Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,090 members, 7,960,466 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink (31506 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Wizkid Remixes “dont Dull” With Akon With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by comradefery: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
KnowAll: Dat man don chop am, u can tell from the body language. The Guy feeling hip, and the girl looking docile and obedient. This girl better get marriage otherwise her light go just quench, the men in her life are getting too many to make her a worthy partner to settle with.
Senseless talk.....u couldn't even read what was written up there!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Beync(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
There was this video on NL sometime last year. Just an advert from Eco Hotel showing Genevieve and one comedian, I can't remember his name doing their stuff. Guess wat? Silly NL peeps who can't not recognize a simple advert rained abuses on Gene accusing her of sleeping around with every body. I couldn't help wondering how silly peeps some of u are. These bad belles can't just handle it wen they see this girl. Is it her fault that every good company wants her to be the face of their products? Hehehehe Gene come see bitches
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by tpia5: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dat man don chop am, u can tell from the body language

this type of post explains why hollywood is light years ahead of nollywood.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Capnd143(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
ijaw_girl: Photo of the day: Genevieve Nnaji Chilling With Akon ----The two super stars at the unveiling of Energy drink - Cintron, in Lagos
church of satan memberz! Surely he has a futune awaiting him in hell!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 22, 2012
anonymous6: cute picture; if they were a couple in real life, they would look good together in real life
Must you force marriage between people? I think marriage is an individual decision to make.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Hoodrat(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2012
Nairaland is the only place you find hateful souls in the whole cyber world. Every post on nairaland received 90% criticisms the few nice one are one who sees the world from a different perspective. Their hates and hunger for violence is out of control.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by clip: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2012
I do not the pic looks natural.It looks like they were possing for and advert:which is what they are doing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by tonysam: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
I WISH I WAS IN AKON'S SHOES, I WILL TAKE THE WHOLE WORLD IN OWN HANDS...I WILL NOT LET GO OF THIS GOLDEN CHANCE. 'CAUSE I KNOW SHE IS CAPABLE OF SHOWING ME TO THE BIRO-USING ROBBERS AT THE TOP..HHHHMMM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by omar22(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
tonysam: I WISH I WAS IN AKON'S SHOES, I WILL TAKE THE WHOLE WORLD IN OWN HANDS...I WILL NOT LET GO OF THIS GOLDEN CHANCE. 'CAUSE I KNOW SHE IS CAPABLE OF SHOWING ME TO THE BIRO-USING ROBBERS AT THE TOP..HHHHMMM

I WILL NOT LET GO OF THIS GOLDEN CHANCE.

And whats the Golden Chance if I may ask?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by MumaBee: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
martyns303: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if u think Akon is good looking, then u need a rethink. that guy is fugly.

If Akon is ugly, can u post ur pix to let us c ur monkious face
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by EbeleJonathan(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
omar22: Akon sat next to Gene and everyone starts to grow goose pimples!

I wonder what would people do if he hands her a glass of Champaigne!!!

Champaigne=Champagne grin
Fellow Nigerian!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by babyboy3(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2012
Ebele Jonathan:

Champaigne=Champagne grin
Fellow Nigerian!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! its called TYPO...and this is not an ENGLISH CLASSROOM or and Essay topic
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2012
And we still wonder why Nigeria is the shit-hole that she is?

I have never seen so much stupidity reunited in block in one single thread.

Nigerians, una do well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Paulpenny(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2016
anonymous6:
cute picture; if they were a couple in real life, they would look good together in real life

True you are 100% corrrect wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Paulpenny(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Lol at "the two superstars". As if we're talking bout J-Lo and P-Diddy. Seems a bit irrational to lump apples and oranges together in the same basket. Make Genevieve go find her mate 'type' the likes of Atiku et al.

Cold mehnn grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador / Sunday Are carries Bella Shmurda, Challenged To Gbese By Zlatan / Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.