Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,505 members, 7,961,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. (22585 Views)

Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government / No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited / Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Aug 19
AngelicBeing:
Go back and answer my original post you quoted

how is it possible to answer your "original post"?

1. what has population of nigeria and people giving birth got to do with fuel subsidy?

2. how is fuel subsidy unsustainable for 200m people?
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Aug 19
AngelicBeing:
How is it unresolved mystery? You must answer this question, hahaha 🤣

Nonso92:
Worst is that the names of the people that collect subsidy payments are nobody
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by AngelicBeing: 4:37pm On Aug 19
lexy2014:

Are you saying that ghost / spirits collected subsidy Base on the username that you quoted, Huh shocked
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by Exceed15: 4:41pm On Aug 19
If you criticizing do it small small. Tinubu over did it now he's facing the hot seat Jonathan was. Gaskia Tinubu is a huge mistake and those bitterly regretting it are the so called mumu supporters.
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Aug 19
AngelicBeing:
Are you saying that ghost / spirits collected subsidy Base on the username that you quoted, Huh shocked

what is "base on username" I quoted?
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by AngelicBeing: 4:48pm On Aug 19
lexy2014:

Are you insinuating that ghost collects subsidy since you agreed with another poster that NOBODY collected subsidy shocked
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Aug 19
AngelicBeing:
Are you insinuating that ghost collects subsidy since you agreed with another poster that NOBODY collected subsidy shocked

AngelicBeing:

Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by AngelicBeing: 4:50pm On Aug 19
lexy2014:

How can a ghost collect subsidy shocked
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by Bimpe29: 4:51pm On Aug 19
Subsidy is originally needed but has been actually abused by the Stakeholders.
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by lexy2014: 4:54pm On Aug 19
AngelicBeing:
How can a ghost collect subsidy shocked

AngelicBeing:

what is "base on username" you say I quoted?
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by AngelicBeing: 4:56pm On Aug 19
lexy2014:

what is "base on username" you say I quoted?
Hahaha, you think say na only you sabi ask questions, answer my question, how can a ghost collect subsidy sad
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Aug 19
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, you think say na only you sabi ask questions, answer my question, how can a ghost collect subsidy sad
according to you
AngelicBeing:

what is "base on the username" you say I quoted?
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by AngelicBeing: 5:34pm On Aug 19
lexy2014:

according to you

How come that you agreed with a poster that ghost in APC are collecting subsidy money shocked
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by Timmi: 5:49pm On Aug 19
BrighterSyde:

You mean the subsidy tinubu said was non-existent during the time of Jonathan? Admit that you are being made to look really stupid. The same subsidy Tinubu said he removed but gave permission for nnpc to continue paying? You must really feel used and stupid right now. It is well with you my man. E no go better for the person wey say make una no fit use una brain again.

BrighterSyde, it’s obvious you lack comprehension. Go back and read my write up, this time slowly. Maybe, just maybe you will understand what I said before your vituperation
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by onuman: 6:05pm On Aug 19
campbelljosh:
Does it mean price of Petrol is coming down? This suffer too much o embarassed

More sufferings ahead for Nigerians until they accept the fact that Nigeria is not manageable because of the composition, population and location of Nigeria's major ethnic groups; then agree to divide Nigeria into more manageable countries.
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by Adambx: 6:10pm On Aug 19
Streetdoctor:

Maybe d useless poor that keeps breading and defending idiots deserves to be cutoff from d surface of d earth
How many of d 200mill own engines that run on fuel if u talk of bikes hw many among d whole population lets call a spade a spade bad leadership na hm dey kill us ...imagine a senator saying he became broke after joining politics earning 30mill mnth
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by boxypane(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19
All these facts are fallacies. I'm very aware of how subsidies are overpaid to marketers. Who these ppl dey whine?

1 Like

Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Aug 19
AngelicBeing:
How come that you agreed with a poster that ghost in APC are collecting subsidy money shocked
Which poster did I agree with "that ghost in APC are collecting subsidy money"?

according to you
AngelicBeing:

Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Aug 19
lexy2014:

according to you

You go hear ween today, Haha

Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by Streetdoctor: 6:24pm On Aug 19
Adambx:

How many of d 200mill own engines that run on fuel if u talk of bikes hw many among d whole population lets call a spade a spade bad leadership na hm dey kill us ...imagine a senator saying he became broke after joining politics earning 30mill mnth
Though u are right, but just sample 2k with derica of rice to d poor watch Dem sing ur praises and defend u to d moon
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by LucemFerre: 6:35pm On Aug 19
I sincerely don’t give a f4uck. Subsidy or not we still no go see d money so
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Aug 19
AngelicBeing:
You go hear ween today, Haha

AngelicBeing:

according to you
AngelicBeing:
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by popular101(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19
Can they repair Nigeria refinery.. what is going on with our leader leaders.. are they do foolish that they don't know what to do, what a big mess
Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On Aug 19
lexy2014:

according to you

Re: Economy: Nigerian Oil Subsidy Payments Burden. by campbelljosh(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19
Chai embarassed
onuman:

More sufferings ahead for Nigerians until they accept the fact that Nigeria is not manageable because of the composition, population and location of Nigeria's major ethnic groups; then agree to divide Nigeria into more manageable countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) / Letter To First Lady By Dele Momodu / Thousands Of  Godwin Maduka's Supporters Await  Next Political Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.