Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,160 members, 7,963,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:31 PM

If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... (25571 Views)

Why Politicians Are Angry About New Cashless Policy – Ex CBN Gov, Sanusi Lamido / Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima / Nigeria Diplomatic Passport: Why Politicians Don't Release Theirs After Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by AImoneyAdder: 9:31am On Aug 22
If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why COMPETENT Politicians Cannot Come Together To Combat INSECURITY In Nigeria.

If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed Because They Couldn't Meet Up To A 60,000,000 Naira Ransom; It Means That HUNGRY YOUTHS Have Become The DEVILS of This Nation Which Is A Mirror Reflection of The Food Oppression And Financial Depression That The MEKUNUs Are Facing In Nigeria.

Previous Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/8192090/obi-reacts-brutal-murder-emir

What A Terrible Ending....

The Result of Increasing Hunger And Starvation in Nigeria.

Until The 774 Local Government Areas (LGA) Begin The Resolute Financial Empowerment of A Minimum of 100,000 Nigerian Youths Through Cultivation of Necessary Foods In Each Local Government Area - Nigerian Youths Will Only Continue In This Ugly Act of Kidnapping.

It is obvious that Our Education is Dead As It is Not Helping Our Graduate Create Jobs Talkless of Getting Jobs.

As Soon As Educated Literates Began To Join Illiterates in The Act of Kidnapping; I Already Knew Things Were Only Going To Get Worse.

Nigeria Is Unsafe For Everyone Now.

If You Are Rich In Your Area; Do The Needful. Help The Poor Ones Around You. Make Them No Reason You.

Nigerians Are Becoming Cannibals in Broad Day Light of Year 2024.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Natbrowny: 9:48am On Aug 22
The politicians are the ones planning the kidnaps

Thats why u only here that a politician convoy was attacked, aides and driver and policemen killed during the attack but NEVER THE POLITICIAN. its a sham to keep them in the news

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by AImoneyAdder: 9:48am On Aug 22
With Over 36 Million Hectares of Arable Land; THE LEAST A Proper Government With COMPETENT Politicians Could Do Is To Financially Empower A Minimum of 100,000 × 774 = 77,400,000 Nigerian Youths Across The Nation.

Since Nigerians Are So Hungry Out of Their Carelessness And Negligence To Agriculture To The Extent That They Now Protest For "Hunger" Which Is Supposed To Be Their Own Basic Responsibility To Themselves; It Goes A Long Way To Show HOW MUCH The Nigerian Politicians And Federal Government Have Neglected AGRICULTURE.

All of These Overdependency on Oil/Gas Will Continue To Keep Our Country In Jeopardy.

It is HIGH TIME Competent Politicians in All 774 Local Government Areas (LGAs) Began To Take All The Directors of Agriculture in Their Respective LGAs Accountable And Responsible For The Employment of More Field Workers To Achieve Cultivation of Food Crops Across All 774 Local Government Areas.

Politicians Should Hold The Directors of The Department of Agriculture in All LGAs Accountable!

The Directors of Agriculture in All LGAs Will Hold All The Ministers of Agriculture in All 36 States Accountable.

The Ministers of Agriculture Will Hold The FG More Accountable.

This is The ONLY Way Forward!

It's The Only Way!

It Begins With COMPETENT Politicians!

But The Main Question Is:

Do We Have COMPETENT POLITICIANS In Nigeria ?

If We Do; Do We Have Them Right Here On Nairaland For Physical Actions To Begin Right Away ?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by AImoneyAdder: 9:54am On Aug 22
Natbrowny:
The politicians are the ones planning the kidnaps

Thats why u only here that a politician convoy was attacked, aides and driver and policemen killed during the attack but NEVER THE POLITICIAN. its a sham to keep them in the news

Read All That You Wrote Again.

Check If Your Words Are In Congruent With Each Other.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Zulu11zulu: 9:58am On Aug 22
The criminal terrorist are not Nigeria they are foriener import to the country by buhari and yrimo not nairaland hungry one .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Ennyjude(f): 10:05am On Aug 22
Nobody is above anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by mecuries(m): 11:38am On Aug 22
does the Emir have as much security personnel as even the local government chairman of that state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by AImoneyAdder: 12:36pm On Aug 22
Ennyjude:
Nobody is above anything

The More Reason The COMPETENT Rich Elites And Politicians Need To Come Together To Create Workable Solutions To Combat The Poverty of Hunger And Starvation Which Has Always Been The Root Cause of The POVERTY of INSECURITY of Human Lives And Properties in Nigeria.

