Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,667 members, 7,945,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help (111 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Bazztadewu: 2:37pm On Sep 06
How can I handle this

Re: Help by wittywriter: 2:38pm On Sep 06
U have no problem....Just avoid him.

Wittyness
Re: Help by Bazztadewu: 2:45pm On Sep 06
Thank you,pls why are the mods removing my topic.

To answer all your questions here.

When I newly moved in,I used to give lift to this man out of Pitt,sometimes I lift his wife when I closed from work,but I later stopped when I noticed too much see finish.......
From there I stopped allowing them to bug me with charging of phones,etc...I stopped all that.
What caused the whole insults,I ran out of fuel with my car while reversing in my compound,so while going to get fuel,one if his useless chcikens came disturbing me ,by following me everywhere and even coming close to my jeans.i pursued it with a stick and said,will deal with it later. When I came back,I confronted his two useless Indian hemp smoking sons to always make sure they maintain thier Lane as regards to livestock ,all of a sudden the two sons started rasing voice at me,the the father heard and came to join them to the point of almost going physical with me,he assaulted me,pushed me to the ground and threatened to deal with me. Everyone in the place I stayed have told me to forgive and forget and ignore. Sure I did,but I want to deal with him. Because he feels pained each time he sees me driving out or coming back,he feels pained when I have light and he doesn't.u get that kind of bad person.this are people I used to render assistance to in cash and kind.
Re: Help by Bazztadewu: 3:02pm On Sep 06
It's not like I can't defend myself or harm them but I did not move in here to fight anyone. Out of all of us staying there,this man and his wife seems to be a trouble maker.i learnt I'm not the first person to experience this. You know how these frustrated farmers are,they are very active with cutlass, bending down,farming,slim and bonny,full of energy. I'm way to big for all of that,I ignored his whole family,he's wife who has tied him down,passed me 3days ago,she could not bear the guilt,she faced her heads down and I passed my own ,I didn't greet her,she didn't greet me,and I wasnt bothered. It's been like 2years ago I lived amongst poor envious ppl,I usually stayed between average and rich persons. Infact the whole neighbourhood is filled of hate and gossip.i buy things from some persons who have known my integrity, those that act sharp and cheat me,I stopped going to their place. So I could sense the atmosphere, people are not happy seeing me drive 2 clean cars,while they trek under the scorching sun ,clouded by dusty Road. I just want to punish the man,his wife and miserable kids. I want to lock them up for 6months,I will fund the dpo.

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About Your Dream Car, Let’s Finance It / Exploring The Benefits Of Regular Wheel Alignment For Your Vehicle / The Comprehensive Car Repair Your Essential Resource For Vehicle Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.