Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,445 members, 7,961,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano (19668 Views)

Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin / CNN Producer Is Accused Of Luring Mom & 9-old Daughter / Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Ashirioluwa: 10:23am On Aug 18
The Nigerian police and government's practice of concealing the identities of criminals doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Zooposki(f): 10:24am On Aug 18
When I tell Nigerian men they are worse than Indian men they think I’m lying. Nigerian men always raping children. Nigerian men are mostly attracted to preteens. No wonder an Oloriburuku oloshi paedophilic Nairalander here is always bleating about virgins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by advocatejare(m): 10:25am On Aug 18
Softmirror:

Oga Muhammad is married to many wives. How many wives did Jesus marry?! undecided
grin
Who was Muhammad with the night Aisha went to commit adultery with Safwan? Was he with one of his men?

Why was Muhammad raising up his clothes for men to be kissing him grin ?

Sunan Abi Dawud 5224
Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr,:
AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet (ﷺ) poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet (ﷺ) then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side.Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Softmirror: 10:26am On Aug 18
advocatejare:

grin
Who was Muhammad with the night Aisha went to commit adultery with Safwan? Was he with one of his men?

Why was Muhammad raising up his clothes for men to be kissing him grin ?

Sunan Abi Dawud 5224
Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr,:
AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet (ﷺ) poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet (ﷺ) then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side.Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!

Oga Jesus na confirmed GAY. France were not afraid to show case it to the world. advocatejare did Judas French kiss Jesus? grin grin grin

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by idahme(m): 10:30am On Aug 18
Fulaniguy01:

as from your comment I realized that you must be a Christian and more likely an Igbotic descendant . so let me tell you that I have never see any animalistic creature in this world or even in the complete nine planets than some of your people.
please answer me these questions :

in which religion are they finding pastors sleeping with either married or unmarried woman out of wedlock ?

in which religion, tribe and region combined together are they having ladies mothering kids out of wedlock ?

in which religion,tribe and region are they having a woman living with her husband and he is not the father of his children ?

anytime some one commits a crime you must associate his act to the holy prophet . nonentities.

The dude gave citations from Quran to buttress his well articulated points and he talks like someone very educated and this is your reply? Your critical thinking skills are low I must say.

This is the result of quota based education, pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by just2endowed: 10:33am On Aug 18
advocatejare:

This reminds me of the age of Aisha when Muhammad started sleeping with her

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."
-Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378

Now this hadith below confirm that while Aisha was already co-habiting with muhammad, she had not
yet attained puberty
Narrated `Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with
me.
When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves,
but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar
images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached
the age of puberty
.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
-Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151

If they want justice for that girl, they should not take the case to sharia court because according to sharia law the 9 old girl could give consent for that sexual act and her consent is her silence. You can imagine such barbarism!

Now that the poor girl is dead, the animal that raped her can hide under that barbarism that the girl gave consent by her silence

Sunan Ibn Majah 1872
It was narrated from Adi bin Adi Al-Kindi that:
his father said: “The Messenger of Allah said: 'A previously-married woman can speak for herself, and the consent of a virgin is her silence.' ”

Are you saying the rapist can get away with his crime? Omo you are a good sharia lawyer oh....

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by advocatejare(m): 10:34am On Aug 18
Softmirror:

Oga Jesus na confirmed GAY. France were not afraid to show case it to the world. advocatejare did Judas French kiss Jesus? grin grin grin
Which of Muhammad’s gay partners was he with during the journey when Aisha went to commit adultery with Safwan?

How many other men did Muhammad raise his clothes for to allow them kiss his thing as recorded in the Hadith?

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by dauntless15(m): 10:37am On Aug 18
Augustine2244:

Lol! You simply agreed with what I said.
Who's the animal now?
Lunatic animal,Who brought God into this now?
You see why are mentally deranged

Mad dog foaming at the mouth .
You still dey mad?
Lol!. Rabid Rottweiler, you still dey mad.

Thank God you know that you are the animal.
jeez, who hurt you bro, you don chop today? cheesy
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by hamzeiy: 10:38am On Aug 18
Aaaaarghmed:
I am fed up
My fellow citizen, I follow you tire
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by dauntless15(m): 10:39am On Aug 18
Zooposki:
When I tell Nigerian men they are worse than Indian men they think I’m lying. Nigerian men always raping children. Nigerian men are mostly attracted to preteens. No wonder an Oloriburuku oloshi paedophilic Nairalander here is always bleating about virgins.
Seems your dad was a sudanese almajiri. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Softmirror: 10:39am On Aug 18
advocatejare:

Which of Muhammad’s gay partners was he with during the journey when Aisha went to commit adultery with Safwan?

How many other men did Muhammad raise his clothes for to allow them kiss his thing as recorded in the Hadith?

