Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour (33817 Views)

Coronavirus: Deji Adeleke Donates N500M, Shares Foodstuff Across Osun State / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Pat081: 6:19am On Aug 19
Those money is evil Pastor will not see this one now
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:27am On Aug 19
BABANGBALI:
One billion? Chei! Where was my father when they were chairing money and wealth. God punish poverty

Don’t let your kids ask this same question too lol

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by membranus: 6:33am On Aug 19
chibnnodi:
Davido's grandma was Igbo, his mother was Igbo and he married an Igbo lady. It's a family history.

Davido's mother is not an Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by HRMK: 6:51am On Aug 19
ADELEKE SHOULD HAVE OFFERED TO PUT UP A BUILDING OR PROJECT INSTEAD!
THE MONEY WOULD SOON BE SQUANDERED BY THE CHURCH!THE LEADERS WOULD SOON BE FIGHTING OVER HOW TO SHARE IT AMONG THEMSELVES!!
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Leemzyy(f): 6:54am On Aug 19
HRMK:
ADELEKE SHOULD HAVE OFFERED TO PUT UP A BUILDING OR PROJECT INSTEAD!
THE MONEY WOULD SOON BE SQUANDERED BY THE CHURCH!THE LEADERS WOULD SOON BE FIGHTING OVER HOW TO SHARE IT AMONG THEMSELVES!!
Lol biko i can't laughgrin grin
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by seanwilliam(m): 7:00am On Aug 19
Hopez456:
Money talking, for him to have given out that huge sum, he must have made times 50 of it.
you’re funny.
U no even say x1000.

U really think a Nigeria can give out 1b out of 50b? Billion o not million.

Most of dem give out 1% of their worths .

However , wether him give 100k or 1m, e try tbh.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Edipet(m): 7:10am On Aug 19
nedekid:

Oga, 1b is less than $1m. Roughly $600k+.
For someone like adeleke, a real big man. That one is not above his capacity to drop it once. Have you seen his private jet? He has a freeking airliner!. Plane they use as taxi from here streight to atlanta non stop, costing over $10k per hour in the air. $75m aircraft. Omo, $1m to such person is like me having N100k. Lol
100k is small to you?? Please no vex, help me with #500 data. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by kingthreat(m): 7:38am On Aug 19
The Nigerian system favours only a few.
Billionaires just made pastors richer.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Malroux: 7:49am On Aug 19
helinues:
grin

I can smell lies here

Everyone is not a poor church rat like you. If you need help you know how to reach me.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Bimpe29: 7:50am On Aug 19
The man is truly rich 🤑
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by helinues: 7:53am On Aug 19
Malroux:
Everyone is not a poor church rat like you. If you need help you know how to reach me.

Do you want this moniker to be wiped? Hurry up and answer me
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Malroux: 7:55am On Aug 19
helinues:

Do you want this moniker to be wiped? Hurry up and answer me
If you need help you know how to reach me. Everyone is not poor like you.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:56am On Aug 19
dis money no go bring quarrel for d church so?
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:59am On Aug 19
vendredi77:
dis life no balance, sel dis contry setle me i wan japa apc is a curse
if dey sell am now, na u go still dey owe d buyer!
cool
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Shimbo96(m): 8:06am On Aug 19
That guy no even mentioned Dapo Abiodun 😀 I guess he is not noticeable 😂
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Lanruze: 8:43am On Aug 19
The Romanian simp, adultrer and hypocrite called Daddy freeze will never comment on this because Davido is his person.

But you see him with his luciferous ranting commenting on innocent pastors page
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by CJStarz: 9:07am On Aug 19
Now I know why Davido married an Igbo girl....
His Grandma was an Igbo woman....
His Governor uncle married an Igbo woman....
The Adelekes are our inlaws....
Igbo amaka
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by carzeem1: 9:37am On Aug 19
georgeakins:

Have you seen a dollar note before?

Swines' like you are all over nairaland insulting everyone since it's a faceless forum
Won't dignify you with a response anymore, you certainly beneath me and unworthy.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Sicilyjoe: 10:00am On Aug 19
carzeem1:

It's less than 1million dollars in today's Nigeria. Even David his son can afford that( his cars, watch collection etc, are in several millions of dollars) That's a family with business both home and abroad earning millions in Forex annually if not monthly.

U think is easy to make 100k dollars ? The man may have it i mean 1billion/1m USD but he can't dash it out at once no matter what

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by ahamonyeka(m): 10:53am On Aug 19
How can I see elder deji adeleke again.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Pepperdemisback: 11:15am On Aug 19
Zool6:
She is an Igbowoman from Ukwa East Abia state The Adelekes still go to Abia to donate in her Vilage Davido performed Free during Alex Otti inauguration in honor of his Igbo grandmother Chief Mrs Nnena Adeleke she is reason Chie Deji Adeleke and Governor Ademola Adeleke speak Igbo fluently and reasons many Adelekes married Igbos ,,Bred and Shina Adelekes etc all still have Igbo mums ,,Nothing like Yorubaniced She remained Igbowomen till death accept it like that is a big lesson for some ronu ppl who spend all day ranting about Igbos ,,BAT only Son Sey Tinunbu married Igbo also Fela grandson just married Igbo the list is endless,,,,,

LoL! What an achievement!
For a child to know how to speak his mother's dialect is now an achievement to a tribe?
Bred's mother that was disgraced by Adeleke in Osunis what you people are proud of?
Chinedu of Lagos, all his ancestors are Igbos, grandmother, mother, wife, children and himself are all Igbos and speak Igbo fluently. Why are Igbos not claiming him as an Igbo man but saying he is Yoruba?
You people need help, not just help, help from above.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Pepperdemisback: 11:16am On Aug 19
Sicilyjoe:

U think is easy to make 100k dollars ? The man may have it i mean 1billion/1m USD but he can't dash it out at once no matter what
Church is ran by another Adeleke.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by Pepperdemisback: 11:20am On Aug 19
CJStarz:
Now I know why Davido married an Igbo girl....
His Grandma was an Igbo woman....
His Governor uncle married an Igbo woman....
The Adelekes are our inlaws....
Igbo amaka
What an achievement!
That gold digger that used a dead child as a bait to force herself on a man is an achievement?
Igbo wife that a Governor disgraced by himself is also an achievement?
Everything is an achievement to you people including bread and butter.
Chinedu of Lagos, all his generation is Igbo, why are Igbos not claiming him?
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by BABANGBALI: 11:29am On Aug 19
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Don’t let your kids ask this same question too lol
never! I won't. I must follow them to make it in this life in Jesus name. Then I go show Leemzyy pepper.
Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by marianancyadi: 11:37am On Aug 19
f65u6

Re: Davido’s Dad, Adedeji Adeleke Donates ₦1bn To Church In Late Mother’s Honour by TheWinterBird(f): 12:12pm On Aug 19
That's wonderful.

His dancing Uncle in the last photo, though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court / Tboss Shares Cool Beautiful Beach Pictures / Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.