Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,646 members, 7,962,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London (92155 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
Ibime:

Are you saying it was a fluke?

Lamps done deliver too many points for this AVB guy.

For me, it's still not conclusive. In one picture, the ball seemed to hit his leg. In another, it looks like he actually kicked it.
Then again, he was in the 6 yard box to have an effect on goal. Kudos to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
Its not a fluke man, come on.

Lamps had done that a hundred times before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by lalaboi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
Ibime:

Are you saying it was a fluke?

Lamps done deliver too many points for this AVB guy.

It looked like a fluke. . but i need to see it again. Then again, It was a team effort. Lampard did not do anything spectacular o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^^Lamps has never done anything spectacular. He is a cog in a machine like most central midfielders. . . but he is the ultimate hunter that guarantees points on board!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by coogar: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
nateevs:

Bison returns.

i dunno if i should be happy or sad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mykali(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
to me, Essien was very ordinary. but its just his first game in a long while. . .so i expect him to do better next time

Torres was unlucky not to get a goal today. . .but he played brilliantly.

it was a hard fought 3points . . .i'm glad we got it. 8pts behind the leaders is still a long way to go tho'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
There are many points to be dropped. The unpredictability on the top is what make the PL special and particularly this season.
City I think are going through that expected blip. I still Spurs to stumble at some point.
United have the most experience at times like these and I will say Chelsea after.

It will be very interesting to see those who still stand come may but I have no doubt in mind that we won't give up a top four spot.
Hopefully, we sign one or two players in the window and consolidate on our position.
Can Swansea do us a favour and help put some distance between us and Arsenal?
Liverpool already dropped more pts. They, Arsenal and Spurs are the main threats to our CL spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2012
Torres is so unlucky.
Lamps who knew nothing about the goal had to score.

Another 3 pts, another mediocre performance.
The players are the one keeping us in 4th spot not the clueless manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by AndreUweh(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
coogar:

i dunno if i should be happy or sad.
You should be happy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
BlueDiva:

Another 3 pts, another mediocre performance.
The players are the one keeping us in 4th spot not the clueless manager.

However, if it had been that we lost all games since, it'll be the clueless manager and not the players eh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by debosky(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2012
nateevs:

However, if it had been that we lost all games since, it'll be the clueless manager and not the players eh?

All the blame but no glory. . . .AVB can't win. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 16, 2012
nateevs:

LOL. . .
Always a no win situation for AVB.

I added that last part because of you, just to push your buttons.
Anyways, just kidding, our game is still mediocre at best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2012
BlueDiva:

LOL. . .
Always a no win situation for AVB.

I added that last part because of you, just to push your buttons.
Anyways, just kidding, our game is still mediocre at best.

I agree. It really is mediocre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
Shirt No 24 for Cahill. hope we are buying at least one more player.
All this 'we are not looking to buy more' AVB is saying no cut am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
Meanwhile I saw this floating on the internet.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2012
From Chelsea to Bolton? grin
Na BBC dey do dat one so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2012
AVB better buy brain for himself,and buy players asap! Cos,we nid players badt. No natural wingers yet him dey yan dust bout not buying players. If na Joke, him better stop am o!cos,e no go dey funny. Plus,dunno if any1 has bin following Kalou play for Ivory coast? He looks @ home playing d 9 position and I can remember Ibime pointed dis out not too long ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
diggz:

AVB better buy brain for himself,and buy players asap! Cos,we nid players badt. No natural wingers yet him dey yan dust bout not buying players. If na Joke, him better stop am o!cos,e no go dey funny. Plus,dunno if any1 has bin following Kalou play for Ivory coast? He looks @ home playing d 9 position and I can remember Ibime pointed dis out not too long ago.

Players like Kalou, Anelka, Shevchenko, Mikel, are all part of a ton of players at Chelsea who have suffered the unfortunate event of being played out of position. That siad, I have never believed in Kalou's decision-making. Ibime has an explanation for this. I am tempted to believe it but my sheer distate for a player who does not know when to pass from when to shoot takes the better of me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
According to Josh's twitter page from Friday, he will be joining Swansea today on loan for the rest of the season. Patrick Van Aanholt will also be be joining Tomas Kalas on loan at Vitesse Arnhem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
Azpilicueta talking up his Chelsea interests. Rumours have been flying around for weeks.
Eden Hazard's Chelsea interest gathering pace.
Unconfirmed rumours also linking us with Stefan Jovetic.

It might end up a decent Jan transfer after-all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
Rumour has it that Torres is being offered to PSG but they ain't interested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
Dis AVB get sense @ all so? chasing a so called rite fullback called Azpilicueta. I beg Wetin him go do wit him brodas;Bosingwa and PF? Hup he will b kind enuff to get rid of dem too? cos,I still no undastand Y him let Anelka go. @ Bluediva,I can assure U CA is on cheap crack wit dat Torres talk. @ Nateevs,I get Ur position bout Kalou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by lalaboi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^

I dont know about you but PF and Bose fit gimmie seizure when they playing, Bosingwa alone leaks in goals like a sieve! Now i completely understand why the portuguese manager retired him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
Av been saying for the last 18 months that AVB need look no further than Nathaniel Clyne of Crystal Palace for the right-back slot. Between Clyne and Ivanovic we should be well settled for that spot. Ivanovic there to step in as needed because you cannot trust any youngster fully over a long period of games, . . . but those two alone would suffice for that position.0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
Chelsea have signed 3 brothers in one swoop. Rio, Cole and Jay DaSilva from Luton Town. They are 12, 12 and 13 respectively.
Hopefully we know what they are made of in 8 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by coogar: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sell Drogba To Help Torres! - carlotti

'Coaching Chelsea in the midst of a major generational change is complicated,' said Ancelotti.
'Look at Torres and his crisis. If you decide you are going to invest in him, you have to sell Drogba
'Didier is like Pippo Inzaghi at Milan. He tends to swallow up all his competitors. It is not because they are evil, they are just like that.'

but ibime, dayokanu, bluediva and debosky all think differently.
bunch of charlatans!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^

So when torres keeps misfiring what backup does the coach e.g AVB has?

I already told you Drogba normally would have been phased out as part of the succesion plan of management, But everything was scuttled by the Failure called torres. if Torres had lit it up like other strikers do then no one would even remember Drogba

Why didnt Ancelotti in Milan sell off Inzaghi to favour Tommason or even Gilardino.

If JD Tommason or Gilardino had stepped it up, There wont be any need for Inzaghi to stay long, or even recall Crespo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ Coogar,I beg go look bush! CA is full of shyte walahi! Sell Drogba so dat Torres can do wat exactly? Pls,tell me d person liverpool needs to sell so dat andy caroll can start performing? Or did Fergie sell Berbatov for welbeck to start performing? Abeg FT wahala no b here.I, Ibime,dk,bluediva, plus all chelsea fan want to see him do well. Ft nids to step up to d plate,simples!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
I beg excuse my errors! Tanx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by debosky(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
coogar:

Sell Drogba To Help Torres! - carlotti
but ibime, dayokanu, bluediva and debosky all think differently.
bunch of charlatans!

I guess Drogba was the same problem at Liverpool? grin

We might as well say we need to sell RVP to help Chamakh or sell Suarez to help Carroll. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
Maybe Spanish NT should sell Villa to help Torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
Carlo don smoke gbana. grin anyways, i dont believe he said that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (101)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.