Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,715 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case (1628 Views)

Dissenting Opinion By Justice B.A Ogbuli On Osun Election Tribunal / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by Tobihabeeb: 2:09pm On Sep 25
from Nnamdi Kanu him self, anybody coming or standing in trial against me is a terrorist.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/rZTdA8UmCwZnRigH/?mibextid=oFDknk

“My lord, I have no confidence in this court any more, and I ask you to recuse yourself because you did not abide by the decision of the Supreme Court.

“I can understand it if the DSS refuses to obey a court order, but for this court to refuse to obey an order of the Supreme Court is regrettable.

“I am asking you to recuse yourself from this case.”

He also read a part of the judgment of the Supreme Court, where alleged bias against Justice Nyako was raised.

this man told Buhari to his face, you are a mad man, u cant jail me, u are a pedophile.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by WeddingParol: 2:17pm On Sep 25
I want to assume that Buhari has not jailed him till now grin

You people's chest beating is even worsening NK case.

The guy is tired of the watery beans, he wants better akpu and ofensala.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25
WeddingParol:
I want to assure that Buhari has not jailed him till now grin

where's sunday igboho that was defending ur people from fulanis massacre? Baba don japa

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by confusedlady(f): 4:03pm On Sep 25
Tick.... tock....tick....tick.....
The hands of the clock keep moving......
Time waits for no one......
Nnamdi Kanu is four(4) years in the DSS dungeons and still counting....

It is obvious that Kanu himself and his charge and bail lawyers are afraid for this case to proceed to its logical conclusion,that is why they keep on throwing up legal gymnastics and shenanigans to frustrate the proceedings of the case....
Now Kanu has made the most humane Justice Binta Nyako to recuse herself from the case so that the case now starts from a new beginning. This has been Nnamdi Kanu's plan from the beginning. His aim is to prevent the case from proceeding to its logical conclusion.
The Honourable chief Justice of the Federation should appoint a no nonsense Judge to handle this case and stop Kanu's legal abracadabra immediately. This case requires a judge with an iron fist to put Kanu and his charge and bail lawyers in their place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by Tobihabeeb: 5:05pm On Sep 25
yes 4 years in dss dungeon, but not convicted. if the government have any tangible case against him do u think he won't have being jailed?

confusedlady:

It is obvious that Kanu himself and his charge and bail lawyers are afraid for this case to proceed to its logical conclusion,that is why they keep on throwing up legal gymnastics and shenanigans to frustrate the proceedings of the case....
Now Kanu has made the most humane Justice Binta Nyako to recuse herself from the case so that the case now starts from a new beginning. This has been Nnamdi Kanu's plan from the beginning. His aim is to prevent the case from proceeding to its logical conclusion.
The Honourable chief Justice of the Federation should appoint a no nonsense Judge to handle this case and stop Kanu's legal abracadabra immediately. This case requires a judge with an iron fist to put Kanu and his charge and bail lawyers in their place.

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by Tobihabeeb: 5:06pm On Sep 25
watch the video of the man dose he look like someone tired?

WeddingParol:
I want to assure that Buhari has not jailed him till now grin

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by confusedlady(f): 5:22pm On Sep 25
Tobihabeeb:
yes 4 years in dss dungeon, but not convicted. if the government have any tangible case against him do u think he won't have being jailed?

When Nnamdi kanu and his charge and bail lawyers keep on frustrating the process?
I don't expect people like you to understand this because you are completely brainwashed.
Kanu is a God to you.

So tick tock...that is the sound of the clock.
Kanu is four years in the slot.
What are Ibos going to plot??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by Baronthecelebri: 5:27pm On Sep 25
I support nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by WeddingParol: 5:40pm On Sep 25
fuckingAyaya:
where's sunday igboho that was defending ur people from fulanis massacre? Baba don japa

The guy is in his house in Ibadan. He is a free man.

Unlike NK who couldn't separate friends from enemies in his struggles.

Same mistake most of you guys are repeating.

Whatever your struggles are, you need allies.

If the Yorubas have played your kind of games, Buhari would have done to Sunday Igboho anything he likes.

As a sitting president, he could not use his influence to
get Igboho released to him unlike what Kenya did to NK.

You saw how the Elders of the Yorubas forgot political affiliations to protect their son eventhough most of them didn't believe in his struggle but they protected him from Buhari.

You saw how OBJ, Soyinka etc quickly met the president of Benin Republic and you saw how they quickly came up with a legitimate ground to keep the guy in the country till Buhari regime was over.

How many Igbo leaders have such clout to meet a sitting Africa president on behalf of someone declared wanted by Nigeria president?

My point is that, your bragging, chest beating and fighting other tribes makes you guys vulnerable.

Take home: Igbos needs allies particularly in Nigeria to achieve their struggle. The ball is in your court to chose your ally.

I came in peace ✌

6 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by United04: 6:32pm On Sep 25
WeddingParol:

The guy is in his house in Ibadan. He is a free man.

Unlike NK who couldn't separate friends from enemies in his struggles.

Same mistake most of you guys are repeating.

Whatever your struggles are, you need allies.

