Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,208 members, 7,936,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin (14253 Views)

Student Loan Applications Hit 6,000 In Seven Days’, Says NELFUND / 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Factcheck0001: 8:28am
aariwa:
Student loan or palliative of 20k ? Which school fees today in Nigeria is 20k naira ? A money that can can’t even buy you a good plate of fisherman soup with orishirishi …shame. Government of palliatives , propaganda, lies and deceit with no economic policy and no way forward for Nigeria. They want to turn their supporters to almajiris by celebrating sharing of palliatives like this…20k and calling it student loan…shame…shame…shame
one thing about u people is that u are ignorantly aggressive

U don't know about something but want to talk from an empty brain, no wonder many of u believe Buhari was cloned without knowing the meaning

After payment of school fees, u are given 20k to cushion d effect of hunger n do little things

2 Likes

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Comfyonos2019: 8:29am
Ignorance is a big problem in Nigeria. Did u do research before coming to say trash oga. The 20k is for upkeep. The school fees are paid to school. Government pays the fees directly to the school and not individual. When you request for loan, the nelfund sends to your school for verification so you see the south east schools are the problems who failed to verify their students so they can benefit. Thanks and God bless

aariwa:
what is 20k in today’s Nigeria to students, which is not up to what I pay for a meal where I eat and I have given out a whole lot more in charity to people who don’t know me so 20k is a palliative and not student loan

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by CyrusVI(m): 8:30am
Thefirmorganics:

And I am glad state of origin is required. I pray the SE are not favored so we are not slaves forever

But SE applied

They shouldn't have applied at all

This is a useless prayer

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Factcheck0001: 8:30am
aariwa:
me and you are not in same place in life but you can open another thread and provide at least 10 widows from the community you live. I will only verify they are actually widows and send that amount each to 10 of them. I don’t care about their tribe as I have been doing that for people not from my tribe but one thing I will never ever do is to send one naira to a lazy youth wasting their time online
chinedu d online billionaire, no time now u will use your other account to beg

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by AmericanIdiot(m): 8:31am
Richtaiwo:
I saw Imo Abia Anambra Enugu and Ebonyi in the list.

Oyo is in top 5
Brown roof backward savages region
🤣🤣🤣
They’re are now dying of hunger🤣🤣🤣
One yoruba beggar came to beg me yesterday the way I match am ehn
I match am match am for leg like this I come spit on am🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hate afonjas ehn
Useless people😡😡😡

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Jostoman: 8:31am
Government of shearing of money and rice. They can't fix refinery or power.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by EpicDude123: 8:32am
Incomplete data, Show Us the total number of students who have received this loans in their accounts, I bet you will realize that this will be another project that will go down like the Npower.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by aariwa(m): 8:32am
Factcheck0001:
chinedu d online billionaire, no time now u will use your other account to beg
everyone is not battling poverty like you

2 Likes

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by aariwa(m): 8:33am
Factcheck0001:
one thing about u people is that u are ignorantly aggressive

U don't know about something but want to talk from an empty brain, no wonder many of u believe Buhari was cloned without knowing the meaning

After payment of school fees, u are given 20k to cushion d effect of hunger n do little things
trash
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by MrBONE2(m): 8:38am
BigDawsNet:
God bless the Igbo people
God bless the Yoruba people
God bless the Hausa people
Great One bless Africans grin

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Hellonearth: 8:45am
Ttalk:
Obidient can now believe that it is real

Shut up. Where is your loan disbursement proof?
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Dcaliphate(m): 8:48am
mrvitalis:
The scam is obviously... All u have to do is google graduates produce by stagest in nigeria

Kano and Bruno produce less than 3000 graduates per year

But have 20,000 beneficiaries?

IMO and anambra alone as at the last data I have produced more graduates than North West and North East combined

This type of loans should be done through banks, u meet banks they verify your claims while federal government acts as guarantor for such loans ... Having a government agency giving out loans invites corruption
Gather here ppl someone with sense is talking
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Difrent: 8:51am
aariwa:
Student loan or palliative of 20k ? Which school fees today in Nigeria is 20k naira ? A money that can can’t even buy you a good plate of fisherman soup with orishirishi …shame. Government of palliatives , propaganda, lies and deceit with no economic policy and no way forward for Nigeria. They want to turn their supporters to almajiris by celebrating sharing of palliatives like this…20k and calling it student loan…shame…shame…shame

Display your ignorance small small
20k na pocket money , for sustenance .
School fees paid directly to school.
You sound pained, why? Its not everybody that needs a loan to school but allow those that need it access it and stop hating

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by donproject2(m): 9:03am
STEWpid:

C
h a i..

