 18
UpTown001:

They would soon say u are wailing because u lost the last presidential election. And u're igbo.

Meanwhile I just saw Their brothers and sisters, quiing to buy fuel at 900/liter
Godbless you sir well said, Funny Enough am not from South East, and I hardly take sides politically in over a decade of being on this forum, I am just stating the obvious as a concerned Nigerian.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18
MajorOvakporaye:
What about the chicken eggs that HellAnus has been stealing from Oshogbo poultry houses? Who go replace them?

Does he really steal chickens eggs?
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by ivolt: 5:02pm On Aug 18
KingOfTheDamned:

The only people I pity are the very few good Yoruba because this protest will quickly turn all tribes against the Yoruba. [b]Everyone will start attacking any Yoruba living in their stat[/b]e. Here in Edo, we have them, and trust me when I say that whenever we think of bad governance, the first point of anger is towards any Yoruba neighbors, its just that everyone is holding back for now.

So much stupidity in one post.
I doubt if you know the implications of what your delusional mind is considering.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by goslowgoslow(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18
donem:
sadNigeria is sitting on a time bomb, anyone that cares for this country, should help tell our leaders that Nigeria might not survive the next hunger/hardship protest, if tangible reforms aimed at ameliorating the hardship of the masses are not taken, this I have spoken.
18th August 2024
Stop derailing the thread 🧵.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by goslowgoslow(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18
KingOfTheDamned:

I was telling a colleague the same thing yesterday. It's like they are delusional, wishing the problems away instead of tackling them head-on. They are relying on their divide-and-rule tribalism, which the Yoruba are fond of using. What they don't seem to realize is that hunger isn't about tribes. We don't care if the Ibo join in the protest or not—that's their own problem—but hunger is ravaging everywhere, so the people are angry.

The only people I pity are the very few good Yoruba because this protest will quickly turn all tribes against the Yoruba. Everyone will start attacking any Yoruba living in their state. Here in Edo, we have them, and trust me when I say that whenever we think of bad governance, the first point of anger is towards any Yoruba neighbors, its just that everyone is holding back for now.

If Ibos like let them sit at home forever and not join the protests, the rest of us other tribes are enough to push home our points.
People can be stupid.
You need to take your madness medication.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by goslowgoslow(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18
donem:

A fellow of Vast wisdom you are, You fully comprehend my message, mainwhile some short sighted folks are playing ostrich, trying to be politically correct.
The two of you are sick.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by DavidEsq(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18
Jh0wsef:
grin grin

only Oyibo dey thief luxury style
If na naija we for carry like 12 tins of sardine dey hide for trouser like grenade
grin angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by omoredia: 5:25pm On Aug 18
It's not gambling it is u. Are u the only one gambling? The worst people are those that won't take responsibility

1 Like

Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by Ikumapkayi: 5:30pm On Aug 18
donem:
sadNigeria is sitting on a time bomb, anyone that cares for this country, should help tell our leaders that Nigeria might not survive the next hunger/hardship protest, if tangible reforms aimed at ameliorating the hardship of the masses are not taken, this I have spoken.
18th August 2024

You are just a nay sayer and alarmist. We have been through tougher times in the past and Nigeria survived it. This season shall past and Nigeria will remain. So shut up. Tough times don't last tough people do.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by Ikumapkayi: 5:35pm On Aug 18
KingOfTheDamned:

The only people I pity are the very few good Yoruba because this protest will quickly turn all tribes against the Yoruba. Everyone will start attacking any Yoruba living in their state. Here in Edo, we have them, and trust me when I say that whenever we think of bad governance, the first point of anger is towards any Yoruba neighbors, its just that everyone is holding back for now.

You are delusional and stupid. Rather than find profitable thing to do, you chose to single out a tribe for your woes. If you and other folks love yourself, don't attempt what you just suggested. If you attack any tribe to vent your anger, you and the people involved would never live to regret it.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by Ikumapkayi: 5:40pm On Aug 18
ivolt:

So much stupidity in one post.
I doubt if you know the implications of what your delusional mind is considering.

Absolutely! This young people want to plunge this nation into mayhem all because Peter Obi lost.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by benjida: 7:07pm On Aug 18
I already knew it would be a black person. Just like black politicians and government workers who steal everything that is meant for the people.

1 Like

Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by kingimmade: 7:36pm On Aug 18
Makilliti:
Is your company or business struggling with low sales or lack of awareness? No matter your location, you're limiting your business's potential and ROI! Did you know millions of your potential customers are on the internet, but you are missing out? Let us help with comprehensive social media marketing to boost your sales and brand awareness. Whether you sell luxury estates, yachts, luxury cars, gold, offer services, or run a small business, we will manage your social media presence to ensure you reach your target audience anywhere in world and achieve your business goals.

