Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project (19651 Views)

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production / Ogun State Begins Dry Season Harvest In Youth Rice Production Project / Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by lucianohase(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19
Will the program be terminated like that of the free trade zone??
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by EKOMADENG: 10:00pm On Aug 19
Spandau:

Beef can kill o. It's always gradual. It starts from the gall bladder (unexplainable hatred). When that one reaches a boiling point, it goes to the liver( badbelle), eats it's way to the heart ( jealousy and envy) then goes up to the brains ( insanity, thoughts of passive and active suicide). Then it jumps to the nervous system and kukuma paralyse everything. Na so our people for that side dey keep themselves. Watch as they migrate in droves like locust to
the State to open rice shops and call it companies.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Uncletony(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19
G state!
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by 36STATES: 10:07pm On Aug 19
Is it not the same guy with fake rise pyramid?

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by PHAYOL81: 10:08pm On Aug 19
With such huge landmass of Ogun state, 200-hectare is a bit too small to be dedicated to such crop (like OFADA RICE) that's more like the identity of the state agricultural presence. I hope they enlarge the project to the aspired 2000-hectare ASAP. That's the statement we look forward to.
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by 36STATES: 10:11pm On Aug 19
PHAYOL81:
With such huge landmass of Ogun state, 200-hectare is a bit too small to be dedicated to such crop (like OFADA RICE) that's more like the identity of the state agricultural presence. I hope they enlarge the project to the aspired 2000-hectare ASAP. That's the statement we look forward to.

There is nothing like Ofada rice. I have been there and I did not see one single rice farm.
Go to some northern states or Abakilike, there are local and mechanised farms everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by MamaletASO: 10:20pm On Aug 19
How much is bag of Rice
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Sirmwill: 10:23pm On Aug 19
MamaletASO:
How much is bag of Rice
Around 70k
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Fearyourcreator: 10:26pm On Aug 19
Enugurangers:

Even with the pictures, you are still posting off topic. Get rid of the hate in your heart.
That man usless normally
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by ofwest47(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19
When the head is off it will be too late to cry.
Is this the time period to be talking about political Rice production.?
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Guestlander: 11:18pm On Aug 19
RuggedBiafran:
Rice Pyramids.... Scam
Rice Development.... Scam
Youth Empowerment....... Scam
Food Security... Scam
Infrastructural Development... Scam
Providing Quality Education'....Scam
Providing Quality Healthca....Scam

Sponsoring Bigotry... Excellent
Empowering Touts and Agberos... Excellent
Electing Criminals as leaders.. Excellent
Document forgery ..... Excellent
Fake promises & Propaganda... Excellent

I can't understand how a state that owes a small CHINA company $75millon will be talking of Rice when all their lands will soon be owned by the company.

Imagine a State Governed by people and criminals that MISTAKINGLY sign away the destinies of youths they employ to be their Propagandist.

Very sophisticated people.. cool

Spoken like a true sad fellow from a land that is only suitable for growing cassava.
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by pepericozi: 11:25pm On Aug 19
Malroux:
Dapo should refund Utomi his one hundred million naira. Stop this petty scam.

When did they plant the rice they have harvested now and displayed.

You see, our government, eh? They are real scammers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Shimbo96(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19
RuggedBiafran:
Rice Pyramids.... Scam
Food Security... Scam

I can't understand how a state that owes a small CHINA company $75millon will be talking of Rice when all their lands will soon be owned by the company.

Imagine a State Governed by people and criminals that MISTAKINGLY sign away the destinies of youths they employ to be their Propagandist.

if dem tell you something bad happened, you go believe am. But good news is your enemy. You need help ( enemy of progress) smh
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Shimbo96(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19
ofwest47:
When the head is off it will be too late to cry.
Is this the time period to be talking about political Rice production.?
if you don't start now, do you want to start when you die of hunger? Appreciate little things grace doesn't work for everyone...
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Bismarck1759(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19
Contact details: 08167664544

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Konquest: 1:43am On Aug 20
adamusuleiman3:

Source: Governor Dapo Abiodun
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by gabe: 3:01am On Aug 20
I hectare produces 25 bags of rice. 200 hectares =5000 bags. Unless one bag of paddy =N400,000, where will N2billion rice come from? Its a start sha. 5,000 bags of long grain paddy is a welcome addition to the market.
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by babalose: 3:36am On Aug 20
Did you see the rice harvester? Does it look like a new equipment? This Is just another scam from Dapo Abiodun.
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by benzion72(m): 3:59am On Aug 20
Nigeria in circle. Is it not in the same Ogun state Amosun built fake pyramid rice Chai who will safe us from us

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Johnsonpac(m): 4:26am On Aug 20
RuggedBiafran:
Rice Pyramids.... Scam
Food Security... Scam

Everything about ogun state is fraud including the government of ogun state has been known for fraud... Bunch of scammers

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Johnsonpac(m): 4:27am On Aug 20
RuggedBiafran:
Rice Pyramids.... Scam
Food Security... Scam

Everything about ogun state is fraud including the government of ogun state has been known for fraud... Bunch of scammers

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Protagonist(m): 4:32am On Aug 20
The last AMBITIOUS PROJECT they undertook, see where it landed us. Abeg o. Make everybody dey do jeje o. 😃
adamusuleiman3:

Source: Governor Dapo Abiodun
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Berankis: 5:47am On Aug 20
I pity all those congratulating this Ogun State Fraudster. I pity more those who claim to come from the state as I believe they will be the most hit by this sham of a project.
Dapo Abiodun has proven to be the most useless Governor is Nigeria currently. There is no way this scam can be genuine.
I am sorry for all of you and I assure that before the end of this year, this will become non-existent.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by HRMK: 5:58am On Aug 20
wasted efforts! just to misappropriate public funds!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:32am On Aug 20
RuggedBiafran:
Rice Pyramids.... Scam
Food Security... Scam

They beat you
That should say all about how bad you are
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by thisisit: 6:51am On Aug 20
SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE

SAME FORMAT AS IMOTA RICE MILL OF LAGOS STATE ... NOT A GRAIN MILLED SINCE 2019..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by Ikpongiton: 6:58am On Aug 20
Liars and their lies

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by RuggedBiafran: 7:03am On Aug 20
My State has not sold my DESTINY to China like Amosun and Dapo Abiodun. cool

arcis:

Hatred will kill you there...tell us what your state government as achieve....Werey..thunder k11l you there
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by RuggedBiafran: 7:04am On Aug 20
Crying Baby.. cool

MIKOLOWISKA:

They beat you
That should say all about how bad you are
Re: Ogun Government Launches Ambitious Rice Production Project by RuggedBiafran: 7:06am On Aug 20
Gbam cool

Johnsonpac:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / Farm Creatures That Will Help Your Farm / APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.