Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,651 members, 7,962,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Hamster Kombat Funny Memes - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hamster Kombat Funny Memes (34263 Views)

Nigerians Cry Out As Hamster Kombat Disappoints / Hamster Kombat Daily Combo Today / What Is Hamster And Is Hamster Kombat Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27
There's no free money in free town so I knew that stuff was either a total scam or at best worthless piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by EzzaBoy: 3:53pm On Sep 27
Hamster don harm boys kpele tappers
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by tnerro1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27
Lazy youths, shey na so una president take make him money
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by lilyheaven: 4:24pm On Sep 27
faxana:
Thank God sey nothing concern me and this rat 😂
🤣
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by MakemoneyTV: 4:29pm On Sep 27
Why are you all still chasing Airdrop instead of learning the real trading, with trading knowledge you can make more than any Airdrop can give....
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by wellmax(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27
maxiuc:
cheesy

Nairaland has really faded away seriously

Ever since APC came onboard nairaland has not been the same again

Memes week

This one is in severe pains. Were you expecting $$millions?

1 Like

Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by tuzle(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27
MagicalConcepts:
Do legitimate work. There's a reason.
it wasn't illegitimate thou and even some legitimate work will still use u and do shakara and pay u chicken change. Except u don't count private school teachers as legitimate workers.
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by Arostar2023: 7:05pm On Sep 27
Macktaob:
Majority of folks who tapped with poverty eradication hopes had no understanding of how crypto works, especially tokenomics, so to do proper calculation of Total supply, circulating supply and market cap value.

Bros na me memecoin. Memecoins don't move by tokenomics but sentiments. Anything can make it blow
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by MakemoneyTV: 7:49pm On Sep 27
Struggling to continuously profit in the crypto market? I can help you turn things around...

If you've wasted month trying to make money from hamster 🐹 this is for you...

I'm DannieForge a 4 year experience trader specializing in Crypto trading and I've helped over 30 plus traders level up their trading game..

With my Mentorship you'll get daily high- probability signals and real time support to help you grow your account sustainably..

Curious to see how my signals can transform your trading journey say no more and head over to telegram now then search...

Bybit Derivatives signals and join..

You can actually make real money from trading itself, it a free group join and see how your life can transform in a bit...

Have a lovely weekend....
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by SVC6000: 9:40pm On Sep 27
Crypto is real

Web3 has come to stay. Save this post and text me in no time.

Web3 will save the world 🌎🌎🌎🌎
Tokenomics are meant to be vesting and stacked. Not sold immediately after listing.
Don't see anyone taping or claiming as a fool.

One bot .... Only one bot can give you tokens that will change your life forever.

If you know you know
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by GreatVocalist: 10:14pm On Sep 27
MagicalConcepts:
Do legitimate work. There's a reason.
Yeah, and upskill too.

Lots of people had too much hope on this thing that they were already daydreaming their way into affluence and lavish living.
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by kissdabride: 12:13am On Sep 28
Wickedfact:

Oh yeah. APC is responsible for everything, even your father's inability to bear sensible children.
Stop that apcshit supporter
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by blaqsainz(m): 2:44am On Sep 28
The owners of hamster used the stupid game to gain followers on telegram, YouTube, twitter and cashed out big when CEO’S watch that yeye rat video
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by FireUpNow(m): 4:15am On Sep 28
A project that allows even JS1 to participate was meant to disappoint.
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by Adeniyiademola(m): 9:13am On Sep 28
Tigernut101:
Some Nigerians failed to understand that there is no free money anywhere in the world.
That's my problem with greedy Nigerians, free stuffs easily arouse them. And that kind of an urge leads to nowhere than to total loss.
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by MrSly(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28
educatedfool:
Me weh trade futures I no get high expectation as dis clowns weh no even knw what the real mining is grin
So because they don't k ow what the real mi ing is they are clowns. Kids must be plenty here. Rationale na wahala.
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by mcprince32(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28
If they even have you $2, quickly withdraw it now or never. They are already packing their logage.
Check, you may not even be able to withdraw that small one they gave you my
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by educatedfool: 3:35pm On Sep 28
MrSly:

So because they don't k ow what the real mi ing is they are clowns. Kids must be plenty here. Rationale na wahala.
I call them clowns because of their high expectations for something they don't even understand how it actually works.
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by SamuraiXXX: 7:07pm On Sep 28
jaxxy:
There's no free money in free town so I knew that stuff was either a total scam or at best worthless piece of shit.

You were not wrong, the thing is pure rubbish
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by SamuraiXXX: 7:12pm On Sep 28
blaqsainz:
The owners of hamster used the stupid game to gain followers on telegram, YouTube, twitter and cashed out big when CEO’S watch that yeye rat video

They used the title of CEO to deceive them because they know that Nigerians love big titles grin
Re: Hamster Kombat Funny Memes by PurpleTech: 8:36am
Guys, if anyone wants to sell his/her hamster Kombat token, I'm interested. Or you know any p2p dealers that I can buy bulk from.
SERIOUS SELLER ONLY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Batch Of Lake Rice Recipients / Today's Naira Exchange Rate / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.