If the Yorubas have played your kind of games, Buhari would have done to Sunday Igboho anything he likes.

As a sitting president, he could not use his influence to
get Igboho released to him unlike what Kenya did to NK.

You saw how the Elders of the Yorubas forgot political affiliations to protect their son eventhough most of them didn't believe in his struggle but they protected him from Buhari.

You saw how OBJ, Soyinka etc quickly met the president of Benin Republic and you saw how they quickly came up with a legitimate ground to keep the guy in the country till Buhari regime was over.

How many Igbo leaders have such clout to meet a sitting Africa president on behalf of someone declared wanted by Nigeria president?

My point is that, your bragging, chest beating and fighting other tribes makes you guys vulnerable.

Take home: Igbos needs allies particularly in Nigeria to achieve their struggle. The ball is in your court to chose your ally.

I came in peace ✌
So what did Yoruba do about Abiola.... Mr Superman .

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by 00FFT00(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25
WeddingParol:

I think Akpu and Ofensala are the least of MNK's problems.

If a borrow pose, male Ashewo like Bobrisky can stay away from prison to a guest house with a paltry few million nairas, what do you think the financially powerful IPOB family can do?.

The man is driven by his moral conviction, love for his people and self dignity. Something his jailers completely lack.

It takes steel balls to tell your jailer to their face that he or she is full of shit. Now, that's a man's man either way you look at it.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25
It's better to live than exist.
Nnamdi kanu is a man.
His enemies wished they are half the man he is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by NewDea4: 10:54pm On Sep 25
confusedlady:

You're badly confused

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by DuttyChuks: 11:04pm On Sep 25
WeddingParol:

He still look good and better than you. What you're suffering now doesn't affect him.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by Shawarmagirl: 2:03am On Sep 26
WeddingParol:

You are wrong. Buhari did not jail him or has what it takes to jail him by law. He was arrested and incaserated. He can't be trial by any court in Nigeria, as such can't be jail. So FG is holding him back out of his will.

NK case has really shown that Nigeria has no law to preserve.
Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by Shawarmagirl: 2:07am On Sep 26
confusedlady:

Why are you crying 😭 for him?
NK said he has stayed 4th year, and the 5th year will not kill him. Justice Binta Nyako hurriedly rescue herself because she's equally tired of FG and the case. She knows the truth.

Infact it was a prayer answered for her because it seems she has been looking for the opportunity to rescue herself since. She knows NK has no case to answer. Is all about delay tactics.
Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by Shawarmagirl: 2:10am On Sep 26
confusedlady:

When Nnamdi kanu and his charge and bail lawyers keep on frustrating the process?
I don't expect people like you to understand this because you are completely brainwashed.
Kanu is a God to you.

So tick tock...that is the sound of the clock.
Kanu is four years in the slot.
What are Ibos going to plot??

Go and warm soup and eat eba you don't know anything about Nigeria law.

Or still, go and play with sand with your fellow children outside.
Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by DaddyCoool: 2:12am On Sep 26
Shawarmagirl:

NK said he has stayed 4th year, and the 5th year will not kill him. Justice Binta Nyako rescue herself because she's equally tired of FG and the case. She knows the truth.

Infact it was a prayer answered for her because it seems she has been looking for the opportunity to rescue herself since. She knows NK has no case to answer. Is all about delay tactics.

Rescue herself?
Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by confusedlady(f): 2:16am On Sep 26
Shawarmagirl:

NK said he has stayed 4th year, and the 5th year will not kill him. Justice Binta Nyako rescue herself because she's equally tired of FG and the case. She knows the truth.

It is the arrogance of your ignorance that does it for me....lol😁
Now tell me,who has been frustrating this case and preventing it from proceeding to its logical conclusion?
Is it the government?
Or is it Kanu and his lawyers?

Anyway I hope Mrs Kekere Ekun assigns this case to a no nonsense, iron fisted judge who will not be fooled by Kanu and his charge and bail lawyers shenanigans.
The case proceeds afresh...tick ...tock....tick....tock....
The hands of the clock keep moving.....another day for Kanu in the DSS dungeons......time waits for nobody......
😆😁😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by blacknp(m): 2:18am On Sep 26
Baronthecelebri:
I support nnamdi kanu
Inconsequential waste of support, The LP needs it more.

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by confusedlady(f): 2:21am On Sep 26
Shawarmagirl:

Go and warm soup and eat eba you don't know anything about Nigeria law.

Or still, go and play with sand with your fellow children outside.

I am quite sure I am older than your parents....
You may like to tell them to proceed to the dustbin behind your house to play with garbage... .lol😆😁😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Justice B Nyako Resigned From MNK Case by blacknp(m): 2:22am On Sep 26
Shawarmagirl:

NK said he has stayed 4th year, and the 5th year will not kill him. Justice Binta Nyako hurriedly rescue herself because she's equally tired of FG and the case. She knows the truth.

4 years incarcerated? he has another 9 left to complete his maximum sentence under the terrorism prevention act.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Brain Drain In Nigeria, Who Is To Blame? / Okere Saga: Fg Orders Investigation Of Naval Men / Yar'adua Calls For Tinubu Case Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.