Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,526 members, 7,961,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times (1275 Views)

My Review Of Utme 2024 Utme Mathematics Examination (they Set Sin40°) / Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Young Man Goes Viral After Using Friend's P£nis To Impregnate 3 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times by frank71: 5:55pm On Aug 19
So, after hearing a ton of stuff about elixcite, I finally decided to give it a shot.

I’ve already thrown money at all sorts of “miracle” products before, and none of them worked angry But elixcite drops have this 60-day money-back guarantee, so I thought, what the heck, let’s try it.

First time trying elixcite drops
The first time we used elixcite was pretty corny, honestly. We were both kinda nervous, like teenagers on a first date grin

It’s been a while since we tried something new like this, so there was this mix of being excited but also feeling a bit silly. We stood there in the kitchen, just staring at this tiny bottle like it was some kind of magic potion.

We kept joking around, like, “What if we turn into maniacs or something? Or what if it does nothing at all?”

After laughing about it for a while, we finally decided to go for it.

We measured out five drops, mixed it with some red wine (because why not?), and took the plunge. We even did a little toast like we were celebrating some big adventure. It was part science experiment grin part date night, and totally ridiculous in the best way!!

The results
When elixcite finally kicked in, the results were... let’s just say noticeable wink

For me, the effect was pretty mild, like just a little boost. But for my wife, wow, it was like she was back in her twenties. I wasn’t really prepared for how strong it was gonna be for her. We had a great night, and both of us were like, “Okay, this stuff actually works!”

Taste
One thing I was worried about before trying elixcite was the taste. I’ve had other stuff before that was just nasty.

But this one wasn’t bad at all. We mixed it with wine, and honestly, we couldn’t even taste it. No weird aftertaste or anything, so that was a win.

Side Effects
I was also a bit worried about side effects. I’ve seen some sketchy products out there with weird ingredients that mess you up.

But elixcite is supposed to be all “safe and herbal,” and it seems like it actually is. Neither of us had any bad reactions, which was a big relief. Their website even has all these certifications, including some FDA docs, so that made me feel better about it.

Price
Okay, so the price is a bit on the high side, not gonna lie. But honestly, considering this is the first product that actually did what it said it would, I’m not too mad about it.

Plus, they offer free shipping, and the little bottle lasts longer than I thought it would. We’ve been using it pretty regularly since that first time, and there’s still some left. I saw they have a deal on a three-pack, so of course, I stocked up.

Tldr; Try elixcite!
Now, using elixcite is just part of our routine. What started as a kinda funny and nerve-wracking experiment has turned into something we look forward to. It’s added a new spark to our relationship, and we’re both loving it.

No more nervous laughs—just a little confidence knowing that this tiny bottle will make the night a bit more special.

Anyone else here tried elixcite? Got any tips to share?

Re: Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times by Baronthecelebri: 6:11am On Aug 20
Try anafanil, where can I find it
Re: Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times by safarifarms(m): 9:09am On Aug 20
Is this an advert or what?

Modified: White guy registers yesterday just to advertise his new product to Nigerians.

Smart move.

6 Likes

Re: Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times by Bimpe29: 10:08am On Aug 20
Sales promo
Re: Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times by RPG2020(m): 10:27am On Aug 20
Baronthecelebri:
Try anafanil, where can I find it

That thing killing grin
Re: Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times by Usmanovic95(m): 10:50am On Aug 20
frank71:
So, after hearing a ton of stuff about elixcite, I finally decided to give it a shot.

I’ve already thrown money at all sorts of “miracle” products before, and none of them worked angry But elixcite drops have this 60-day money-back guarantee, so I thought, what the heck, let’s try it.

First time trying elixcite drops
The first time we used elixcite was pretty corny, honestly. We were both kinda nervous, like teenagers on a first date grin

It’s been a while since we tried something new like this, so there was this mix of being excited but also feeling a bit silly. We stood there in the kitchen, just staring at this tiny bottle like it was some kind of magic potion.

We kept joking around, like, “What if we turn into maniacs or something? Or what if it does nothing at all?”

After laughing about it for a while, we finally decided to go for it.

We measured out five drops, mixed it with some red wine (because why not?), and took the plunge. We even did a little toast like we were celebrating some big adventure. It was part science experiment grin part date night, and totally ridiculous in the best way!!

The results
When elixcite finally kicked in, the results were... let’s just say noticeable wink

For me, the effect was pretty mild, like just a little boost. But for my wife, wow, it was like she was back in her twenties. I wasn’t really prepared for how strong it was gonna be for her. We had a great night, and both of us were like, “Okay, this stuff actually works!”

Taste
One thing I was worried about before trying elixcite was the taste. I’ve had other stuff before that was just nasty.

But this one wasn’t bad at all. We mixed it with wine, and honestly, we couldn’t even taste it. No weird aftertaste or anything, so that was a win.

Side Effects
I was also a bit worried about side effects. I’ve seen some sketchy products out there with weird ingredients that mess you up.

But elixcite is supposed to be all “safe and herbal,” and it seems like it actually is. Neither of us had any bad reactions, which was a big relief. Their website even has all these certifications, including some FDA docs, so that made me feel better about it.

Price
Okay, so the price is a bit on the high side, not gonna lie. But honestly, considering this is the first product that actually did what it said it would, I’m not too mad about it.

Plus, they offer free shipping, and the little bottle lasts longer than I thought it would. We’ve been using it pretty regularly since that first time, and there’s still some left. I saw they have a deal on a three-pack, so of course, I stocked up.

Tldr; Try elixcite!
Now, using elixcite is just part of our routine. What started as a kinda funny and nerve-wracking experiment has turned into something we look forward to. It’s added a new spark to our relationship, and we’re both loving it.

No more nervous laughs—just a little confidence knowing that this tiny bottle will make the night a bit more special.

Anyone else here tried elixcite? Got any tips to share?

Oga complete your advert,how will your prospective customers reach out to you?

1 Like

Re: Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times by MVLOX(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20
Usmanovic95:

Oga complete your advert,how will your prospective customers reach out to you?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dis baba just drop the Koko as e dey hot.....

(1) (Reply)

Words of Hope (O-Level and Post UME Tests) / What Is Ur Jamb Score / Yabatech Part Time Form And Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.