Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,451 members, 7,971,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

-- - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / -- (187 Views)

Brand New Starlink Available / BRAND NEW AND USA Used Open Box Iphones And Samsungs / !!! Clean Foreign Used Open Box Samsung Galaxy S9+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by gXtra: 10:41pm On Aug 27
--
Re: -- by judatech: 10:59pm On Aug 27
Can I understand something with starlink... Does it work out of range? As in does someone as to be close to it or you use it from anywhere?
Re: -- by gXtra: 12:14am On Aug 28
judatech:
Can I understand something with starlink... Does it work out of range? As in does someone as to be close to it or you use it from anywhere?

Works when you're within the wifi range

1 Like

Re: -- by Ejebleje: 8:21am On Aug 28
Starling is arguably the best invention of this decade. If it was done by Apple, they'll sing their praises to high heavens
Re: -- by amigo1088: 7:32pm On Aug 28
250k boss
Re: -- by judatech: 9:14pm On Aug 28
gXtra:

Works when you're within the wifi range
And whats the range?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Dead Samsung Note 5 With Working Screen / Get Trained By Professionals In Digital Marketing At Norak Techechnologies LTD / Chea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.