Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,090 members, 7,960,463 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (215158 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
@all, the issue of virgine password really does not count cos i have seen many pple travel without travel histroy even in this forum............ without enough evidence that would return to Nigeria with landed documents etc...........travel round the world u will still not be issued the student permit............i have refused to be troubled but expectant. we shall all get there Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
Let me inform all,virgin passport or not does not really determine your visa application success but what determine it most is the reason why you want to travel,some people have travel different countries but they were denied common South African visa,so don't ever start to put yourselves under dis virgin of a thing,just put every thing in the Gods hand and consider it as the will of God.Some time you may be disappointed in your visa application but that does not mean is the end of the world,may be your time have not come and when it comes,guy no human being can obstruct you.I was once applied for polish study visa but the ambassador with the wife the consular both work in the visa and interview section,they turn down my visa application with one nonsense reason and i inform them not to stamp any thing on my passport,because they were afraid of me with my qualifications,his was afraid that he later give me my application fee back i left and nothing was stamped on my great Nigerian passport,i saw one man his son is a student in Poland and he have visited him once in poland and the man have South African citizenship and he have traveled to many countries but he was also denied on that day,so that my first time to apply for visa but i later thank God that he refused me visa because as it stands now,i can not even cross their because Nigeria is better for me than poland.conclusion,am not the one traveling but am helping some one to go and the persons passport is still virgin,if it is the will of God,visa will be granted,if not let his will be done.It is not do or die affare.Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
@smart machine...........u can still summit ur application cos VAC is still colllecting application........d only stuff is u will have to be patient cos there re many applicant seeking for TRV. if u are lucky ur application wont last upto two mths with good documentation, especially original documents. its prayers(GOD). if is too late they will return it........last year someone summited his application and was returned because not complete and resumitted after two weeks, was called for medicals three weeks after and was given TRV, all in ONE month plus. with many other. is just God alone........try it sir
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Yeah, u are right, Vac is still collecting application for september fall. 'Have submitted my application on 31st, May.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
i came spying oooo...juz reading and my hands are crossed waiting hopefully...he go soon happen grin
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by geotherm: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
@all, pls can som1 tell me the best documents that will prove that will come back to Naija after studies. Is landed document an acceptable evidence?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
@ebugirl, i gat email for u plz read...waiting on ur reply plz
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
yeah it is.....and if u gat employment itz also a good evidence

lufondu: @all, pls can som1 tell me the best documents that will prove that will come back to Naija after studies. Is landed document an acceptable evidence?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Amen for u
rockafela: i came spying oooo...juz reading and my hands are crossed waiting hopefully...he go soon happen grin
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
e go happen soon

Manweysabi: Yeah, u are right, Vac is still collecting application for september fall. 'Have submitted my application on 31st, May.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
I ve a landed document...but didn't include I†̥ since am not d one sponsoring myself..afterall na undergrdt
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by geotherm: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
earthgreeners: yeah it is.....and if u gat employment itz also a good evidence

@earthgreeners thanks, i hav landed and a letter of re-employment (confirtmatn of employmnt) aftr studies. Pls wht is the role of share certificats I hav some?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
@earthgreeners, Na so broda. May God cover all our efforts with His Grace! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
@lofundu, u can as well send it to them if u did not include it to ur application. this will do u alot of GOOD, also attach ur share certificate, inshort anything thing relevant.........all d best
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
make guyz crack joke small now. This house don dey dull abeg. Na d surest thing we fit do be that to ease the tense.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
Was ask on admission application if attendance is dependent on funding, i dnt knw what to choose oo(yes or no)..i nid d fundin and dnt wanna loose admisn due to lack of fundin...any advise...is a cgpa of 4.39 up to 80%,cos datz d requirement 4 fundin...im goin 4 a research masters
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bancan: 1:30am On Jun 03, 2012
Hi guys, u guys r doing a great job? I stumbled on this post like a week ago and I've learnt a lot. Now to my issue. I submitted an application to visit my husband in canada and to also attend his convocation.I was sent an official invite from the school to attend with my toddler.I submitted it on the 20th of april n it was received at cdhc on the 23rd of april,the convocation is 13th of june,up till today "ur applictn is being processed at the embassy" is all I see whenever I track it. Pls I want to know if I can still be given d visa before 13th,if d date pass could I still be given d visa,what can I do cos I'm confused,don't know if I'm travelling or not so my status of I don't know is affecting my present plans.pls I need suggestions.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by silibaba: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
my fellow brothers and sisters in the house i need advice from you on this, i just got a mail from a school in Canada and it read thus:

june 1, 2012

dear xxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your application to the xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx program here at xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx. Your
application has currently been moved into “Selection” which means you are now eligible to write your
Mechanical Reasoning Entrance Exam and be placed on a the waitlist for an available seat if you pass the
exam. Please be advised this process is applicable to this academic year, if you are not offered a seat you will
have to re‐apply and write the Entrance Exam again for next year’s selection.
The date and time for your Exam is as follows:
Date: Monday June 18, 2012
Time: 10:00 am
Building: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx (canada)
Room: BA301
Please bring with you a picture ID, your xxxxxx ID number and this letter.
This test is part of the application process for Bleep and every applicant must write it. Please contact xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx to confirm your attendance. If you are unable to attend this session, please contact
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx, and we schedule a new time for you.

