Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,497 members, 7,961,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Held Waec Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Held Waec Result (112 Views)

Held Waec Result / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / When Is Held WAEC Results Going To Come Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Held Waec Result by Blestedo75: 12:32am On Aug 18
A cousin of mine WAEC result just released has been flagged held. Will it be released as she is so worried. About thirteen of them out of 30 candidates that sat for the exam in their school is having this problem.
Re: Held Waec Result by illicit(m): 6:52am On Aug 18
There was malpractice involved or suspected sha... They will probably release it but some subjects will be bad
Re: Held Waec Result by Blestedo75: 7:54am On Aug 18
[quote
author=illicit post=131562584]There was malpractice involved or suspected sha... They will probably release it but some subjects will be bad

I asked her repeatedly, she said there was nothing of such. I even went further to find out whether she assisted someone in mathematics, since she is good at mathematics. She said no. From what you are saying now, her admission to the university is not sure then
Re: Held Waec Result by illicit(m): 8:00am On Aug 18
Blestedo75:

I asked her repeatedly, she said there was nothing of such. I even went further to find out whether she assisted someone in mathematics, since she is good at mathematics. She said no. From what you are saying now, her admission to the university is not sure then

Results are usually witheld when there's evidence or allegation of malpractice

If the results are eventually released, one or two subjects are failed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Held Waec Result by Blestedo75: 8:09am On Aug 18
Results are usually witheld when there's evidence of allegation of malpractice

If the results are eventually released, one or two subjects are failed..

Well, it may have been alleged but not all allegations are true. Let's hope it will be released and comes out fine. It's won't be nice for a retake.

(1) (Reply)

JOSTUM Post UTME/DE For 2024/2025 Session / How I Made Millions Online – You Can Too! / Online Tutoring Jobs For NOUN Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.