Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,967 members, 7,936,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods (29345 Views)

Hardship: Sanwo-olu Urges Agro, Food Processing Companies To Crash Prices / Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices / Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by mrkings84(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29
Nonsense and ingredients.
Does FG give traders commodity to sell?

Traders only buy and resale according to how they bought

2 Likes

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by MrRichmond: 6:25pm On Aug 29
Shikena:
grin grin grin So why blame government when others sell high to you?

They blame FG because their economic policies are making things hard for manufacturers and farmers.

These people have no choice but to raise their prices to meet their own business costs.

Learn economics!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Chetas81(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29
ALL THIS THINGS WON'T WORK IN NIGERIA,BASED ON OUR FRAUDULENT MENTALITY,NIGERIA IS A FRAUDULENT COUNTRY WHERE THE PRICE CONTROL WON'T COME TO STAY,YOU TAKE BRIBE FROM ME ,YOU'RE NOW TELLING ME HOW TO SELL MY MARKET,NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Nwaotu10(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29
Clowns.

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by MrRichmond: 6:27pm On Aug 29
allthingsgood:

Ok then stop crying about the high cost of commodities
Yall are insatiable

You have no idea how a free market works, right?

The government has no business trying to control the prices of goods, it will only back fire as manufacturers cut corners to meet FG demands.

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Prenonjebose: 6:30pm On Aug 29
allthingsgood:

Ok then stop crying about the high cost of commodities
Yall are insatiable
I can't cry about the cost of commodities because it is a demand - supply deregulated economy. I simply factor it into my cost of rendering services. You expect government to functionally and effectively induce inflation, and then stop its spiral effect. Hilarious
Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Prenonjebose: 6:32pm On Aug 29
MrRichmond:

The government has no business trying to control the prices of goods, it will only back fire as manufacturers cut corners to meet FG demands.

Don't mind him. Very poor knowledge of how government policies affect the overall cost of doing business

2 Likes

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by okoroemeka(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Can I at least laugh at this cock and bull story?
laugh if you can but I give the government to crash the price of fuel
Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by higgs: 6:36pm On Aug 29
Same FG that allows fuel to be sold 1k per litre? Same FG that keeps increasing customs import duty? Same FG in whose administration exchange rate is N1,615/$ ?
COMEDIANS

2 Likes

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Gbogbowa: 6:38pm On Aug 29
Iridma:
It seems the government now serious about the food inflation.

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo, Letterhead Or Business Card for your Company, for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for Logo
https://forms.gle/mi23Mfhw8EwMEZScA
This govt is not serious you collect about 18M to clear a 14 feet container,the supermarket run diesel at 1,400, the cost of shipping a blender if 89 dollars is about 250 dollars,just add 89 to 250 and multiply it by 160 remember interest rate is almost 32 percent in some banks.useless govt

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Laideabdulahi: 6:39pm On Aug 29
How about the duties paid at the port.

Will you revert and repay back the excesses to the importers?

AUDIO!!!!.

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by FLYFIRE(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29
When you pay political allegiances with positions & they 'know no shishi', they will begin to do just anything to look busy. EVERYONE OF THEM KNOWS NOTHING grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Brushstrokes20: 6:42pm On Aug 29
These dumb as Fvck clowns are high on cow dung again 🤡💯

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Ennyjude(f): 6:43pm On Aug 29
How
Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Abaki5: 6:46pm On Aug 29
This directive suppose to go to nnpc and Co to reduce the price of fuel which is the bedrock of this whole hunger saga

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Meti99(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29
We also give federal government the ultimatum of 1months to bring down Petrol cost price per litre..
Else we'll take action

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29
TheEazyGoingMan:
Make #320,000 Every Forty Days

All you need to make money during these tough times in Nigeria is to follow the strategy I will be giving out on this thread.

I will post the strategy here, read it, discipline yourself to follow it, join my WhatsApp group, and start making money.

All you need to make money now is discipline. Once you are able to discipline yourself to stop wasting your money on unnecessary games or bets, you will start to make good money as of today.

My strategy is a football betting strategy, but it is a very good and profitable one.

Join my WhatsApp group

Click on this link to join my WhatsApp group.

Join my WhatsApp group to start receiving the 2.20 odds you need to execute this strategy and start making money just like me.

Here is the strategy:

Turn Your #2,500 Into #40,000 In Forty Days

All you need to make #40,000 or more every forty days is to win seven out of your ten 2-odds bets. Meaning you don't need to win all your bets to earn #40,000 or more in forty days. Amazing, right? So, let's take a look at the steps you would take.

First Step
Raise a capital of any amount you want to invest. Let's use #2,500, for example. Now, divide it by 5, which will give you #500 in five portions.