Our Services:

Design Services:
Business/Company Logo Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Advertisement Design: Starting at ₦4,000
Wedding/Event Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Invitation Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Banner Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Business Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Letterhead Paper Design: Starting at ₦3,000

Marketing Services:

Social Media Management: from ₦50,000
SEO Services: from ₦50,000
Content Marketing: from ₦3,000 per piece
Email Marketing: from ₦30,000
Facebook/Instagram Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Google Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Twitter Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Audience Targeting and Analytics: Starting at ₦10,000
Ads Account Problem Solving: Starting at ₦10,000

E-commerce Solutions:

Shopify Dropshipping Store Setup: ₦150,000 - ₦300,000
Online Store Development: ₦150,000 - ₦1,000,000
Payment Gateway Integration: ₦30,000 - ₦200,000

Website Solutions:

Website Design and Development:
Basic Website: ₦50,000 - ₦500,000
E-commerce Website: ₦150,000 - ₦1 million
Custom Web Development: ₦300,000 - ₦2 million+

Mobile App Development:

Simple Mobile App: ₦100,000 - ₦1 million
Complex Mobile App: ₦500,000 - ₦5 million+

Social Media Setup:

Professional Instagram Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional Facebook Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional Twitter Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000

Other Services:

Listing of Business Address on Google Search: ₦5,000
Payst*ack/Flutter*wave/Sel*ar Store Design: Starting at ₦10,000
Assistance with Buying Real Nigerian Followers: Starting at ₦4,000
Video Ads Creation: Starting at ₦5,000
Landing Page Design: Starting at ₦5,000
Company Brochures, Profiles, Newsletters, Proposals, Business Plans: From ₦1,500 per page
CV/RESUME: from ₦5,000

Business Registration and Annual Returns:

Business Name Registration: ₦25,000
Private Limited Company Registration: ₦55,000
NGO/Association Registration: ₦130,000

Annual Returns Filing:
For Small Companies: ₦18,000 per year
For Business Names: ₦16,000 per year
For NGOs: ₦26,000 per year

Unlock your business's full potential with our comprehensive social media marketing services. Amplify your brand presence and boost sales across all platforms. We help your business reach anywhere in the world!

CALL/WHATSAPP US NOW! FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, YOU CAN EASILY COPY THE NUMBER DIRECTLY FROM MY PROFILE OR TYPE THE NUMBER MANUALLY FROM THE IMAGE BELOW

impressive
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:55pm On Aug 18
donem:
18th August 2024
they're will be no more protest
Ppl have learnt their lesson
Nothing had changed
Nothing will change by protest
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by godofuck231: 8:08pm On Aug 18
The white man has no chemicals in their DNA associated to comparison, if it happens its a bait, why punish an old woman rather than go for the real criminals , 16 kig of chicken would kill a normal person if it rises in the stomach during digestion, she most likely fed families not ate it alone
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by masudrocks1: 9:18pm On Aug 18
setup or fix migrate ua to ga4, ga4 ecommerce tracking, conversion tracking GTM[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Are you looking to upgrade your website's analytics setup to the latest and most powerful Google Analytics GA4? Do you need assistance with setting up or fixing GA4 ecommerce tracking and conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager (GTM)? Look no further! I am here to help you optimize your website's tracking capabilities and provide you with accurate and actionable data for better business insights.

link: https://www.fiverr.com/s/XLmlaG5

What I offer:

Setup GA4 And GTM

Migrate all Data from UA to GA4.

Link Google Ads GA4 With Conversion Tracking

Enhance ecommerce Tracking

Setup Retargeting Ads Tags

Enable google signal for personalized Ads on GA4

Setup First Visit, Page View, View items, Add To Cart, Checkout, Purchase Event Tracking

Lead Form, Phone Number, Email and Newsletter-Tracking

Setup Scrolls, Outbound clicks, Site search, Button, Video engagement, and File downloads tracking

Cross-Domain Tracking

Serverside Tracking

Platforms I've Worked On:

WordPress

Shopify

Wix

Custom Website-PHP, Laravel

let's get started discuss your project requirements and boost your analytics insights business decisions!

Note: To provide the best possible solution for your needs, please contact me before placing an order

Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by 79733139(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18
She is a thief with a gambling problem, plain and simple. Jail time will help her think of her actions. The chicken wings were meant for under-privileged children, yet she swindled the school district of the money and gambled the money away - she didn't even earn a profit from her crime.
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by rinzaugustine: 11:28pm On Aug 18
KingOfTheDamned:

I mentioned same thing many months ago and till now that Nigeria is heading towards that direction. Any Yoruba living in another zone in Nigeria whether north or south should have a plan B on how to get back home by now because it might become bloody
Re: NFL Star Chris Jones Offers To Pay For $1.5 Million Worth Of Stolen Chicken Wing by Kuriou: 2:51am On Aug 19
What did she do with the money? I’’m lost here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT / Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial / Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.