Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,601 members, 7,961,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Help To Get Nin And Sim Enrolment Machines - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help To Get Nin And Sim Enrolment Machines (37 Views)

School Feeding Pupils Biometric Data Will Boost Enrolment In Nigeria - Minister / How Long Does It Take To Get NIN After Registration / NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help To Get Nin And Sim Enrolment Machines by philbad(m): 5:54am On Sep 27
Admin I will appreciate you push this to the front page for me for it's a request that can help boost my means of daily survival.

Can anyone in Ibadan or Oyo State help me with how I can get
1⃣ NIN Enrolment machine for my business
2⃣ SIM Enrolment machine, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile and MTN.
3⃣ BVN Enrolment machine.

I will appreciate if I can get the link to these machines. 08189065863 thanks

(1) (Reply)

Social Connections And Their Impact On A Positive Mood / Why I Was Disappointed With Thegoodai’s Essay Writing Capabilities / The Impact Of Social Connection On Mental Well-being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.