Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR (43027 Views)

Tinubu Finally Gets Over N150billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet; Photo / Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Ibehchizzy: 6:56am On Aug 19
Codepain:
Mr President be careful Some sad people from sad part of the country are still annoyed that you flog their Messiah I stand with you Mr Tinubu
did thieffnubu also tell u to endure while he spends and feeds fat like a king

5 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by EdiskyHarry: 6:57am On Aug 19
Nigeria is just a failed nation

5 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by eldoradoxx: 6:59am On Aug 19
Efuaye:
E remain to marry a new wife! Remember his religion allows him to marry up to four!

Him don buy new CADILLAC
Him don buy new YATCH
Him don get new PLANE

VP don get new palace.

Wetin you don get? Hunger!

God help you.
Him build new presidential guest house for Lagos. Na Tinubu's fooolissh supporters i dey pity.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by lucianohase(m): 7:01am On Aug 19
obonujoker:
Good!!!
While we celebrate this milestone, let's expect the arrival of that of the first lady, first son and first daughter.

Fellow patriot, let's pray and trust the process.

150 Billion is too small for a presidential jet. Do you know how much is America president or UK president own is?

May this new Private Jet favour me and my family grin
America and UKs own are for expensive because they world powers and these countries have a working system. The welfare of their citizens are more important to all these expensive flying toys.....You don't expect the leaders of such sane nations to think more of flamboyant lifestyle than the welfare of their citizens they lead! Our own we never chop belle full, we go dey buy all these, while most of our citizens languish in abject poverty...
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by DatNiggaDaz: 7:07am On Aug 19
PressMyButton:
Jagaban!!, safe trip baba, you suppose cuddle Remi on that cosy plane. To sample the new toy dey hungry me sha, i wish i was Seyi for only 7days.
grin grin cheesy

E dey hungry you ? You wish you were seyi grin grin cheesy cheesy

You are not him. You just an apparatus for criminals to get to the National cake

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Codepain: 7:07am On Aug 19
villagereporter:

Oti rugbá wodó oti gbèkuru je lówó ebora. Akótílétà Omo làsàn ìkejì ajá
are you tired ?
you started this curse of a thing
let's do this all day
omo ale
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by ivandragon: 7:11am On Aug 19
nedekid:

Yeah, it's a big aircraft too, similar in size or exceeding a 787 dreamliner more like a
Boing 777. Do people even understand this is a 400+ seater plane? Like the type you fly abroad on air France, Qatar, british Airways, air peace etc?
I read just yesterday on this forum, we are seeking $500m world bank loan to fund education, we clearly do not need the loan as we can afford it. The countries contributing the loan probably do not have such aircrafts for their presidents.
Imagine your neighbour that drives a 2024 landcruiser worth 250m asking you for 20m loan to pay his children's school fees, meanwhile you yourself drive a 2015 landrusisr worth 80m.

Those that support apc and bat are doing so for self centred reasons and not because they really want nigeria to progress.

I know quite a few bat supporters who are seriously making moves to relocate with thier families.

When I confront them on why they want to relocate from a country they say is being run properly, first by bubu, and now bulaba, they speak gibberish and end it with how it is thier right to live where they desire.

Some of the paid social media 1diots supporting bat, especially clowns like a51, Lrd ash and some others, reside abroad but keep blindly supporting bat and when their followers tell them the country is bad, they immediately start fanning embers of ethnic discord to distract from BAT's failure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Bluntemperor: 7:12am On Aug 19
Tradepunter2:
Can you IMAGINE A USELESS CHINESE COMPANY SAYING THEY RELEASED OUR PROPERTY DUE TO GOODWILL?? WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

I totally agree with you!
What type of meeting is President Tinubu having that they can't have in Abuja or Lagos?
We don't need any N150 Bill jet in Nigeria,so why would not the State Governors be using their' NBILLIONS for themselves, since the Executive is doing same through buying so many Jets and you are calling on Members to tighten their belts.
Foodstuffs is still of high Prices in the Markets? Nigerians Can Not buy - Rice,Fish,Meat🐄,Garri or beans with N1000. again and the Only thing we do with Money Now is just Food - No More Savings,nor Investments,so how do we grow the Economy?
Don't you know that Lack of Good Diet Now, will give Nigerians hormone Imbalances in the Future because they are not Feeding well?