This is More of Their Course To FIGHT.

1 Like

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Thewrath(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22
We don’t care over here,just as they don’t care too!!

1 Like

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by SpatialKing(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22
Terrorist killing Nigerians everywhere and day

Same thing is going on in South East

While South West is ravaged by human parts harvesters.

Tinubu as a president is so incompetent, Simply!!

Nuhu Rebadu the worst NSA ever

Tinubu is busy selling and acquiring Nigerian assets abroad for himself, family and associates while using Chinese companies as decoy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by ATEAMS: 12:43pm On Aug 22
I'm amazed
Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Darlingjay1(f): 12:43pm On Aug 22
Okay
Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by koxyz: 12:43pm On Aug 22
Kidnapping is a reflection of the state of security in the nation. We have nobody to blame but the government, who are docile to their primary responsibility.

6 Likes

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by MVLOX(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22
Simply means nobody is safe

4 Likes

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by franchasofficia: 12:44pm On Aug 22
The thing is, most Nigerians have failed to realize that the leadership challenges Nigeria is facing is as a result of a spiritual curse upon Nigeria. It's a pattern.

There is cause and effect.

Action brings reaction.

Northerners celebrated decades of killing of Christians, strangers and visitors in their land in the name of fighting to protect Islamic religion and its doctrines. Their youths honed their killing skills with religious crises in which they targeted Christians who were mostly Igbos; they celebrated it as show of superiority over Christians and Igbos.

The reward of evil is evil, so the reward of those decades of evil against innocent Christians and Igbos living in the North have come calling.

This is also why I am so worried about what is happening in my Southeast region. Igbo youths being misled by that madman in Finland called Simon Ekpa need to call themselves to order before it becomes too late. Spilling blood of innocent people brings doom to any nation or community because blood is powerful. Simon Ekpa and every Igbo agitator must stop all forms of violent agitation that leads to spilling of innocent blood to avoid future vengeance by nature and God in Igbo land. I condemn every act of violence and killings by any Igbo agitating for Biafra, use international diplomacy please.

This also serve as a warning to Yorubas, if you like listen, if you like don't listen but Bola Tinubu and his Lagos APC is leading you Yorubas astray to a future of doom, make una retrace una step before it's too late, Tinubu does not have up to 20 more years to spend on earth, remember the future of your born and unborn children, don't murder it because of one greedy corrupt man's selfish political ambition

12 Likes

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by tnerro1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22
The man that was supposed to take charge of security is more focused on chasing protesters 😁😂😅😁😅

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Kilani1: 12:45pm On Aug 22
Too bad
Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Karlman: 12:45pm On Aug 22
Am listening
Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by FreeStuffsNG: 12:46pm On Aug 22
AImoneyAdder:

It's easy to see that you are not knowledgeable about the job description of the Emir.

Emir is Chief Imam. He is among the grassroots and that makes it easy for him to be a target for even his enemies and criminals. It's not the title but the personal sacrifice he makes to live, work among his people and provide unfettered access to himself and spiritual leadership to his people even to serve the downtrodden among his people unlike some traditional institutions that are not spiritual leaders but only admistrative and political Lords who have transferred spiritual leadership in their communities to other traditional offices.

Every life matters and being the Emir just makes him easy target for those unpatriotic criminal elements. My condolence to his family, subjects and State Council of Emirs.

The loss of every life calls for sobriety and pious reflection regardless of name, title or race. The former VP of multibillion dollars company,Autonomy, was murdered by a car that deliberately hit him to kill him while having his early morning jogging in his village of Cambridgeshire, UK this last Saturday. UK citizens were not lambasting their leaders but mourning while supporting the law enforcement agents with useful information as investigation commenced. Every life matters.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Sultty(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22
i hope they don't feed us with audio victory over bandits and terrorists because wtf is this. A whole vip by all standard was tied down and killed. Just like that, they are even demanding 60m ransom for his corpse... Who will pay such for a cadaver??

1 Like

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by bluestone2015: 12:46pm On Aug 22
Who did you vote for.
AImoneyAdder:
With Over 36 Million Hectares of Arable Land; THE LEAST A Proper Government With COMPETENT Politicians Could Do Is To Financially Empower A Minimum of 100,000 × 774 = 77,400,000 Nigerian Youths Across The Nation.

Since Nigerians Are So Hungry Out of Their Carelessness And Negligence To Agriculture To The Extent That They Now Protest For "Hunger" Which Is Supposed To Be Their Own Basic Responsibility To Themselves; It Goes A Long Way To Show HOW MUCH The Nigerian Politicians And Federal Government Have Neglected The AGRICULTURE.

