Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,737 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) (33118 Views)

Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover / Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality / My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21
nwirinedu:
A classic case of DUI.
Death Upon Impact
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by nwirinedu(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21
ABANGWABOI:

Death Upon Impact

Driving Under the Influence (drugs and alcohol).
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21
Sunnymatey:
Hmmm, avoidable disaster.
My heart felt condolence to Mr/Mrs Ocha for the lost of their daughter, Blessing, Alias Bella.
May God grant them the grace to bear this lost.

Tell them I said they should raise their children right... Not this one living a fast life without recourse to caution
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by donproject2(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

Forget about their lifestyle, focus on what caused the accident. Bad roads, police or robbers chasing them or faulty vehicle?

Nobody deserves to die just because they went to a club or party.

It could have been anybody, anytime. Time of the day doesn't matter, where they are going or coming from doesn't matter. RIP to the dead.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by aylive02(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

Forget about their lifestyle, focus on what caused the accident. Bad roads, police or robbers chasing them or faulty vehicle?

. Delete this nonsense please. You've forgotten there was a girl who was lucky and couldn't meet due to late dressing? Tell me why other nursing students who were sleeping at that time failed to be a victim.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21
kolamilan:
Maybe wofai was giving her boyfriend a BJ, as both of them sat at the front sit... Maybe Sha oo.

Very likely... The way this girls misbehave with their fraudstèr boyfriends eeh...
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by pandax: 4:07pm On Aug 21
DaddyCoool:

See this total retard forming journalist. Even police investigators would want to know what all roommates were doing, talkless of journalists.
Please, just stop talking

I do not see the connection!. I might be wrong or myopic

As the investigative journalist, please bring the scenarios to limelight for people to see the connection between knowing where Mary was on the night of the accident and the car crash.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by IkeAbuja(f): 5:07pm On Aug 21
Pikin wey say her mama no go sleep will also not sleep.
Go to school and study you said no na party you wan dey go...
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by bigkingwillie(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21
Something must kill a man.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Tryagain77: 9:03pm On Aug 21
You lifted this report from Cross River Watch. Let me go and report you now.
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by EchoEnigma: 2:25am On Aug 22
People way no dey involved for the accident sef dey mentioned. Why is that?
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Deeegbee: 3:51am On Aug 22
blackgold2018:
Yes.. it will be exactly what happened.

I had same accident experience last December. But my only luck is that the both people on the passengers side had already left before the accident.

I swayed to save myself. The whole of the passenger side of my car damaged. From opened roof, to broken widescreen. I ran into a parked truck at night

I am Happy God saved you!!
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Tzar(m): 4:47am On Aug 22
Na still this your ”nobody holy pass” comment dey make your civil servants and politicians loot all the money for fixing roads and providing infrastructure.
So if we apply your logic , since we are not holier than the corrupt civil servants and politicians, we cannot also blame anybody for the bad infrastructure! undecided

vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22
vanbonattel:
Nobody holy pass.

Police chasing Dem by 3am? Drunk driving and overspeeding was the cause
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:18am On Aug 23
kolamilan:
Maybe wofai was giving her boyfriend a BJ, as both of them sat at the front sit... Maybe Sha oo.
This is pure wickedness
Re: Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09
A Yahoo boy want to impress a bunch of tarts that he is fast & furious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) / Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) / Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.