Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

"So You Expect Us To Be Updating You Online" Force PRO Olumuyiwa Adejobi. . . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "So You Expect Us To Be Updating You Online" Force PRO Olumuyiwa Adejobi. . . (179 Views)

Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career / CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Rects To Video Of Police Officers Drinking Alcohol / FHQ Condemns Bolanle Raheem's Death - FPRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"So You Expect Us To Be Updating You Online" Force PRO Olumuyiwa Adejobi. . . by Chickenandchips(f): 9:36am On Aug 19
"So you expect us to be updating you online" Force PRO Olumuyiwa Adejobi says after being asked for update on abducted medical students

The Nigerian Police Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi has responded after being asked for update on the 20 medical students who were abducted.

The 20 medical students of the University of Maiduguri and Jos, travelling to Enugu for their annual convention, were kidnapped along Otukpo/Otukpa/Enugu road Thursday evening, August 15.

Days after their abduction, a medical student on X questioned Adejobi, writing: " @Princemoye1 this is the 3rd night 20 of my colleagues will be sleeping in the bush or wherever with no update on their well-being.

“A lot would have been done if they are protesters.”

Adejobi responded: “So you expect us to be updating you online?. You are indeed caring for them.. I think you should know the best way to have an update. Best wishes.”

His response was not well received by Nigerians on X.

Re: "So You Expect Us To Be Updating You Online" Force PRO Olumuyiwa Adejobi. . . by vanbonattel: 9:39am On Aug 19
Pathetic
Re: "So You Expect Us To Be Updating You Online" Force PRO Olumuyiwa Adejobi. . . by Healthrelatedjo: 9:40am On Aug 19
He performed excellently while he was still in ogun state,but since baba got to that his "new office" he has been doing the opposite.
Re: "So You Expect Us To Be Updating You Online" Force PRO Olumuyiwa Adejobi. . . by Maxymilliano(m): 9:47am On Aug 19
But the Police Force PRO was right in his response

1 Like

Re: "So You Expect Us To Be Updating You Online" Force PRO Olumuyiwa Adejobi. . . by CyrusVI(m): 10:13am On Aug 19
vanbonattel:
Pathetic

Healthrelatedjo:
He performed excellently while he was still in ogun state,but since baba got to that his "new office" he has been doing the opposite.

All these Unizik and UNN alumni sef

You actually expected him to give updates on that kinda sensitivr issues via Twitter
Omo, I dey struggle to believe say i dey share this country with una

You guys are still in 1844

If the social media was supposed to be a direct replacement for news outlets/forums, then BBC and CNN would have stopped recruiting people across all their departments and prolly shut down too

(1) (Reply)

He Threatened To Sell Her Org@n The Tragedy Accid£nt Of Christiana Idowu / Man Arrested For Allegedly Dismembering Neighbour’s Dead Daughter / Nigerians Indulging In Crimes Abroad Do Not Represent Our Values – Pres. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.