Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:06 AM

Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC (15398 Views)

Scarcity: NNPC Constitutes Economic Danger, Sell It - Punch Editorial / Petrol Scarcity Worsens Nationwide / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by nedekid: 2:12pm On Aug 21
Lol.
Thank God.
It could have been worse if mammy wortarr had involved herself, plenty crocodiles, dolphins, snake could have disturbed NNPC to make he fuel scarce for another 1 month.
Craze people running our affairs. undecided
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by itelima: 2:16pm On Aug 21
Now NNPC is blaming lightning and thunder+rain that has been existing since the dawn of time.... God pls forgive them for they know what they are doing....
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by ajepako(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21
Sengbo werey! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Riskymarvelous(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21
Very soon now he will come outside say him wan contest for president grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by karmaolu1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21
Am not shocked embarassed
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Tatan03: 2:29pm On Aug 21
Thunder go fired all you to death
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Babangidapikin: 2:41pm On Aug 21
cool Someone actually said you people know how to lie in one chat group but I think I want to believe you,the more reason you should have take your stake with Messr Dangote and learn how to imbibe technology to your operations ...it goes beyond money, but leverage on his culture and allow him mentor you while you mentor him too ...A win win.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by yemmywesey(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21
Hmm Kiki

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by higgs: 2:51pm On Aug 21
Nnpc needs to be disbanded/unbundled urgently. They have become an embarrassment to every right thinking Nigerian. Regulation of the oil industry should be fully handled by NUPRC or whatever their name is.Oil revenues/taxes should be collected by CBN/FIRS.
Indigenous private energy firms like Heirs,Seplat,Oando etc should be encouraged to become bigger players and also build refineries to compete with Dangote.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Greyworld: 2:55pm On Aug 21
post=131622307:

What manner of fvckery?!
The masses don't wanna hear this,
Just fix it!
God help our darling nation 🙏
Amen 🙏
The kind of Fvckery you supported in 2015. Just that it has matured and doesn't give a fvck about you anymore..
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by prophetfire: 2:57pm On Aug 21
CyrusVI:
cheesy
According to Aristotle:"The disadvantage of not participating in politics is that you end up being ruled by your inferior"

I'm surprised to see a top position holder at NNPC attribute fuel scarcity to Nature shocked

Damn!!! I'm too smart to be fed with this bullsh**

I have to delve into politics
He said that Sango and Amadioha are the cause of fuel scarcity.🤣
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by fintol: 3:04pm On Aug 21
APC led government knows very well Nigerian youths are mugu even the intellectuals are the worst mugu, that is why anybody will open his mouth and say thrash.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by jeff1993: 3:06pm On Aug 21
post=131622307:

What manner of fvckery?!
Just fix it!
Amen 🙏
...... They should fix the nation your darling daddy first scattered abi??

Hypocrite
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Osanoghodua1: 3:10pm On Aug 21
The day Nigerians are ready, they will sack all politicians.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by mipeesoft(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21
Even their supporters too are mad people grin
RZArecta:
Madness. Mad people everywhere in this government undecided

1 Like

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:22pm On Aug 21
Its more... like all these things either working for Apc. or Balablue... i guess one the terms of conditions for employment under him...

Is to have their sense of reasoning removed... or the functional brains switched off...

Finally they become living death...... i do wonder if they are sensible human beings!!

1 Like

Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by seunayantokun(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21
Everything is an excuse for a lazy and wicked mind.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by daniwise(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21
No its Peter Obi and Ipob that caused it.Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by emperor4love(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21
Japa if u can is not a serene environment to think build ,nd make family
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by blueAgent(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21
Useless APC and their useless supporters.

Na today rain and thunder start to they happen?

Useless propaganda party.

That thunder kill you ppl with your Useless supporters.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by saintneo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21
Inasmuchas there was corruption during Jonathan's leadership, Diezani K. Agama (Diezani K. Alison-Madueke) confidently stated that there were no queues will she was the minister of petroluem; of course there were no queues during Jonathan's leadership.

Presently, the corruption is more than doubled, price of petroluem products have gone higher by over 500%, cost of consumable foods is higher than 700% since then.

This is realy terrible!
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21
😂
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Kukutenla: 4:50pm On Aug 21
CyrusVI:
cheesy
According to Aristotle:"The disadvantage of not participating in politics is that you end up being ruled by your inferior"

I'm surprised to see a top position holder at NNPC attribute fuel scarcity to Nature shocked

Damn!!! I'm too smart to be fed with this bullsh**

I have to delve into politics
But you're already in politics. Only as a zombie
Besides, the position the man occupies should ordinarily be a technocratic position not a political one
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Treasure17(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21
We said Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen but the stomach infrastructure geng failed to see the handwriting on the wall. Good for them.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Kukutenla: 4:53pm On Aug 21
post=131622307:

What manner of fvckery?!
Just fix it!
Amen 🙏
That's what you've spent your whole life defending here
Why the sudden angst
You ought to be ashamed
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by able20(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21
Yoruba people make una come see watin una donated to Nigerians as Palliative President
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by VULCAN(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21
Blame It On The Rain""

Milli Vanillin comes to mind
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by 2nattie(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21
Eeeèeeeeeeeoooooooooooo
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by correctguy101(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21
Ah ..

Na which kind of " gods must be crazy" matter be this again?

This people no just even know excuse to give again... Na only nonsense remain... Make we no later hia say refinery wey una promise don lost o... As na only impossible things dey happen for our country...

Awón oni yéyé
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by Ficeo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21
I am so ashamed of myself.
Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by GreatOchuks: 5:41pm On Aug 21
😂😂 Stray bullet don hit Sango , God of Thunder and lightning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Visits Erosion Repair Site In Obosi (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Leads Other Ministers As They Visit Borno State Governor (Photos) / Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.