Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,921 members, 7,962,937 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking (41175 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Glimpsetv: 10:28pm On Aug 21
This video has gotten a lot of people talking online. In the video, a supposedly sick man with a twisted mouth and closed eyes was brought in like a mannequin by some men in white. A man in a black suit then laid his hand on him, and the man suddenly fell to the ground. A few moments later, he woke up, spoke, and demonstrated his healing while the people cheered. Well, it's important to know that for anything called fake, there must have been an original.

Let me leave you to watch the full video, drop your thoughts in the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuG9e4N4xsQ?si=Xa0ZgkcEN3MK1Gwk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Glimpsetv: 10:29pm On Aug 21
More

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by STEWpid(f): 10:33pm On Aug 21

C
h a i..

Another line of fraud is now imminent in India!

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Mikespecialone(m): 5:42am On Aug 22
Who am I to judge

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by FRANCISTOWN: 5:58am On Aug 22
Glimpsetv:
This video has gotten a lot of people talking online. In the video, a supposedly sick man with a twisted mouth and closed eyes was brought in like a mannequin by some men in white. A man in a black suit then laid his hand on him, and the man suddenly fell to the ground. A few moments later, he woke up, spoke, and demonstrated his healing while the people cheered. Well, it's important to know that for anything called fake, there must have been an original.

Cc: Nlfpmod

Omo! They don learn the act of sleigh from Naija pastors.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Kennitrust(m): 9:32am On Aug 22
This thing doesn't look fake to me... My opinion.

A place like Indian, Jesus will quickly do miracles to divert their attention from Hindu and others fake things that they worship.

I believe in Jesus!

136 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33am On Aug 22
grin
India of all places?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by officialfysh(m): 9:33am On Aug 22
Miracles Still Happen.

Just trust always in what you believe works for you

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Salt06(m): 9:33am On Aug 22
smiley

What God cannot do does not exists!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by cjudy(m): 9:33am On Aug 22
They’re learning from Nigeria Pastors

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by tishbite42: 9:34am On Aug 22
Indian church yahoo go funny and mad pass Naija own
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:34am On Aug 22
grin The scam has been exported but sadly forex was not earned during the process.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Righthussle: 9:34am On Aug 22
This Rubbish reigns supreme where poverty is high

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:34am On Aug 22
Who am I to doubt the wonders of God!

Make I no talk wetin dey inside my dirty mind sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by D4donnn: 9:34am On Aug 22
Them don carry black magic go India

1 Like

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by olisaEze(m): 9:35am On Aug 22
You think this is my real face?? cool

1 Like

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by abba09: 9:35am On Aug 22
this pastor and his crew are learners grin when u look at that man mouth u will know that he intentionally made that face

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Maxtipulation(m): 9:35am On Aug 22
Nigeria do pass this one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by iwaeda: 9:35am On Aug 22
Glimpsetv:

Miracle can't tire Jesus. grin grin grin grin
Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Blakjewelry(m): 9:35am On Aug 22
Them Don get key from naija pastorprenuer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by christejames(m): 9:36am On Aug 22
Fake miracles, the bane of modern day Christianity...

These guys acting should learn that everyone is not a sheep like them, many are with rational mind.

10 Likes

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by IconicKay(m): 9:36am On Aug 22
Indians better wise up and don't fall for this miracle scams, Nigeria is paying a heavy price for falling and it'll take some years to recover.

I say wise up India, don't fall.

12 Likes

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by McLizbae: 9:37am On Aug 22
I
Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by SatoshiX: 9:37am On Aug 22
I thought it's only Africans that are gullible.

4 Likes

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Natbrowny: 9:37am On Aug 22
Ghen Ghen

Indian fall my hand. This is Nigerian style. Why copy, can't dey be more creative. And camera was doing its job.

Ghen Ghen Ghen

5 Likes

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by wisepigeon: 9:38am On Aug 22
STEWpid:

C
h a i..

Another line of fraud is now imminent in India!

This is not fraud, can't you see from the video that the man suffered a partial stroke? Is miracle in Jesus name not possible? Well I believe in Jesus, I believe in his power to save, heal and deliver!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Natbrowny: 9:39am On Aug 22
SatoshiX:
I thought it's only Africans that are gullible.

U thought wrong. Even the so called West say tinz that are just absurd. Atleast there own na talk talk. No b miracles

3 Likes

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Ara21(f): 9:41am On Aug 22
Indian don join the league.
But they are still learning from African pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by 99thEnemy(m): 9:42am On Aug 22
Sonnobax15:
grin
India of all places?
Are you trying to say Africa the learn Jazz compared to them? grin
Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by Kelklein(m): 9:43am On Aug 22
India go always overdo their own..

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Miracle In Indian Church That Got People Talking by kareemkamil(m): 9:44am On Aug 22
Hmmm, who believe this is a real fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.