Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,505 members, 7,961,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) (17912 Views)

14th Asagba Of Asaba: Anioma Watch Congratulates Epiphany Azinge / Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death / The Asagba Of Asaba, Professor Chike Edozien, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by ogaemma: 3:49pm On Aug 19
Congratulations Sir,
On your mandate we shall stand.
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by francotunsco: 3:49pm On Aug 19
omenka1:
Congratulations to him

let's hope house rent in Asaba will come down during his reign grin grin grin

I'd rater hope slutty business ends in Asaba during his reign.
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by warlordd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19
sylva1:
Congrats. Well deserved. I saw the video on twitter of his oral presentation/campaign during the selection process and I immediately thought he should be the selected one for the throne. He's very articulate, well educated and accomplished. He could trace his ancestry seven generations down to the Nnebisi. He would be a good choice for the Asagba of Asaba throne. I wish him welll
Yeah, Nnebisi was the founder of Asaba. He was from Nteje in the present day Anambra state.
Nnebisi road is the longest and the most popular road in Asaba. It stretches all the way from Federal Medical Centre in West-End down to River-Niger in Cable-Point.

7 Likes

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by Celebritydevelo: 3:55pm On Aug 19
ndubuisi1234:
Check it out

https://youtube.com/shorts/EdkKVDSQoGw?si=SVoP35PHIbZnbxT9

You are a fool. Stop spamming everywhere with wrong YouTube link

1 Like

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by muniralmaigida: 3:55pm On Aug 19
Okilolo of Asaba, in comparison with other competitors for the throne, his profile, achievement stands him head and shoulder above all competitors, besides, he has always being in support of some many programmes In the palace, serving as Chairman.
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZNWl6kkFww?si=LQnW83AJ3xG68tDj

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by JuanDeDios: 3:59pm On Aug 19
CyrusVI:
A prof

The coronation was yesterday, so i followed it all through

Congrats to him. Long live the Asagba of Asaba
Asaba sure likes its profs.

1 Like

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19
From one Professor to another...!

Asaba people have class.

3 Likes

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19
Well educated, a professor of Law, SAN and former justice at Commonwealth. Nice one
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by JuanDeDios: 4:02pm On Aug 19
ZaddyJ:
What economy benefit does that position brings to the people of Asaba?
Hard to see any. But I guess people like these royalties for the history they carry. They can also serve as rallying points whenever the people need to come together to achieve some objectives.
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by Epiphany7: 4:09pm On Aug 19
My namesake... Wow!. Do they elect asagba through vote?

2 Likes

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by BrodaBenad: 4:14pm On Aug 19
Epiphany7:
My namesake... Wow!. Do they elect asagba through vote?

Yes the most outstanding person is given the Azagba of Asaba

3 Likes

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by warlordd(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19
Nice one! A very sound mind, the prof is a senior advocate of Nigeria, who was the former DG of The Nigeria Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
Congratulations to him!!!

2 Likes

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by Jman06(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19
So prof is from Asaba sef.

But that surname is strange

1 Like

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by warlordd(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19
[quote author=warlordd post=131587934]
Yeah, Nnebisi was the founder of Asaba. He was from Nteje in the present day Anambra state.
Nnebisi road is the longest and the most popular road in Asaba, from Federal Medical Centre, in West-End down to River Niger in Cable-Point.
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:26pm On Aug 19
omenka1:
Congratulations to him

let's hope house rent in Asaba will come down during his reign grin grin grin
Dey play
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by kerriman: 4:33pm On Aug 19
Congrat prof may your days be long and your reign be beneficial to all .

1 Like

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19
🤔
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19
WorldRichest:

Better go and concentrate on your life, Traditional rulers are useless to our current society
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by Kinoike: 5:06pm On Aug 19
Asaba people are very educated, thank God they are now Igbos. I know this man, he has visited my uncle's university to give public lecture. Very outstanding and smart man. Congratulations Prof!

1 Like

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by cloud7: 5:30pm On Aug 19
Please, guy's I lost touch with a Lawyer friend from Asaba by name,Emeka Arinze..does anyone know his whereabouts? All effort to trace him has proved abortive!
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by highchief1: 5:47pm On Aug 19
ZaddyJ:
na economic value go kill u
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by kevinexit(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19
ZaddyJ:

I tire oooo. Bunch of thieves. Asaba is looking like a farm settlement.
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by ZaddyJ: 6:02pm On Aug 19
highchief1:
na economic value go kill u
Look at how you re displaying your stupidly online . Your papa wey commit suscide because credit of 5kobo snuff na him thunder fire so .
Asawo pikin abi after ur papa die ( caused by ur mama) no b ur asawo mama take over him landed and housing property? Or u think I dont know the stories of Asaba women taking over their husband property after killing dem through abominable act like extra marital sex?
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19
Delta and Bayelsa can bear strange names. Which one come be Epiphany?
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by highchief1: 6:56pm On Aug 19
ZaddyJ:

Look at how you re displaying your stupidly online . Your papa wey commit suscide because credit of 5kobo snuff na him thunder fire so .
Asawo pikin abi after ur papa die ( caused by ur mama) no b ur asawo mama take over him landed and housing property? Or u think I dont know the stories of Asaba women taking over their husband property after killing dem through abominable act like extra marital sex?
lol stop smoking weed it’s not good for u.
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19
WorldRichest:

Go and face your life. There is no more Traditional ruler in Nigeria. Somebody wey bullets dey kill, shey na Traditional ruler be that or Traditional looter?

Get a life Mofo. Ahaba is scared.
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19
Obi Igwe! Obi Igwe!! Obi Igwe!!!

Ahaba Amaka Ndi Umuagu.... Agú

2 Likes

Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19
ZaddyJ:

Google na friend.

Epiphany - a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.
Re: Epiphany Azinge Is The 14th Asagba Of Asaba (Video) by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19
kevinexit:

I tire oooo. Bunch of thieves. Asaba is looking like a farm settlement.

Waste of sperm.

Your papa for use your school fees start bakery. Ewú

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some African Proverbs You Suppose To Know / Prof. Paul Okumagba Crowned As Orosuen Of Okere Urhobo Warri, Delta State / Olomu: Where It’s Taboo For Pregnant Woman To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.