Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (453172 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2012
i hav just bin gvn admission by my secnd choice of institution ...hope it wont affect my admission into unilorin
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2012
ednut1: I have ntin to say to u, let ican be d judge, dis is my numb 164137, go nd see for ur self am nt on d same level as u
Mr man what's all dese. Y ar u blowing ur trumpet, What's our concern if u're undergoing ICAN course,nd wot do we need ur Number for. Dis's a public forum,mind what you post here cos u dnt knw who's viewing. PEACE
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by freshboi193(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2012
President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18

The US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care.

The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST! Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture is near!

Be prepared so you are not caught unaware. Live a good life, pray more, preach the GOSPEL to others and save souls. Revelations 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware.

(1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else?

(2) Why is it being connected to your bank account? Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what! The chip is connected to your financial details. What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now? Many are unaware that the end is near..

Don't tell me that its a developed world process, technology or something fancy. If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word, its time to make a quick u-turn NOW... Repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it.

Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity...please rather than post and forward senseless messages and fun or those Boko haram's devilish accomplishments, join me and sound the alarm.

Send to everyone you know.. PLEASE play your part in this & don't just stop, Do the work of an evangelist.

I pray for you: Hell will not hold you bound IJN. Shalom!!

Jesus christ first. As lord and savior PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS

7 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ednut1(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2012
freshboi193: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18

The US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care.

The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST! Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture is near!

Be prepared so you are not caught unaware. Live a good life, pray more, preach the GOSPEL to others and save souls. Revelations 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware.

(1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else?

(2) Why is it being connected to your bank account? Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what! The chip is connected to your financial details. What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now? Many are unaware that the end is near..

Don't tell me that its a developed world process, technology or something fancy. If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word, its time to make a quick u-turn NOW... Repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it.

Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity...please rather than post and forward senseless messages and fun or those Boko haram's devilish accomplishments, join me and sound the alarm.

Send to everyone you know.. PLEASE play your part in this & don't just stop, Do the work of an evangelist.

Jesus christ first. As lord and savior PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS
education is really needed in this country, dis article is a fake, go to cnn and download d bill and see for ur self, u gullible gan
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by sweetstuff20(f): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2012
Please guys any news about the list?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by jayalien12: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2012
Like seriously if any 1 on here has any info about d second list kindly share it kk .....it would be deeply appreciated ....tanks
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Mcjottimothy: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2012
If u to admitted to study accounting in ilorin,pls hook me up 2go(mcjottimothy)lets talk and if u re still expecting believe in God and he will do it for u has he has done it for me.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Larenzy: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
Unilorin wil not kil sum1 wit dis their hypertensive list which every1 is anticipating, if they've compilled d list they should release in tym so dat one would knw d nxt step to take, sum are on a sick-bed jst because of dis list, if truly d list is ready dey would av released it n for dose saying d list wil soon b out because of d portal failare, i don't think dey av sumtin spectacular to bring out as far as d portal failure is concern.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by yemmytcm(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Juz one click
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
freshboi193: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18

is dis y we are here
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Carmall(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
tohirah: When is the list going to be released now? Anyone got any news about it cos I am fed up of this whole thing and my mind isn't at rest. Allahu Alam
Allahu alam...i love that!

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Carmall(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Looking forward to meeting you guys @ better by far...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jasboi:

is dis y we are here
I shud b asking why u ar stil here, cuz i tot u said u'v gaind admission in2 1 oda schl and unilorin,
Wait dia, pretty søon u'l find out ao regrettabl it wil b 2 gain admission into uni!orin & oda schl and wilnt gain in2 heaven. * we'l c weda ur admission leta wil take u dia*
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
OmolaraParis:
I shud b asking why u ar stil here, cuz i tot u said u'v gaind admission in2 1 oda schl and unilorin,
Wait dia, pretty søon u'l find out ao regrettabl it wil b 2 gain admission into uni!orin & oda schl and wilnt gain in2 heaven. * we'l c weda ur admission leta wil take u dia*

hey miss or mrs paris!!! undecided take it easy....now go to the Top of dis thread,,,u see it?? dis is education section....no body shld try to split it....

