Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,095 members, 7,963,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:14 PM

LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi (17396 Views)

LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by hafal2020: 7:20am On Aug 18
bnsie:
court case loading

PDP in Bauchi State is playing with your intelligent. I bet it, if Labour party fields candidate, the party won't have up to that number of votes. Bauchi Governor, PDP are portraying themselves to Nigerians that they conducted free and fear LG election. That is the game...

1 Like

Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:22am On Aug 18
opamoses1:

You are right. It's the Christian part of Bauchi.
The PDP and APC candidate are both Christians too. Returning officer is Christian too. I am suprised that they did not all vote for labour even without a candidate.

Lucy Yusuf: PDP

Mbam Masoyi Maxwell: APC

Returning officer: Daniel Gambo.

The lady that won 👇

Illiterate
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by jameso88(m): 7:23am On Aug 18
[quote author=Vintage001 congratulations my brother...
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by mrkings84(m): 7:23am On Aug 18
Vintage001:
My wife just gave birth to twins

If true, CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:24am On Aug 18
numericalguy:

North will never vote LP.

That is a small minority and Christian dominated Arear with deep rooted hate for Hausas

Ekperima
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by shigo20(m): 7:29am On Aug 18
Vintage001:
congratulations
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by alizma: 7:29am On Aug 18
bnsie:
court case loading
No court case on that
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:29am On Aug 18
Validated:
A pointer to 2027.
A new Nigeria is POssible, it is better late than Emilokan NEVER.

Pointer indeed, because of one council election, una neva learn
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by mrkings84(m): 7:31am On Aug 18
plantist:

A councillorship election for that matter. Jus de play

And the ward is inside the LGA, and the state, and the nation. And it's the same people.

So this is just a true pointer that sane Nigerians are ready to vote in good government come 2027
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by PHAYOL81: 7:32am On Aug 18
You want a better Nigeria but keep voting blindly for parties. This clearly shows voters ignorance and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by JuanDeDios: 7:32am On Aug 18
Vintage001:
Congrats!
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Akpacha(m): 7:33am On Aug 18
Vintage001:
CONGRATULATIONS TO U
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by amazingspiderma: 7:35am On Aug 18
Vintage001:

Na so .... better dance catch you there.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by phemray(m): 7:42am On Aug 18
Validated:
A pointer to 2027.
A new Nigeria is POssible, it is better late than Emilokan NEVER.

Na confused candidates, PDP they know. who knows Labour at Ward level. Same way Obi took away Atiku votes, same thing will happen in 2027
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by correctguy101(m): 7:47am On Aug 18
Nigeria election matter, dem no dey see am finish...

No magic wey no fit happen..

Smh
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Pat081: 7:48am On Aug 18
This people need hot slap to be wise
APC came in third in the election with 275 votes they can never be wise
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by mhmsadyq(m): 7:48am On Aug 18
zadokchidi:
Lets do it in 2027..north are getting wiser

for voting a party without a candidate.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by NovusHomo(m): 7:50am On Aug 18
Vintage001:

GOBE!
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by phemray(m): 7:51am On Aug 18
BluntCrazeMan:
WAHALLA OOOO.!!

WAHALLA OVERLOAD OOO.!!!

So Wait ooo.!!!

What do we call this one now.??

What had Bauchi people just done.??

BASIEC,, are you guys not fearful of the State Government in power.??
😁😁😂🤣

Or is it that Labour Party Rigged.??
🤣🤣😂😁

In fact, Labour Party rigged this one.
There is nothing anybody is going to tell me here.

How can the people leave ruling PDP and Vote for A “Candidateless” Labour Party??

Even seeing the close results, you will know it's error in thumb printing for labour logo thinking it's PDP. Check other results of the wards and the whole state. It's PDP they know top to bottom. Na accidental discharge.
These people are not like the Southern Nigerians in elections. Labour can only be known in the south and middle belts except PDP name is changed to Labour. Even if changed overnight, there will be a lot of wasted votes to old PDP.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Barzinime(m): 7:51am On Aug 18
That's to show the people there are Illiterates and are being told what to do, not your rubbish assumption and that's the same way they will be mislead when corrupt individuals need votes.
How can you vote for a party without a candidate?
VinnyBaba:

Up Labour Party, Up PETER OBI.. cool smiley
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Deeprooted: 7:51am On Aug 18
Vintage001:

How can I contribute a token?

Account details please
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Onewazobia(m): 7:52am On Aug 18
Vintage001:

Congratulations bro,
May their days be great, regards to your baby wifyyy
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by sukar886: 7:52am On Aug 18
Obi 2027,northerns have been vindicated
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Strokes: 7:52am On Aug 18
Vintage001:

Big congratulations
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by mhmsadyq(m): 7:54am On Aug 18
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Labour party is very dangerous, the only party meant to unseat the evil APC and throw it away to the abyss.

This is to tell you clearly that last election Obi beat the Iragbiji drunkard black blue in all parts of the country , but the satanic APC appointed inec chairman chose to compromised by taking the will of the people and giving it to a complete dûnce with no direction. God punish him eternally.

This is a premonition of what will play out in 2027, the north will massively and unapologetically vote for Peter Obi, and by that time let the idiotic APC appointed fóolish inec president tries his nonsense again, I swear hand go touch am, I trust north.

North are even wiser now. Small little protest, Tinubu sinisterly wanted to eliminate the whole north by killing them all and you think north will forget and forgive. Not again.

All these because some M.U.M.U. voted for a party without a candidate in just one ward?

You all need help!
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Curious345: 7:58am On Aug 18
SisterAnn:
Bauchi people have seen the light. God would perfect it.

APC was a curse sent to reawaken a sleeping Nigeria

1 Like

Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by phemray(m): 7:59am On Aug 18
numericalguy:

North will never vote LP.

That is a small minority and Christian dominated Arear with deep rooted hate for Hausas

If that is true, then the Image of Labour party being a christen party still remains in Thier memory. As usual, they preach in Thier churches to waste the vote. Then they will still waste it in 2027. Obi will visit them immediately provided he has not dumped the party in his mind.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by NovusHomo(m): 8:00am On Aug 18
dayusz:
How will you have ballot papers for LP and yet no candidate available. Their candidate would have easily become the new Local Government Chairman with ease.

That's how they roll in LP, the most unserious poitical party anywhere in the world. If their presidential candidate is not congratulating upandan, he is quarreling with the party leadership, expending much time on frivolities. The result is they failed to field a candidate in an election. They roll like that, unfortunately.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Cocolatti(m): 8:01am On Aug 18
Protest Vote.
The people are disenchanted with PDAPC
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by phemray(m): 8:03am On Aug 18
numericalguy:
IP0B/0BIDIENTS will soon start hallucinating over a tiny part of the election results

They are free to do that, but they should know that only one condition can make APC lose presidency. And that is.... If Obi joins APC and APC will not allow that.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by NovusHomo(m): 8:04am On Aug 18
joseph1832:
Lmao.

When I was little, this is what we use to call, "anywhere belle face". They voted Labor Party without even knowing if the party have a candidate, chai. At the end, secured the victory another. Wow.

Hunger has a way of taking over one's reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast / Ginika Tor Williams Contesting For Federal House Of Reps (Photos) / Buhari Can Preside From Anywhere, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.