Thank You,
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Administrative Assistant
School of Transportation
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

now my question are

1. will embassy grant me travel permit for this test?
2. if am granted travel permit will i remain there till result is out?
3. if yes then can i find something doing over there till result is out?

contrary to the above

if am not granted travel permit can i write the school that i cant make it due to location constrain and instead permit me to use their embassy for my test.

pls as you can see that time is no more my friend, i need an urgent reply from you all.pls help a brother with advice and God's blessing will overshadow you in this new month of june

waiting for response,

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ Silibaba

The best thing to do is to get the School phone number and call to get a first hand information to your questions.
As per CHDC granting you visa ordinarily they should given that you are going for a genuine reason however my personal opinion is that it will be difficult to grant you visa just to go and write test for admission,when you look at the fact that those that have confirmed admission have been having it tough getting visa.Save your money and time,apply to another school with similar program or as you said talk to the school if they can set the examine for you at the embassy,if you get your result and admission that is when its advisable to apply for visa.
Last one you cant work without a work permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by silibaba: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
Obamacare: I will suggest you pick another program that is more flexible and apply for another admission. there are several schools in Canada you can select from. My reason is because even if you want to apply for a visiting visa to write the exam, its too late and a study permit for this is equally out of the way since you are required to submit atleast 4-6months before your program starts. i wish you all the best.

my broda, God bless so much and may all ur heart come to fulfilment
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by silibaba: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
bashtee: @ Silibaba

The best thing to do is to get the School phone number and call to get a first hand information to your questions.
As per CHDC granting you visa ordinarily they should given that you are going for a genuine reason however my personal opinion is that it will be difficult to grant you visa just to go and write test for admission,when you look at the fact that those that have confirmed admission have been having it tough getting visa.Save your money and time,apply to another school with similar program or as you said talk to the school if they can set the examine for you at the embassy,if you get your result and admission that is when its advisable to apply for visa.
Last one you cant work without a work permit.

thank you for your advice.

God will visit you shortly. remain blessed cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Ceejay2: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Hello my fellow bros and aunties in the house pls i need ur assistance on some issues botherin me. My intl e-passport has jus 3 more yrs validity and i jus rec my letter of acceptance on the 30th of May. ive got 3 resumption date on it, July, Sept and Jan 2013. My plans was to to go for the Jan 2012 resumption since its already late to apply for the sept session.
Please house, do i need to get anoda intl pass or use the old one? cos from the checklist i saw smt like this (be valid for the duration of your study period as a study permit cannot be issued beyond the validity of your
passport) and my prog is for 4 years.
Also i want to start the processing of my study permit wen is the best month to submit since i would be apply for the jan 2013 resumption date.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Apply for study permit with ur current passport u only need the visa to get into Canada while study permit allow u to stay in Canada for the total duration of ur study in Canada.hope dis helps
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Ceejay2: 3:06am On Jun 04, 2012
@ Shavel, 10x for the info, i think i would use my old passport if dats d case. R u thru wif ur medics? i wish u success and i kno God will help get ur TRV. also wen is ur resumption date? i added u onto YM did u get my request?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2012
@ all.it's another week,another success.may we have reasons to jubilate this week...happy new week
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2012
Ceejay2: @ Shavel, 10x for the info, i think i would use my old passport if dats d case. R u thru wif ur medics? i wish u success and i kno God will help get ur TRV. also wen is ur resumption date? i added u onto YM did u get my request?
I have accepted ur request on yahoo, my start date is sept 4while I still expect medical instructions from cdhc...best of luck in ur application.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2012
olaremy2k: @ all.it's another week,another success.may we have reasons to jubilate this week...happy new week
Ameen my dear brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by gini(f): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2012
Hi Good People, on the study questionnaire No 8 question asks for contact details of relatives living in Canada. What's ur take on this? Do U think the information will be an advantage or disadvantage especially if the said relative(s) went as students and finally became Permanent Residents.

Thanks for your help all. Am waiting for your replies
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Beehandz(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2012
Beehandz:

Whr and whr did u travel to? Will a trip to ghana and few african countries help?

pls inbox me ur (isaiah_beejay@yahoo.co.uk) gat to ask u some few questions. also, hope you've heard from the embassy afta ur medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2012
Beehandz:

pls inbox me ur (isaiah_beejay@yahoo.co.uk) gat to ask u some few questions. also, hope you've heard from the embassy afta ur medicals?

I havn't heard from the embassy. I will advice Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ to ask the questions here, so that others can learn from it and Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ could get better reponse from other gurus.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2012
@ Ebugirl

i am waiting for your good news.... its so difficult to wait for TRV after having done medicals.

@ all

we will hear of more good news this week....

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.