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Terye(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jasboi:

hey miss or mrs paris!!! undecided take it easy....now go to the Top of dis thread,,,u see it?? dis is education section....no body shld try to split it....
GBAM!!!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by gentlekboi: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
Why are you accusing and insulting this preacher for goodness sake he didn't forced you to read is article and i guess nairaland didn't collect any amount of money for your signing up, you praying to get addmission and you r ignoring the word of God .let's pray for mercy and forgiveness to the one who has key to that addmission we
Jasboi:

are seeking.keep it chillin.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by topecole: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
UNILORIN PORTAL IS NOW GOING!!, 2ND LIST IS OUT!!!. Hahaha sori 2 raise ur heart beat, i am jst trying 2 change d topic. GBAM€
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dohiswill: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
ednut1: education is really needed in this country, dis article is a fake, go to cnn and download d bill and see for ur self, u gullible gan
"The msg of the cross is foolishness to them who perish" what a pity!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
topecole: UNILORIN PORTAL IS NOW GOING!!, 2ND LIST IS OUT!!!. Hahaha sori 2 raise ur heart beat, i am jst trying 2 change d topic. GBAM€
u scared meah 4 chrissake
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
gentlekboi: Why are you accusing and insulting this preacher for goodness sake he didn't forced you to read is article and i guess nairaland didn't collect any amount of money for your signing up, you praying to get addmission and you r ignoring the word of God .let's pray for mercy and forgiveness to the one who has key to that addmission we are seeking.keep it chillin.

i get u bro..im nt an antichrist,,,i belive in God too.buh he could av posted it somwhre else..religion section to be precise.nd to d preacher abeg no vex im just being ME grin grin
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by monkmike(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pls is d 2nd list out?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ednut1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
dohiswill:
"The msg of the cross is foolishness to them who perish" what a pity!
it is only God dat will forgive u for misusing his words, u hv internet browse d law ur self, dis story of obama 666 has been knw to be fake, shikena, I blame all d fast sell newpapers for ur ignorance, God forgives sha
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ismaheel161: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
C ur lyf outside so u mean u holdn ican means u r enlightd dan me in acountn or wot did u mean.u beta bow ka ja e make u stop formn strng mind 2 ur mastas 4get abt ur qualificatn n tink abt wot is in ur upstairs weda its marketable or nt labour market o ron e.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by tohirah(f): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
Carmall: Looking forward to meeting you guys @ better by far...

Looking forward to see you too by God's grace
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by collozzuz: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Let us kip hope alive...2geda we shal celebrate...@dose beefin..let's knw y we are here...u are jux flexin mouth muscle...GBAM..*m awt jor*
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
ismaheel161: C ur lyf outside so u mean u holdn ican means u r enlightd dan me in acountn or wot did u mean.u beta bow ka ja e make u stop formn strng mind 2 ur mastas 4get abt ur qualificatn n tink abt wot is in ur upstairs weda its marketable or nt labour market o ron e.
i dnt undastand u @ all..U brought up a resolved issue and now you are saying this. Are you trying to garner attention or what.Besides are u God that ll decide if he ll be able 2 compete in labour market or not.At least he has gottn his certificate.Dis place is 4 information..please if u v got beefing to do,go elsewhere.Whats ur prob?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
[quote author=Flutter]
if u had any sense in you,u wud realise that d issue has been resolved.The two guys alrdy made a show @ 4gtn tngs. You dont even know the genesis of the issue,u just came online and started saying lines full of rubbish.Must everybody be like you.R u trying to MAINTAIN or DISRUPT peace? It is obvious he is here for the latter.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Pque(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2012
sweetstuff20: Please guys any news about the list?

Pls who knows d add of prof oloyede's (outgoingVC )personal house. Pls drop it 4 me! Thanks
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by freshboi193(m): 12:27am On Aug 29, 2012
ednut1: education is really needed in this country, dis article is a fake, go to cnn and download d bill and see for ur self, u gullible gan
guy Am looking at ur post n smiling,d bible says seek d kingdom of God 1st n oda tins will b added un2 u,a foolish man chases afta d world n loses heaven,ma own candid advice 2 u regardless of whom u are,is neva to mock any form of preaching either true or untrue.....if u don't wanna face His wrath....Capiche
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Freya1: 1:14am On Aug 29, 2012
Abeg only post info about unilorin here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.