Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording (18558 Views)

Bobrisky Files Notice Of Appeal, Challenges Conviction / Verydarkman Over Excited As He Vibes To His Song After His Release (video) / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by segun18(m): 2:48pm
I now know that Bobrisky is not only an unrepentant homosexual but a confirmed criminal.

Oniranu.With Falz even confirming that you ask for loans to bribe prison officials etc

N war ooooo
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by omooba969(m): 2:49pm
DaddyCoool:

I thought he had a good heart. I was truly disappointed - trying to blackmail a man by threatening to say he kissed you, all because he was kind enough to lend you money

Most of your Nigerian celebrities are so dark at heart, they're not any different from your corrupt politicians.
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by djon78(m): 2:49pm
seanfer:

He does. If you watch the initial video where he played the voice note. He mentioned some digits from the number and also said Incase Bob will want to deny it. That people who get Bob's contact can confirm if he is lying.

Sometimes I really laugh at you guys

Ganduje denied video where he was stuffing $ for agbada

Now you are claiming the recording have proof of authenticity

A good lawyer will turn this case into good win
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by CrownedPhoenix: 2:50pm
Bmaster:
bini man vs Yoruba thing or what do I call shim now ?

On behalf of Yorubas, we dash him to the Edos. They also bear Yoruba names there
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by DaddyCoool: 2:50pm
omooba969:

The burden would then be on the defending counsel to approach the court to compel the telecommunication company to produce the transcript of the said phone conversation.

You're forgetting this is Nigeria. Anything can be bought or manipulated if you have the right connections.
You may be sentenced to life and everyone will read about it. Yet you won't spend a day in jail!
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by MarketDispatch: 2:51pm
enochogaga:
The reason i hate lawyer's if you want to know how lawyer's are so wivked and criminals minded, go ask prophet Jeremiah grin
We should protect against end lawyers extortion and deceit

Lawyers in Nigeria want to drive cars, build houses, send the children to school abroad, dine in the best Restaurants etc wetin you expect? You think they are there to dispense justice .? They are there to fight their own part of the case for their client to pay them handsomely.
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by omooba969(m): 2:52pm
DaddyCoool:

There's no way to confirm 100% it's Bobrisky. You can always find a voice expert who'd would swear it's not him.
But question is: why then did he hurry up and pay the money? Why not scream fowl from the beginning?

Lol 🤣
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by djon78(m): 2:53pm
seanfer:

He does. If you watch the initial video where he played the voice note. He mentioned some digits from the number and also said Incase Bob will want to deny it. That people who get Bob's contact can confirm if he is lying.
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by omooba969(m): 2:55pm
DaddyCoool:

You're forgetting this is Nigeria. Anything can be bought or manipulated if you have the right connections.
You may be sentenced to life and everyone will read about it. Yet you won't spend a day in jail!

Then, Nigeria is not actually a country but a banana republic. grin
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by correctguy101(m): 2:58pm
Oblongata:
This is the time all youths should come together and push for a better economy…

Instead na VDM, BBN, Bobrisky, etc we dey pursue…

Nigerians are easily distracted and like Aproko too much!!!

Lazy yoots!

Lols...

It's not only Nigerians... It happens everywhere. Those werey leaders know how to put the ordinary citizen where they want them to be.

The masses are like sheeple. That's why I refuse to agree with anyone blaming Nigerians individually for the state of the nation.

Water no dey flow naturally from down go up, na from up come down...
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by joseph1832(m): 2:58pm
Dapromzy333:

SOURCED
gross attention seeking from Bob. He should just tell the truth, and say who and who didn't allow him go to prison. Lmao
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by VIKTO83(m): 2:59pm
I'm not supporting Bobirisky, Neither I'm in anyways supporting d rot in the society and I believe its d collective responsibility of everyone to call evil evil.
But right now as per VDM, I think he's making too many enemies while the little friends he has are not those that cam protect him. The rate at which he goes about shows how much he's not able to control fame and to know when to pipe low.
My grandpa use to say 'imetu gara gara gi kwuru'...which translates to ' when u do gra gra small, u wait.
When a drummer beats d drum and forget to slow down to listen to d sound of his music, he usually go off key and end up bringing disharmony to his band group.
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by DaddyCoool: 2:59pm
omooba969:

Then, Nigeria is not actually a country but a banana republic. grin

It is an Abracadabra country. The more you look, the less you see.
Subsidy was removed and not in the budget at all. YET subsidy continued to be paid. Abracadabra!
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by joseph1832(m): 3:00pm
Come to think of it, how did very darkman get hold of that recording, and who even recorded it?
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by manuelkel(m): 3:01pm
Okortor:
How does a voice recording authenticate such claim? Nigerians are too docile and gullible.

Even people dey deny video evidence, let alone voice evidence. Vdm go explain tire no evidence.

How can someone deny a video recording? You're funny 😂😂, voice note is deniable but not video recordings, never !!
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by DaddyCoool: 3:02pm
VIKTO83:
I'm not supporting Bobirisky, Neither I'm in anyways supporting d rot in the society and I believe its d collective responsibility of everyone to call evil evil.
But right now as per VDM, I think he's making too many enemies while the little friends he has are not those that cam protect him. The rate at which he goes about shows how much he's not able to control fame and to know when to pipe low.
My grandpa use to say 'imetu gara gara gi kwuru'...which translates to ' when u do gra gra small, u wait.
When a drummer beats d drum and forget to slow down to listen to d sound of his music, he usually go off key and end up bringing disharmony to his band group.

