Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,534 members, 7,961,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Am I Being Stuppid\played? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Stuppid\played? (4676 Views)

He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2011
Bekay911,if he comes across it,he'll drop his advice na,wetin him wan do?
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Ranoscky(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2011
Cant believe I just finished reading something like these in this era of 2011. And WTH is that person for ish sake?
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2011
^
F
orget who it is,haven't you heard love makes people do crazy and stuppid things?
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Ranoscky(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
And I hope that same LOVE would make that same person stand infront of a FULL loaded high speed truck in motion. NONSESICAL NONSENSE LOVE!
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by sexlog(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
Their's no point in telling story here. What u need to know is : forget about him for u mean nothing to him!!
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Chimezie198(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
Ranoscky:

And I hope that same LOVE would make that same person stand infront of a FULL loaded high speed truck in motion. NONSESICAL NONSENSE LOVE!
Bro easy, am eating!
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Ranoscky(m): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
^ So. . .?
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by freecocoa(f): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2011
^
You harsh sha.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Chimezie198(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
^
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Ranoscky(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
freecocoa:

You harsh sha.
I no harsh, my sista. Just the plain truth!
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by freecocoa(f): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
^
Yeah well that's true anyways,she just thinks leaving will be so hard for her after all the time and all she's put in,she says before she can build something with someone else might be hard,she's just confused I guess,but I really wonder why the guy would choose to be so mean as to keep deceiving her even when he knows he won't marry her,why not just let her go instead of trying to guilt her with the so called promise she made. Some guys are EVIL I swear.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by otokx(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
Enough has been said here
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
freecocoa:

^
Yeah well that's true anyways,she just thinks leaving will be so hard for her after all the time and all she's put in,she says before she can build something with someone else might be hard,she's just confused I guess,but I really wonder why the guy would choose to be so mean as to keep deceiving her even when he knows he won't marry her,why not just let her go instead of trying to guilt her with the so called promise she made. Some guys are EVIL I swear.
Babe omo abroad no easy for guys 2 o,I think he got caught up and aye foreign got d best of him.I must say he wicked small sha bcus he kept collecting benjamins from her without having her @ heart deep down, but tell ur babe to Solo karma is BIATCH! Surely d guy will dine with it soon. If na u tell me na 2 bluetooth warapa give am u no how we does lol
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by sugardaddy1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
Now I know why freetoto is always agrresive and drunk.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2011
^
Yeye fowl,wetin you sabi kwanu?I know better than you think foool.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by sugardaddy1(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2011
^^^ Wake up and stop day-dreaming.  You have been fooled and he's not coming to take your sorry-arse anywhere outside the shores of this country except Benin Republic perhaps, where you could be useful to yourself selling pito drink for a living than your present idleness.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Ranoscky(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2011
$ugardaddy:

^^^ Wake up and stop day-dreaming.  You have been fooled and he's not coming to take your sorry-arse anywhere outside the shores of this country except Benin Republic perhaps, where you could be useful to yourself selling pito drink for a living than your present idleness.
Lol

Ah, na true o! E don tey wey I drink dah pito last O!
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by IbroSaunks(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2011
it's pointless! even if it turns out he's not lying, things can never be the same (retro, hehehe), she should just dump him and move on, everything don spoil I.M.O.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by MsSophista(f): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
All marriages are contractual, I'm almost certain she didn't FORCE him to become intimate, thus producing THEIR child. And I could guess he went back for seconds, thirds & so on. If u continue on u'll just be helping to buy milk & pampers. Oh the expense! How about using ur time & money for a worthy cause in which U profit. Unless u seek to profit pain & loss time? Buy some land, start a business or savings acct. But whatever u do don't support that MARRIED man & his WIFEY!
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
@OP,

Its not asy to move on, but she has to be willing 2 do that first.

She should just give out love and care, to people around her. Then everyother thing will follow.

Let her not delete the guys name from her phone, am sure she has the number in her head already - that wont help.

She should limit the conversation with him and says nothing much to him about herself, then gradually everything will take it place.

I wish her goodluck.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Russialane(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2011
@freecocoa first that ship has alreAdy sailed long ago when that guy left naija , WTF? IF HE IS YOUR GUY OR YOUR FRIENDS doesnt really matter, move on with your lives and forget about him, as someone said i bet hes already using all the money sent to him by yours sincerely to contribute to paying bills, living expenses and better still to buy pampers. i have a friend in the same situation we both did our masters here but he came a year on before me and he lives with a white woman that has a baby for him , he told his girlfriend back in naija of 3 years to forget about him since he does not know when he is coming back he wants a residence permit , that takes God knows how long . his nigerian girlfriend called me up to confirm what she already knows i told her to forget about him she was so depressed i just told her to move on with her life.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by freecocoa(f): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Today is sunday and I went to church,I wouldn't the devil posing as you to steal my blessing so I'll not engage you in a fight or insult you but I must tell you this,for a sugar daddy who is supposed to be an old man,you reason like a kid.