Do they actually need it?? That list exemplifies exactly what Nigeria is all about, Northern states that have lowest number of educated people are the one applying in numbers, southerns states with good records of students making waves both in Nigeria and abroad now have least applicants.

The list should be a good pointer to know statistics of region with most educated individuals, but nay, it shows something opposite.

Something doesn't just add up, believe whatever that comes out of FG at your own risk.

Sharp guys from the Northern hemisphere.

Truly, they need it more.

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Gbadoboy: 9:09am
Richtaiwo:
I saw Imo Abia Anambra Enugu and Ebonyi in the list.
Every state in Nigeria is on the list.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Mubiola360: 9:14am
aariwa:
you should bury your head on shame.
Do t comment just because you want to but ensure you have understanding of what you are talking about.
The 20k is just for up keep while the loan is according to the articular school fee he or she attends.
Let's commend when they do something good and criticize when things go south.Don't be bitter always.

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Kusu12: 9:15am
IPOB and obirodent miscreants turning Nairaland to Wailingland. You don't know more than to wail, grunt, gnash your teeth, empty chest beat and peddle falsehood. Na go dey alright oo. Nothing meaningful to contribute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by youngsum(m): 9:19am
aariwa:
what is 20k in today’s Nigeria to students, which is not up to what I pay for a meal where I eat and I have given out a whole lot more in charity to people who don’t know me so 20k is a palliative and not student loan
can you help me with 50k to ?

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by maasoap(m): 9:20am
mrvitalis:
The scam is obviously... All u have to do is google graduates produce by stagest in nigeria

Kano and Bruno produce less than 3000 graduates per year

But have 20,000 beneficiaries?

IMO and anambra alone as at the last data I have produced more graduates than North West and North East combined

This type of loans should be done through banks, u meet banks they verify your claims while federal government acts as guarantor for such loans ... Having a government agency giving out loans invites corruption

You have to apply first. How can you be given a loan that you don't show interest in? That could even be a ground for lawsuit. It is a loan, some students intentionally stayed away from it

2 Likes

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by maasoap(m): 9:22am
aariwa:
I don't think 20k is the loan amount. From what I heard, 20k is like pocket money and the tuition fees are paid directly to the institutions. But this information could be wrong
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by RhinoChest: 9:25am
mcbreeze:
Very stupid loan. After graduation, is there job to pay it back?

You will only pay back if you find a job.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by PNomsule: 9:29am
This is further subsidising the North.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by AcuraZDX: 9:32am
Factcheck0001:
U call it scam n fail to apply n when others who are applying get it, u call it marginalisation

Them use victim card kill u?

It seems you're too dumb.

You can see those that registered in the east..

Why isn't the money disbursed to those ones yet?

What is even wrong with you guys?
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by HugoBoss10(m): 9:32am
MadamVanessa:
shocked

South East has really gone through a lot in this country, reason I support them every moment even when I am not from there.

Three days ago, Nelfund responded when they were being accused of neglecting south east students as no students in south east have received this loan despite registering. According to Nelfund , they said that they haven't received any response from any of the south east institutions yet. And some idiotic entity that knows nothing, start cheering Nelfund and mocking the south easterners with their stale slogan " Igbos with their victim mentality"

For you to believed that in all that many institutions in south east not even one responded to this loan, then you're deliberately being fóolish or mentally unstable.

Today they released student loan application by states and south eastern states are there. They're not even wise, they should have omitted all the south eastern states , so that it will look like they never even applied.

Let the marginalization continues but one thing is certain, it won't last forever.

My dear you're one of the intelligent ones we still have here. We are all keeping the records.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Judolisco(m): 9:35am
aariwa:
why u dey embarrass yourself na?
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by IAmHim1: 9:37am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport Post Ume Cutoff For All Courses / The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Closing And Examination Date / What Made You So Popular In Secondary School?

Viewing this topic: DANIEL5050(m), easyhacq(m), bolademi(m), AsabaPropertyAg(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.