Second Step
You are using #2,500 as capital, for example, so you would get #500 after dividing it by 5. Then stake #500 on today's game and keep staking #500 on subsequent days. Don't increase your stake. Maintain #500 as your maximum stake for the first ten days! After ten days, assuming you win seven 2-odds bets out of ten 2-odds bets for the first ten days at an average of 2.20 odds per bet, you will make a profit of #2,500, excluding your initial #2,500 capital.

Third Step
Don't be in a hurry to cash out in the next ten days. It's an investment, remember? So, add the #2,500 profit you made to the #2,500 you started with. It will give you #5,000. Right? Good. Share it in five portions again, like you did in the first ten days. That will give you #1,000. Keep using only #1,000 to stake for the second ten days. At the end of the second ten days, assuming you win seven 2-odds bets out of ten 2-odds bets you placed in the second ten days at an average of 2.20 odds per bet, you would have made #5,000 as profit minus the #5,000 you used as capital for the second ten days. When you add #5,000 to #2,500 (which was your profit for the first ten days), you will have #7,500 as your total profit for the first and second ten days.

Fourth and Fifth Steps
Apply the same method for the third and fourth ten days. If you do, on the third ten days, you would have #20,000, and on the fourth ten days, you would be making #40,000.

Yeah! Your #2,500 has turned into #40,000 in forty days!

If you had started with #20,000 as capital for the first ten days and staked #4,000, your profit would be #320,000 in forty days.
0534984020 le deals ASAP.
Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by obonujoker(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29
post=131753923:
A fruit blender known as Ninja, priced at $89 (N140,000) in a popular supermarket in Texas, was being sold for N944,999 in a supermarket located in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Nigerians are truly thr problems of Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Just imagine this!!!

How much will it take to import the blender from the USA into Nigeria?
Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by allthingsgood: 6:55pm On Aug 29
MrRichmond:

that is not free market. that is extortion. una oversabi too much

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Sapasenator: 6:55pm On Aug 29
We have dummies as leaders I swear and we truly deserve them.

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Okwyjesus(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29
Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Eagleways: 6:55pm On Aug 29
Iridma:
What about the cost of production?

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo, Letterhead Or Business Card for your Company, for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

tell that your Tinubu lead administration to put the cart before the horse. Bring the fuel down and other things will fall in place.

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by chidan1214: 6:56pm On Aug 29
emilokaaaan
Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29
Or what?
Wonders never end.

1 Share

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Softmen: 6:57pm On Aug 29
F G una dey smoke Gum, make una come reduce prices for our various shops na as naira dey crash against dollar always

MUMU FG

2 Likes

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Kobojunkieee: 6:58pm On Aug 29
nlfpmod:
â–  In his remarks, Bello cited a finding by the Commission, highlighting that a fruit blender known as Ninja, priced at $89 (N140,000) in a popular supermarket in Texas, was being sold for N944,999 in a supermarket located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Bello wondered about the basis for the arbitrary hike in the price of the blender compared to Texas, United States of America.
He said the unwholesome practices including price fixing were threatening the stability of the economy.
”Under Section 155, violators whether individuals or corporate entities face severe penalties including substantial fines and imprisonment if found guilty by the court.
”This is intended to deter all parties involved in such illicit activities.
”However, our approach today is not punitive. I, therefore, call on all stakeholders to embrace the spirit of patriotism and cooperation.
”It is in this spirit that we are giving a moratorium of one month before the Commission will start firm enforcement,” he said.
So, he isn't concerned about the price of food but instead that of a blender? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by PhatScrotum(f): 7:01pm On Aug 29
Iridma:
What about the cost of production?

PAY AFTER SERVICE

You're a good Nigerian. I commend you for making your design services, pocket friendly inspite of the widespread "Price Gouging" by all and sundry.
More wins brother man🙏
Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by Ykc2(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29
2015 before destroyer called buhari became president it cost me 11,500eros to bring 1container 20ft plus shipment then we buy euros at rate 170naira for one euro so I need 1,955,000 naira then I will clear it with 850, 000 so everything now is 2,805 ,000 today I need 28,855,000 to import the same container ,where I want see the money,e no get better for people wey support apc

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by chukwuoke(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29
nlfpmod:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/08/29/inflation-fccpc-gives-traders-one-month-deadline-to-crash-prices-of-goods-across-nigeria/

Make una first bring down the price of cooking gas,PMS and Diesel. Heartless politicians one day you all will end up like Ike Ekweremadu. God is always hearing our cries. You make life miserable for the poor you thing your own life will be smoothie!

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Gives Traders 1-Month Deadline To Crash Prices Of Goods by ufotunang: 7:05pm On Aug 29
Yankee101:
Demand and supply controls prices
..and the high costs of fuel and disel also makes the price of foodstuffs goods to be expensive in the market.. for it's the high costs of transportating this foodstuffs goods to the market that makes the price of foodstuffs goods to be expensive in the market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. / Militants Angry With Osinbajo, Threaten To Resume Attacks / Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.