Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,177 members, 7,963,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:53 PM

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs (9442 Views)

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans / CBN Okays ₦200 Billion Housing Loan For Low Income Earners / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by onatisi(m): 2:09am On Aug 21
700,000 applications verified’
A massive boost to reflate the economy is underway, Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Doris Uzoka-Anite said yesterday.

Seventy-five major companies will get N1 billion single-digit loan disbursement next month, while another N125 billion will be given out as loans to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), she said.

Dr. Uzoka-Anite, said the financial support follows the verification of over 700,000 applications.

She spoke during a visit to the Cross River State Governor Bassey Otu and an interaction with beneficiaries of the presidential grant and prospective beneficiaries of loans to MSMEs.

The minister said: “The 660,320 nano beneficiaries, representing over 60 per cent of the targeted one million, have received disbursements across 774 local governments.”

She spoke during a visit to the Cross River State Governor Bassey Otu and an interaction with beneficiaries of the presidential grant and prospective beneficiaries of loans to MSMEs.

The minister said: “The 660,320 nano beneficiaries, representing over 60 per cent of the targeted one million, have received disbursements across 774 local governments.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/federal-govt-begins-disbursement-of-n200b-to-75-big-firms-msmes/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by wwwtortoise(m): 5:07am On Aug 21
Horse-shit palliative policies.
All these giveaway are not sustainable even if the real farmers get 100% of the funds, which I am certain they won’t.

Tackle insecurity
Abolish food commodity boards

Who do Nigeria?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by nurey(m): 5:07am On Aug 21
Inflation, low purchasing power of the buyers and the cost of goods and services no go make person collect loan.

People are seriously cutting down on spending and to sell goods now is a big problem

But

Agriculture is life grin people must eat even when they riot.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by GalaxyStones: 5:07am On Aug 21
Hmmmm

Ok, continue.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by PonzlHater(f): 5:08am On Aug 21
Ok
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by Foodqueen(f): 5:08am On Aug 21
Na WA...

Na soso disbursement everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:09am On Aug 21
Where, when and how were these companies selected?

Is there any website where businesses can apply?

Which bank or banks is the FG partnering with to give out these loans?

Once there's no transparency, then it's another avenue for embezzlement.

What sort of blatant criminality is this?

May Tinubu not end Nigeria o angry

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by emmanuelbrown26: 5:16am On Aug 21
wwwtortoise:
Horse-shit palliative policies.
All these giveaway are not sustainable even if the real farmers get 100% of the funds, which I am certain they won’t.

Tackle insecurity
Abolish food commodity boards

Who do Nigeria?
Go and ask yoruba and hausa, I tink they hv an answer on d bolded

6 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by Hemanwel(m): 5:16am On Aug 21
E
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by lexy2014: 5:16am On Aug 21
TheRealestGuy:
Where, when and how were these companies selected?

Is there any website where businesses can apply?

Which bank or banks is the FG partnering with to give out these loans?

Once there's no transparency, then it's another avenue for embezzlement.

What sort of blatant criminality is this?

May Tinubu not end Nigeria o angry

The companies are inside asorock

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by kesmiraAutos: 5:16am On Aug 21
What now happens when they can't payback?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by lexy2014: 5:18am On Aug 21
How is all this give away without accountability better than the fuel subsidy which tinubu said he has removed?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by Perewenkle1: 5:19am On Aug 21
Tax incentives would have been better to businesses than loan hand outs where government officials will ask for their cuts.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by etebefia: 5:21am On Aug 21
Avenue to steal.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:25am On Aug 21
Anything tinubu promise to do is media talk.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:26am On Aug 21
There's no 200bilion naira to distribute to any firm.

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by Blitzerz: 5:28am On Aug 21
Open corruption
Politicians looting in broad day light

Apc is a curse

5 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:31am On Aug 21
nurey:
Inflation, low purchasing power of the buyers and the cost of goods and services no go make person collect loan.

People are seriously cutting down on spending and to sell goods now is a big problem

But

Agriculture is life grin people must eat even when they riot.

My dear talking loan is very dangerous cos of high interest rate and slow pace on sales. It's better to invest in real estate

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by nathyx(m): 5:34am On Aug 21
" The started distributing yesterday and overnight climaxed over 60% MSME's?? Shouldn't this be a Guinness world record??

Liars and Thieves.

Where are the 60% beneficiaries ??

Are they Ghosts ??

Liars and Thieves

10 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by Joystarn00: 5:38am On Aug 21
HenryThegreat1:
sorry broda we must let them know wetin we want to do before una dey talk say we no do any thing, hw far about Una media president?
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by eedimo(m): 5:40am On Aug 21
Where is the application portal?
For how long has this been going on?

I'm only hearing of disbursement

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by franchasofficia: 5:41am On Aug 21
How did they register for this because my small company deserve this money to avoid shutting down and sacking employees.

Someone tell me how to enroll my company for this or is this another Bulaba "subsidy is gone" while paying more money to subsidize the same petrol behind the scene?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by Manager001: 5:45am On Aug 21
Where are the trucks of rice?
This government and lies

5 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by ivandragon: 5:50am On Aug 21
Government magic...

Are they talking about the monies they distributed to thier cronies and hangers on?

No wonder my neighbour who is a women leader in the state has been so excited and is making preparations to do a tour of Europe.

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by Elidrisy20: 5:50am On Aug 21
emmanuelbrown26:
Not again
Why's tinubu so useless, I mean how could a sensible human being believes so much in doing tings all in d name of palliative or disbursement.
How many businesses got dis money?
What factors did they consider before disbursing this money?
They hv already disbursed 60 fvking percent, wow!!! Tinubu congratulations
Welll history will always remember that west and north destroyed this country and I'm happy for that.
I'm a northerner but my brother na true you talk

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs by jazzman7711: 5:55am On Aug 21
franchasofficia:
How did they register for this because my small company deserve this money to avoid shutting down and sacking employees.

Someone tell me how to enroll my company for this or is this another Bulaba "subsidy is gone" while paying more money to subsidize the same petrol behind the scene?

SIT HERE ON NAIRALAND LISTENING TO YOUR FELLOW IPOB TRAITORS, THESE USELESS DROPOUTS AND WASTRELS POSTING RUBBISH HERE.

DON'T GO AND DO YOUR RESEARCH LIKE OTHERS, AND SECURE YOUR FUNDING, YOU HEAR?

IF YOU REMAIN ON THIS SITE, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING, BECAUSE THIS IPOB-RUN FORUM IS MEANT TO DISCOURAGE YOU FROM HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COUNTRY.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu And The True Nigerian Spirit - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Federal Government's Delegates Visit Chibok Parents In Borno / The Top 10 Most Powerful Ethnic Groups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.