Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,473 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! (621 Views)

Ye Group Limit Ed / Vacancy In Ibadan Only. PLEASE, Do Not Apply If You Dont Reside In Ibadan / Age Limit Of Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! by deehowel: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2011
Between 2009 and 2011, about 13 million Nigerian youth will be requiring productive employment, a report compiled by the Federal Ministry of Youth Development, As the Nigeria Labour Market is getting More Complex and Competitive so is the labour force increasing, I will using this Medium to tell you that you dont have to limit your job search within Nigeria alone, There lot of countries willing an ready to employ you, I have carefully prepare this book for the Nigerian Youth especially the unemployed , this is a do it yourself informational kit, to read more on this click to download the ebook below,  This book will teach you how to prepare a very good CV and cover letter for  Foreign Companies, and how to apply to some of them, Bye for now

Re: This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! by oya707: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
Nice one ! @ deehowel, but how soon can one get this done ?,  Please i need to know.
Re: This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! by deehowel: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
@ oya707 ,thanks for the wishes, Anyway to answer your question, All you need to do is download the ebook and go through the information in it,then you will know what to do next, Goodluck to you friend !!!
Re: This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! by deehowel: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2011
Thanks for the wishes smiley
Re: This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! by justwise(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2011
oya707:

Nice one ! @ deehowel, but how soon can one get this done ?,  Please i need to know.
deehowel:

@ oya707 ,thanks for the wishes, Anyway to answer your question, All you need to do is download the ebook and go through the information in it,then you will know what to do next, Goodluck to you friend !!!

The same person with two IDs trying to be smart.

That document you attached there is fraud, its all about N1000 you want people to pay into your bank account, this kind of scam has being going on for years. Why are some Nigerians this wicked?
Re: This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! by deehowel: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ justwise.why are you just being incredible ?, Oh ! let me guess, seems this is your first time of hearing about E books being sold online ?, Anyway,The E book you are trying to label 'scam", has helped lot of Nigerian , Why don't you just order your own copy and stop criticizing other people's creativity, Abi, #1000 too small for information wey go better your life ? smiley
Re: This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! by justwise(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
deehowel:

@ justwise.why are you just being incredible ?, Oh ! let me guess, seems this is your first time of hearing about E books being sold online ?, Anyway,The E book you are trying to label 'scam", has helped lot of Nigerian , Why don't you just order your own copy and stop criticizing other people's creativity, Abi, #1000 too small for information wey go better your life ? smiley

Your e-book is as worthless as everything you have written here, this e-book scam is nothing new, its just sad that Nigerians like you are doing everything possible to dupe other Nigerians.

I repeat it again, that e-book is worthless, it doesn't worth the paper its written on.

Why have you not used those secrets in that e-book to travel to Canada?
Re: This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! by deehowel: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
Shhhhh, Silence, Thou shall not judge !!!
Re: This Will Thrill You: Dont Limit Yourself ! by justwise(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
deehowel:

Shhhhh, Silence, Thou shall not judge !!!

You should be the last person to quote the bible else God will punish you.

(1) (Reply)

An International School In Abuja Now Recruiting Graduates / Football Writers Needed Urgently / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.