Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,655 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London (92159 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
Daily mail go look bush! Trainin kor,trainin ni! Score real life goals FT aka d shekpe keeper!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
Ibime:

Nateevs abeg which site you give me last time for footie matches. I want watch QPR match later.

Abeg no vex. I didn't watch the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
A scrappy mediocre performance as usual.
From top dog to below average, all because of bad management decisions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2012
We need to go sign an out-and-out winger ASAP.

The closest we had to that was Anelka.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
Belgian papers reporting that Kevin De Bruyne has completed his move to Chelsea for £9m on a 5 year deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
No out and out winger yet d rockie coach allowed Anelka to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by MeGaStReEt: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2012
chelseabmw:

Belgian papers reporting that Kevin De Bruyne has completed his move to Chelsea for £9m on a 5 year deal

waste of money

SACK ABB now! Cheldea Fc is too big for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 3:54am On Jan 29, 2012
De Bruyne has good delivery but is not a dribbler and is not particularly pacy. In other words, he can play well in a system (much like Malouda) but he doesn't provide an outlet. Our fundamental tactical problem would be cured by having someone on the wings that can travel with the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2012
Exactly wat do we nid slow,I am shy can't dribble orda players FOR? I can't undastand Y CFC is d only 'BIG' club playing without natural pacer wingers. Wahala dey o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2012
Chelsea is d only top team that does'nt av a playing pattern yesterday was awfull
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2012
Rumours Chelsea are trying to replace Ramires with Adam Jhonson from Manchester City and they will make an official bid for him today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2012
He was spotted in london news could be true+ we definitely need some1 since ramires ruled out for. A month
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2012
I have admired johnsens quality ever since i started watching him play football , You got to love him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2012
Today na 29th, wey the signings na?
Perhaps nateevs is aware of some deadline transfers we don't know about. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2012
Adam Johnson won't b a direct replacement for ramires burr,will definitely b a very good plus for Us as he his a natural winger,very gud @ dribbling,etc. As a matter of fact we nid two players in d mode of adam Johnson to help improve we game from d flanks. I can still remember d days of duff and robben killing defences from d flanks. We simply nid such players in d team,if we are to make any meaningful challenge for trophies in d nearest future. Better still we can always play Bosingwa upfront just d way alves is presently playing for Barca. My problem wit AVB somtimes is simply because he choices not to see d obvious. Som1 like bosingwa will b better playin as a winger or as a rite midfielder. Thank God ivanovic is back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
Transfer related news :

(1.) Chelsea raise interest in Manchester City misfit Adam Johnson !

(2.) Lille general director: Eden Hazard will leave in the Summer !

(3.) John Chapman: "De Bruyne expected to go to London in next 48 hours to finalise move to Chelsea, then loan back to Genk.!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
AVB is too slow in signings angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by MeGaStReEt: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
chelseabmw:

AVB is clueless in signings angry

wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2012
Adam johnson is definately a player that will give our team another dimension
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2012
chelseabmw:

AVB is too slow in signings angry

You are assuming that Roman has ordered the money for him. He has the money right now on his desk in a ghana-must-go bag. All he has to do is call the other club, give them the money and ban.g! that's it right? It's still very amazing that almost a decade after Roman's take over, fans still believe the Manager 'only', calls the shots when it comes to transfers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2012
The match against QPR was a total waste of time. Very hard to watch.
So Chelsea bought a defender (Cahill) , nice but is that all?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2012
Say what you may but imo David can play in the midfield. He certainly likes going forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2012
FBS:

The match against QPR was a total waste of time. Very hard to watch.
So Chelsea bought a defender (Cahill) , nice but is that all?

I have no idea what is going on. The interview AVB gave suggests that there will be a lot of movement in the summer.
Now that JM is available in the summer, who knows what wild thoughts Roman may be entertaining?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2012
Meanwhile I just heard we have completed the signing of Kevin DeBruyne and we are going to loan him back for the rest of the season. And this is the dumbest part, loan him out next year. What's the phucking point? Especially as it's clear the Manager don't want him.

I cannot understand it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
nateevs:

Meanwhile I just heard we have completed the signing of Kevin DeBruyne and we are going to loan him back for the rest of the season. And this is the dumbest part, loan him out next year. What's the phucking point? Especially as it's clear the Manager don't want him.

I cannot understand it.
No one understands it. erm,AVB called it 'club policy'. WHatever that means.

nateevs:

I have no idea what is going on. The interview AVB gave suggests that there will be a lot of movement in the summer.
Now that JM is available in the summer, who knows what wild thoughts Roman may be entertaining?
It will be insane to bring JM back. Lightning no dey strike twice or does it.  cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
News update :

(1.) Sky Sports understands Chelsea are set to reward young defender Aziz Deen-Conteh with a new contract.

(2.) Belgian midfielder Kevin de Bruyne is due at Chelsea for a medical ahead of a proposed transfer from Genk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
FBS:
It will be insane to bring JM back. Lightning no dey strike twice or does it.  cheesy

Bros you will be surprised how many fans will jump on the bandwagon of "JM in" around May.
I for one will say no, the only thing is that I cannot imagine a situation where he is at a rival club in the PL. Say Arsenal for example. It means they will actually be successful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
chelseabmw:

(1.) Sky Sports understands Chelsea are set to reward young defender Aziz Deen-Conteh with a new contract.

Aziz Deen Conteh is one of the finest upcoming LBs we have. He still remains on my list and I have high hopes for him.
Pacy, tricky and above all very good technique on the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
Kevin de Bruyne is having a medical at Chelsea ahead of his £9million move to Stamford Bridge. The Blues have been trying to sign Genk winger Bruyne since last summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
nateevs:

You are assuming that Roman has ordered the money for him. He has the money right now on his desk in a ghana-must-go bag. All he has to do is call the other club, give them the money and ban.g! that's it right? It's still very amazing that almost a decade after Roman's take over, fans still believe the Manager 'only', calls the shots when it comes to transfers.

Thats what am saying now . . .i preferred ancelotti to him(regards to signing)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
chelseabmw:

Thats what am saying now . . .i preferred ancelotti to him(regards to signing)

Hmmm. So let's just assume you know what you are saying.
How is Ancellotti better than AVB regarding signing new players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
nateevs:

Hmmm. So let's just assume you know what you are saying.
How is Ancellotti better than AVB regarding signing new players?

that question is very funny to me. . .just my personal opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.