@All,thanks for your advice,I hope she takes it.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by 4urlove: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
She's not in any way being silly. She's only acting d way she is bc she's in love. My dear, i believe promises made should b respected. Did he nt make a promise b4 leaving? Did he kip it? Y shld she kip hers when d guy didn't? She's 27? 27? And she dey consida to wait? 4 who? I think she shudnt wait anymor,  Go bk to d dating world. Move on!
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by kelz88(f): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
The chick was silly to think all would be rosy. I'm sure she knew her man was sleeping with his oyibo contractual wife.

She needs to cut her loss and move on. God will reward her for helping him in his times of trouble; while karma awaits the guy.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Today is sunday and I went to church,I wouldn't the devil posing as you to steal my blessing so I'll not engage you in a fight or insult you but I must tell you this,for a sugar daddy who is supposed to be an old man,you reason like a kid.

@All,thanks for your advice,I hope she takes it.
Eeh yah, thank God say you go church today o. But why must you wait til e be like say this your guy no wan come back again  before you remember God? You see your life? Na wetin make that your 419 bf  carry your blessimg give oyinbo woman be that! Fyi, I be sugardaddy but I no be old man o abi old man dey browse internet for your place? Abeg commot for my side joo grin grin grin
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by freecocoa(f): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2011
^
Dude I'm not anywhere near 27,you think I'll have time for NL if my love life was that messed up?oh please use your head even if for once. thank you.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Cuddlemii: 1:12am On Dec 19, 2011
There is nothing like promise, she should move on and count it as an experience. She can even commit everything to God and challenge God, she would get a better person. Everyone at one point or the other have been stupid, played or fooled just that ego wont allow people admit it. But everyone is still alive and breathing which is the most important thing. Both of them are not destined for each other, she would meet her own guy. God has showed her the signs and revelations but if she stays put then that is the devil at work and she would regret it for the rest of her life as she is 27(no time), the guy is abroad & his commitment has obstacles. Destiny can't be cheated no matter how people try maybe their marriage would have led to early deaths, no issue/child, poverty, extra-marital affairs etc. So some bad circumstances are blessings in disguise. There is time for everything.

As for the money, time, energy etc that she wasted, people lose money and fall sometimes to rise really high. Those are just the price she has paid for the good things ahead & the marathon blessings that would come her way. You would be back here to express what God has done for her. For someone to get to the top in life, the person must go through ups, downs, trials & tribulations, she would be fine and most importantly she would learn lessons from the experience which would make her wiser in her next relationship.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 19, 2011
she is naive and being played.

the moment she was informed of his plan for permanent residency she should have called it quits,
cried her sorrows away and allowed time to heal her wounds while taking care of herself.

Easier said than done but those who do what I just said will in the end come out victorious,
rather than be the fo0L who invested nearly 4 years of their lives waiting on someone who is all about self.

It's a shame how men use our emotional nature to abuse and use us and even sadder that we allow them to.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Goldieluks: 2:05am On Dec 19, 2011
She should better move on. The guy is already expecting his own child from another woman of which I do not think is healthy for the relationship as it is. It might take forever for the guy to settle down especially now that he's in a awkward position. And besides age is not on her side.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by Ranoscky(m): 2:28am On Dec 19, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

she is naive and being played.

the moment she was informed of his plan for permanent residency she should have called it quits,
cried her sorrows away and allowed time to heal her wounds while taking care of herself.

Easier said than done but those who do what I just said will in the end come out victorious,
rather than be the fo0L who invested nearly 4 years of their lives waiting on someone who is all about self.

It's a shame how men use our emotional nature to abuse and use us and even sadder that we allow them to.
U made a nice contribution but the embolded line above is NOT relevant atall.

U made it look as if u womens life is in the hands of men, and we toy with it as we like. Forgetting that such situation is exclusive to NO gender.
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by smily2cool: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
freecocoa:

^
Dude I'm not anywhere near 27,you think I'll have time for NL if my love life was that messed up?oh please use your head even if for once. thank you.
Freecocoa my friend, just to let you know that I'm now born again and as such, old things are passed away wink. But seriously, I want you (or your friend) to allow this guy pass away as well because he's gone for real. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne / Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee / Ladies..please Advise (mature Contributions Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.