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by villagereporter(m): 7:12am On Aug 19
Codepain:

Emi re o nigun

Ígi Àpárá kí serù Omode. Bomóde bá forí sòrókò ìrókò àtéwó emí tí téwó loni ooo

Aráye ègbá

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by anonymuz(m): 7:13am On Aug 19
Kobojunkieee:
Yes, more prayers while your scammers-in-the-lords, themselves politicians(religion is politics after all) continue to dine with the politicians who steal your very destinies and that of your children along with their future. undecided
you are very correct. Religion=politics.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by magzey: 7:19am On Aug 19
PressMyButton:
Jagaban!!, safe trip baba, you suppose cuddle Remi on that cosy plane. To sample the new toy dey hungry me sha, i wish i was Seyi for only 7days.
Always thank God for who you are, God has a better plan for you if you don't know. grin
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Eddynoble97(m): 7:22am On Aug 19
And the poor Nigerians are dieing of hunger.
Good news, Tboy.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Marpol2021(m): 7:23am On Aug 19
No wonder you are always in pains
Codepain:
Mr President be careful Some sad people from sad part of the country are still annoyed that you flog their Messiah I stand with you Mr Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:26am On Aug 19
helinues:

Don't start your new week in an aggressive and bitter way

Thank you

But the president didn't officially announce the purchase of this jet if not Sahara reporters wrote about it the other day. It's lack of transparency and a disgrace of huge magnitude that a Chinese firm had the ability to seize the private jet belonging to a sovereign country like Nigeria. You guys are the people promoting these shameless display. Bdw why is the president jet parked in another country can't they do the business in Nigeria? When we complain about these things you say we are bitter not knowing the implications of what you are doing.. ie bringing disgrace to this country.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by NaijaCover(m): 7:26am On Aug 19
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Oghene86: 7:37am On Aug 19
Codepain:

After flogging what happened? He destroyed the economy of the country, you can keep him as your souvenir for the 30k you receive monthly for typing rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Harrisonwo(m): 7:38am On Aug 19
If only Nigerians knows how much it cost per hour to fly that toy and also cost of maintenance and spare parts.
Some things sounds funny but they ain't funny.
How much is the NELFUND again?

We as a nation never ready for real change

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Brushstrokes20: 7:40am On Aug 19
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it😏😏
# useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS 💯
# eBOLA has only come to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY 💯💯💯

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:40am On Aug 19
obonujoker:
Good!!!
While we celebrate this milestone, let's expect the arrival of that of the first lady, first son and first daughter.

150 Billion is too small for a presidential jet. Do you know how much is America president or UK president own is?

Funny how some people are liking this thinking you spoke their minds not knowing you're being sarcastic.

5 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Nonybb: 7:41am On Aug 19
It is a renewed HOPE AGENDA of the presidential comfort
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by publisher101(m): 7:43am On Aug 19
Our politician are after what Nigerian didn't send them. Come and join make cool 😎 cash typing comment. Ask for pre enroll link with $7
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by cucumbar: 7:44am On Aug 19
Codepain:
He no flog anybody, that sit was stolen, that was why results were announced in the midnight when robbers operate.

You are deluded if you think your balablue flogged anyone.he actually came last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by MrSly(m): 7:44am On Aug 19
PressMyButton:
This is real case of suffering and skilling. You are crying and wishing to have the comfort of another and at the same time hailing them who have subjugated you.

Modified.

Why did I even quote this person? I am expecting him to comprehend? Wahala for ronus. grin

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Bimpe29: 7:47am On Aug 19
This is the priority other than the well-being of the generality of the masses.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by seetomorrow: 7:47am On Aug 19
Codepain:

Can't you be reasonable for ur family sake

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Watcharena: 7:48am On Aug 19
Endure and t- your belt is the codeword
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by phorget(m): 7:49am On Aug 19
Codepain:

Shebi after his tenure he would go home with the airplane abi?🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Greatness09: 7:53am On Aug 19
Codepain:

Hehehe grin
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Confirm4real(m): 7:55am On Aug 19
Nigerians should be patient whereas they're living large cheesy

Oya agbadorians defend your master as usual...

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by RemiClitHoris: 7:56am On Aug 19
PressMyButton:
Thunder strike that your mouth you used in mentioning my name REMI in your comment, you Agbado BATeria.
When will you people have sense?
Hunger is showing you and your family shege yet all you do is to praise the man responsible for your predicament.

Now I know that common sense is not really common, after all.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by ade4real2016: 7:58am On Aug 19
obonujoker:
Good!!!

You're a big filthy fool...Very certain your family will be very bitter to have you as a pig amongst them...
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Newton1045: 7:59am On Aug 19
obonujoker:
Good!!!

And do u know their minimum wage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.