There's wisdom in your post. VDM has veered from brave to foolhardy.
Though, how else can one trend in this age of social media?
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by omooba969(m): 3:06pm
DaddyCoool:

It is an Abracadabra country. The more you look, the less you see.
Subsidy was removed and not in the budget at all. YET subsidy continued to be paid. Abracadabra!

No accountability,

Very weak institutions,

Zero law enforcement,

Institutionalised corruption,

Corrupt & clueless leaders,

Terrible and fantastically corrupt people,

Under-education.

The list is endless......grin
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by DaddyCoool: 3:06pm
manuelkel:

How can someone deny a video recording? You're funny 😂😂, voice note is deniable but not video recordings, never !!

AI can now generate that. As time goes on you'd be able to deny that you are you - just as pepple were saying Buhari was NOT Buhari. And even till now no one has been able to prove conclusively that we still have the original Buhari
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by Mrexcell(m): 3:09pm
What if the audio tape is proven to be real after undergoing forensic analysis?
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by DaddyCoool: 3:10pm
omooba969:

No accountability,

Very weak institutions,

Zero law enforcement,

Institutionalised corruption,

Corrupt & clueless leaders,

Terrible and fantastically corrupt people,

Under-education.

The list is endless......grin

I tire my brother..
But it works for some of us. You can get away with just about anything. If Ekweremadu had stuck to Naija he'd not have smelled courtroom talkless of jail
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by DaddyCoool: 3:13pm
omooba969:

Most of your Nigerian celebrities are so dark at heart, they're not any different from your corrupt politicians.

I thought Bobrisky was different. He always seemed to be about projecting love regardless what anyone was saying about him
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by DaddyCoool: 3:16pm
Mrexcell:
What if the audio tape is proven to be real after undergoing forensic analysis?

The result of the forensic analysis will depend on who is paying the forensic analyst and how much he was willing to pay him
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by ElevationD: 3:19pm
Apcshyte:
Very dark man can't be trusted, everyone is suing him even Femi Falana

E no finish?
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by Ilekokonit: 3:23pm
Bobrisky claims in his lawsuit that he never had any audio conversation with the person who released the audio to VDM but in the same lawsuit he claims that VDM still went ahead to publish the audio even after Bobrisky paid the N4m to the person ??
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by omooba969(m): 3:26pm
DaddyCoool:

I tire my brother..
But it works for some of us. You can get away with just about anything. If Ekweremadu had stuck to Naija he'd not have smelled courtroom talkless of jail

Now you're talking! Imagine this VDM exposé in the US or Europe...just imagine. grin

We're never serious in Nigeria. cool
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by Wickedlywicked: 3:28pm
Oblongata:
This is the time all youths should come together and push for a better economy…

Instead na VDM, BBN, Bobrisky, etc we dey pursue…

Nigerians are easily distracted and like Aproko too much!!!

Lazy yoots!
If you’re really being sincere with your call for youth cooperation to make our economy better, then this is the right time to massively support the only youth (VDM) who is trying to at least expose the rot in our society.
The problem with most of you and many of our youths is ignorance and laziness. The person above you even said vdm can’t be trusted because ‘crooks’ are suing him. A simple research would have helped you understand that most of the ppl he’s fighting are always in the wrong.
Why on earth should govt officials take bribe from someone who’s supposed to be in prison—given him fully furnished accommodation instead. This is not really abt vdm but the fact that justice in Nigeria can be easily bought with money. Let’s start with vdm undecided
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by c3cc(m): 3:30pm
What gives you the liver that you will win? This billions you quoted has a sense of bribe at the court room. I guess so
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by Miles300: 3:35pm
In all of this things Verydarkman shot himself in the leg ..

The burden of proof still rest with him and not with Bobrisky or the falanas .

He will have to prove his allegations are fact with evidence, so na him get the nightmare not even bob
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by moneyissweet(m): 3:44pm
Bastard Gabriel
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by Path24: 3:47pm
)One billion Naira suit. So I much does very dark man himself worth?
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by lomprico(m): 4:07pm
Too late, Falz and his sister has corroborated on some things that was said in that recording. Besides Efcc is investigating, comptroller general of prisons has suspended some heads, some warden has even given excuse for lodging him somewhere that is not prison citing his "body structure".
This is a drowning man's last attempt to save his life.
Re: Bobrisky Files ₦1bn Lawsuit Against Verydarkman Over Voice Recording by VirginOlosho: 4:10pm
oluwaahmed:
You guys need to understand that audio recordings are not permissible. Not only is it illegal to record someone without their consent you can't also prove that it was them speaking. VDM could have played the audio without saying a word or removing himself from it. He gave his opinion, validated it and made accusations. He's in a world of trouble honestly. You know what would break him the most when he realises nigerians would sharply turn away from him to the next best thing
Yada yada yada. How then do police record phone calls and still use it to arrest and sue criminals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? / Viktoh Tweets After Police Assault / Allison Sekegha Hosts Friends To Birthday Dinner In Her Abuja Apartment

Viewing this topic: assu2013(m), DominiQ123, TRUCKPLACE, gateleo(m), DollarSigns(m), gm7818, Machedasam(m), muyeindaclub(m), Fasholu, Kennikeddo(m), la1(m), Kins7778, KINGOMAT442, Jeje247, Kele242, giftedhands101, Edun00700, twilliamx(m), Plenty4, priestchurch(m), vincijr(m), rexesq(m) and 58 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.