Oga go and ask the French Olympic committee why the depicted Jesus as gay to the whole wide world. grin grin grin
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Augustine2244(m): 10:40am On Aug 18
dauntless15:
jeez, who hurt you bro, you don chop today? cheesy
Jeez! Rottweiler,who stepped on your tail?.Why all the barking, howling and growling?. You no Chop today?
Please check your plate for food and sleep like any good dog.
Animal.
Lol!
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by advocatejare(m): 10:40am On Aug 18
Softmirror:

Oga go and ask the French Olympic committee why the depicted Jesus as gay to the whole wide world. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by dauntless15(m): 10:41am On Aug 18
Augustine2244:

Jeez! Rottweiler,who stepped on your tail?.Why all the barking, howling and growling?. You no Chop today?
Please check your plate for food and sleep like any good dog.
Animal.
Lol!
Seriously you don chop? Drop azza make I send you change for food bingo.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Kenny9857(m): 10:41am On Aug 18
AntiChristian:
lipsrsealed

Allegedly but we would still judge!

Especially those hollier than thou Christians who haven't read judge not so that you won't be judged as judge!

Hypocrites!

I think say I hear say na Igbos from Orlu Sabi learn pharmacy pass for Nigeria!

How true is this?

Ode
But any given opportunity you fit dey banter the Christian Religion
Na trash you dey vomit
Religion of piss indeed
No worry
Na una way of Life so we understand, una no fit wait for una 72 virgins anymore

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by advocatejare(m): 10:42am On Aug 18
just2endowed:

Are you saying the rapist can get away with his crime? Omo you are a good sharia lawyer oh....
That is why the family of the victim should not allow the case to be taken to sharia court if they want justice

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Kenny9857(m): 10:43am On Aug 18
Softmirror:

But they had to apologise because they know it's wrong right ?
I'm not bothered you lots will still be defending this shit because of Religion, I know it's una way of life ....
Una Muhammad na Rapist and gold digger
He no fit marry his age group

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Softmirror: 10:45am On Aug 18
Kenny9857:

But they had to apologise because they know it's wrong right ?
I'm not bothered you lots will still be defending this shit because of Religion, I know it's una way of life ....
Una Muhammad na Rapist and gold digger
He no fit marry his age group

That is what is called insult upon injury. grin grin grin
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Softmirror: 10:47am On Aug 18
advocatejare:

All those so called celibate priest who have been having sex with boys and men. Who do you think they are emulating?! grin grin grin grin The records are all out there. advocatejare?!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Augustine2244(m): 10:49am On Aug 18
dauntless15:
Seriously you don chop? Drop azza make I send you change for food bingo.
Mad dog, you don chop .
Please let me put a muzzle and choke chain on you to control your animal fits.
Mad dog.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by seanery: 10:53am On Aug 18
Those COWs
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Softmirror: 10:57am On Aug 18
advocatejare:

Muhammad is the role model for gays and cross dressers

Have you lived in the north before? Do you know the number of gays that are engaging in gay parties in the north? Do you know the number of children being abused by gay and heterosexual sex in the north?

I will give you some links to clear your doubt

Did you know that some youths did gay parties in the north to celebrate their graduation?
https://www.thecable.ng/hisbah-arrests-15-people-involved-in-gay-party-at-kano/amp

Ask France once again. Na dem know wetin dem see wey dem take show the whole world say Jesus na confirmed GAY! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Agugbadin: 11:19am On Aug 18
Creamypie:
What's really happening for north self?

The burden of Naija.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Agugbadin: 11:23am On Aug 18
Mindlog:
The name of the dead victim was mentioned but the pedophile wasn't.
I am shocked too,he should be named and shamed.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by dauntless15(m): 11:29am On Aug 18
Augustine2244:

Mad dog, you don chop .
Please let me put a muzzle and choke chain on you to control your animal fits.
Mad dog.
Seems you fvck dogs too, hence your obsession with dogs, ekuke pro max. cheesy
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by BABANGBALI: 11:30am On Aug 18
Make we talk truth, abokis dey get very big pricks o. If I lie ask Leemzyy and ajepako
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Arabmoney2023: 11:31am On Aug 18
Please Kill the animal and burn him to ashes
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Augustine2244(m): 11:31am On Aug 18
dauntless15:
Seems you fvck dogs too, hence your obsession with dogs, ekuke pro max. cheesy
Seems you not only fûck dogs but also lick their pussies !
Lol!
And position your ass for Alhajis to drill, hence your obsession with dogs and Azas.

Demented Ekuke Pro Max 49!
After drilling your miserable ass,they wire into your aza, right?
Useless product of a failed laboratory experiment.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Jman06(m): 11:31am On Aug 18
He is not a Pharmacy operator but a roadside patent medicine vendor.

Pharmacists are MEN OF HONOR and would not indulge in such barbaric acts.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Leemzyy(f): 11:31am On Aug 18
BABANGBALI:
Make we talk truth, abokis dey get very big pricks o. If I lie ask Leemzyy and ajepako
I am speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos / Man Jailed For 77 Years For Posing As A ‘spirit’ To Defraud Man Of N20m (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.