All of These Overdependency on Oil/Gas Will Continue To Keep Our Country In Jeopardy.

It is HIGH TIME Competent Politicians in All 774 Local Government Areas (LGAs) Begin To Take All The Directors of Agriculture in Their Respective LGAs Accountable And Responsible For The Employment of More Field Workers To Achieve Cultivation of Food Crops Across All 774 Local Government Areas.

Politicians Should Hold The Directors of The Department of Agriculture in All LGAs Accountable!

The Directors of Agriculture in All LGAs Will Hold All The Ministers of Agriculture in All 36 States Accountable.

It's The Only Way!

If We Do; Do We Have Them Right Here On Nairaland For Physical Actions To Begin Right Away ?

1 Like

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by NaijaCrusader: 12:46pm On Aug 22
Incompetent folks in power

1 Like

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Racoon(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22
A fact remains that the monster the APC states and national levels bred over the years have become untamable and is consuming them in every respect. The chicken has come home to roost.

3 Likes

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by shortgun(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22
The only way to have security in Nigeria is to remove Tinubu from office. He is inept, incompetent and insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Ijaya123: 12:47pm On Aug 22
The monster that the North fed is now devouring them.

Lesson will surely be learnt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by iwaeda: 12:47pm On Aug 22
AImoneyAdder:
If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why COMPETENT Politicians Cannot Come Together To Combat INSECURITY In Nigeria.

If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed Because They Couldn't Meet Up To A 60,000,000 Naira Ransom; It Means That HUNGRY YOUTHS Have Become The DEVILS of This Nation Which Is A Mirror Reflection of The Food Oppression And Financial Depression That The MEKUNUs Are Facing In Nigeria.

Previous Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/8192090/obi-reacts-brutal-murder-emir

What A Terrible Ending....

The Result of Increasing Hunger And Starvation in Nigeria.

Until The 774 Local Government Areas (LGA) Begin The Resolute Financial Empowerment of A Minimum of 100,000 Nigerian Youths Through Cultivation of Necessary Foods In Each Local Government Area - Nigerian Youths Will Only Continue In This Ugly Act of Kidnapping.

It is obvious that Our Education is Dead As It is Not Helping Our Graduate Create Jobs Talkless of Getting Jobs.

As Soon As Educated Literates Began To Join Illiterates in The Act of Kidnapping; I Already Knew Things Were Only Going To Get Worse.

Nigeria Is Unsafe For Everyone Now.

If You Are Rich In Your Area; Do The Needful. Help The Poor Ones Around You. Make Them No Reason You.

Nigerians Are Becoming Cannibals in Broad Day Light of Year 2024.
Rest, it will revolve round. Politicians think they are wise, the heat of the brunt will touch everyone. May God continue to be with us all. Condolences to the family of the lost. grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by SAMBARRY: 12:47pm On Aug 22
The fowl has come home to roost.whatever a man sows that shall he reap. Keep encouraging almajari, child marriage terrorism poverty and illiteracy. You sef no go rest
Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Triangles1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22
Insiders
Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by 4tomandchi: 12:49pm On Aug 22
He probably knows too much or needs to get out of the way. RIP to the monarch
Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Tegabadguy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22
R I P
Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Emperormartin(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22
A sarki was killed not Emir...

Since Fulani herdsmen infested our land it's only obas and sarki are being kidnapped and killed

3 Likes

Re: If A Whole Emir Could Be Kidnapped And Killed, I Don't Know Why Politicians .... by Ikumapkayi: 12:49pm On Aug 22
AImoneyAdder:

Since Nigerians Are So Hungry Out of Their Carelessness And Negligence To Agriculture To The Extent That They Now Protest For "Hunger" Which Is Supposed To Be Their Own Basic Responsibility To Themselves; It Goes A Long Way To Show HOW MUCH The Nigerian Politicians And Federal Government Have Neglected The AGRICULTURE.

It is HIGH TIME Competent Politicians in All 774 Local Government Areas (LGAs) Begin To Take All The Directors of Agriculture in Their Respective LGAs Accountable And Responsible For The Employment of More Field Workers To Achieve Cultivation of Food Crops Across All 774 Local Government Areas.

It's The Only Way!

Then go into politics since you believe we don't have competent politicians. Perhaps you will make the difference

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4th Mainland Bridge: LASG Names CCECC-CRCCIG Preffered Bidder / Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.