Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,647 members, 7,962,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Do You Keep The Glow In Your Very Low Moments? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Keep The Glow In Your Very Low Moments? (46 Views)

Tirtir 2024: The Magic Behind The Glow ! / Enjoy Unbound Sound With Oraimo Sport Wireless Headphone @ A Very Low Cost / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Keep The Glow In Your Very Low Moments? by Sublimesuccess: 6:22am
Good morning, dear Nairalanders.
Apart from the economic crisis in the country, if you are becoming tired in life through a long deferred hope because your project is yet to take a significant shape,this message is for you.

I know that the journey you are on is tiring and overwhelming, but I want to encourage you not to give up. Remember that God is with you in every step, even when things feel difficult. The Bible reminds us in Isaiah 40:31 that "Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."Trust that your strength will be renewed, and the Lord will sustain you.

In Galatians 6:9, we are told, "Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Though the process may feel long, keep going, because there is a reward waiting for you at the end of this season.

Finally, take comfort in Psalm 46:1, which says, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."He is with you right now, giving you the grace to persevere.

Stay strong, trust in God's timing, and keep your faith alive. He is working behind the scenes, and He will surely come through for you.

I want you to share your experience with us. How did you get through your own tiring moments when life seemed not to agree to your plans and projects?

However,I encourage you to watch the video below, it was posted on YouTube by a Nairalander. You will be inspired as you watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7374FiEFOVA?feature=shared

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apartments In Noida | 2BHK, 3BHK Or 4BHK | Call Now / What Is Vantagemdm? / Convenient And Affordable Intercity Travel With Togopool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.