Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,740 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) (33120 Views)

Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover / Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality / My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Mindlog: 11:30am On Aug 21
Sad.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Manculated: 11:30am On Aug 21
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by ironheart(m): 11:31am On Aug 21
Nice investigative journalism, not the type of news we read with so many details left out

1 Like

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Brandosky: 11:33am On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

Forget about their lifestyle, focus on what caused the accident. Bad roads, police or robbers chasing them or faulty vehicle?

Nobody deserves to die just because they went to a club or party.
Why did you not include overspeed ?

2 Likes

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by tuzle(m): 11:34am On Aug 21
pandax:

Sensational reporting!. Wetin concern Berry and Mary with the accident?
I can still understand why berry was in this report. It is the mary own I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 11:37am On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

Forget about their lifestyle, focus on what caused the accident. Bad roads, police or robbers chasing them or faulty vehicle?

Try dea use your common sense. Eee get why.

If they did not go to that party that day.i am sure they will be alive and those that sustained injuries wl be fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 11:37am On Aug 21

1 Like

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by umarc19: 11:38am On Aug 21
It's also possible that they are high.. they are coming from a club for Bleep sake

vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

5 Likes

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:40am On Aug 21
Over speeding?

1 Like

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by badoh(m): 11:41am On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

Stop attributing all road accident to bad roads, police chase or whatever. It is possible these guys are drunk since they were coming from a night party, hence drove recklessly on the road. Imagine the situation the dead have put their parents into, they were sent to school to study but decided to be partying late into the night. May their souls rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Tapout(m): 11:42am On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

Or drunkenness too.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by dettolgel: 11:43am On Aug 21
Guess the driver saw the danger later and swerved to the left away from it while putting those on the right side with direct contact with danger, hence the death of his gf the front seat passenger and the person behind her.

3 Likes

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:43am On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

wetin cause the accident if no be drugs and alcohol....RIP to the dead.

6 Likes

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Vintage9999: 11:43am On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

the guy was drunk. Drink-driving is what led to the accident

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 11:47am On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

You are correct I support you because I love enjoyment and people that enjoy life. The life is too short to be forming na me holly pass.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Exceed15: 11:47am On Aug 21
So sad. It can happen to anyone.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Saviola86: 11:47am On Aug 21
Somethings are inevitable but over the years I have learnt to calf out a lifestyle for myself. In 2009 after my secondary school graduation we organized a beach party and all went, on our way back some persons were drunk, even the drive. He was driving very rough and the car somersaulted on high way. Luckily nobody died but some persons had terrible injuries while many were admitted. I came out of that vehicle unscathe and since that experience I set rules for myself.

1. When I go out for a party (beach, wedding etc) with a group, I don't come back with them. I usually book a ride home or take a public bus and the reason is because there is a high chance that they may get drunk again and drive anyhow

2. I set my rules. When I go out with friends for a party, I make sure I am the first to leave. Most times I leave before 8pm so I can get home on time and relax because many atimes, fight or evil happening occur when most people are either drunk or high before U know a fight make break out or on their way back they may do something silly

3. I don't go out with party freak guys that drives. If you are driving, be sure I will drive behind you or take another car.

4. A learner driving a V6 or V8 engine car is a big NO for me, I will never sit in such a car and allow you to drive me because sometimes you can get carried away by the speed . That's why most learners easily get accident because they go for Benz or lexus with V6 engines and when they get drunk they drive anyhow

7 Likes

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Kenobsky(m): 11:51am On Aug 21
Na for hospital bed you go see real picture no be for tiktok.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by sltn(m): 11:52am On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

abi oo it only God that guard us and protect us
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 11:57am On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

so, when someone gets drunk and drives recklessly, and the gets crashed, that one is caused by the police and bad roads too? Na people like you dey blame the government when you can you can't impregnate your wife.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Kinoike: 11:58am On Aug 21
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by anibestlala(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21
[quote eauthor=1x2x3 post=131607635]

Lifestyle plays a role to some extent. If you drive you'd know that driving at night can be dangerous especially if the street lights aren't functional combined with no road reflectors.

People also tend to overspend since the road may seem clear. Alcohol intoxication can also play a role.

[/quote] you dey mind am. no body holy pass kiii you there ,go drink dey drive your own since no body holy pass.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Ibehchizzy: 12:12pm On Aug 21
Matheusmartin:

Or over speeding??
leave am make e dy play
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Berezuski: 12:14pm On Aug 21
Which kind roadside journalism be dis one
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by mosicola(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21
If you don't know the source of money, don't eat anyhow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) / Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) / Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.