Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:13 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1727737 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (2278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Donlittle:
curry is on a roll. Dude is a beast.
Durant fouled out. Too bad just too bad

Steph already broke the 3pt record. With 25 games left

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Its funny how the NBA has accepted the evolution of R. Westbrook as a scoring point guard, i think after they lost Harden and could not replace Harden's scoring despite numerous attempts, fans accepted it was inevitable/
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Wtf Curry''s shot
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2016
How do u defend that sort of play? my goodness...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:26am On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon. The apocalypse is upon us

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:27am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:
How do u defend that sort of play? my goodness...
I think you are right,this guy three point greatness transforms to greatest player.don't think reggie miller was this good.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 28, 2016
i told yall.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Omo if this guy is healthy Warriors are repeating oh. I never see the maga
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2016
My Currrrrrry goodness cudnt close my mouth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked best game ever I am downloading the full game later. Curry is soooooorrryyyyy clutch but hats off to OKC tonite. They showed up and for those always saying that LeBron can carry his team but Curry can't I guess he just shut y all up on that cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:36am On Feb 28, 2016
My thoughts exactly about the Thunder against the top teams, there are no alternatives outside Durant/ Westbrook.. they played 4 against 5 after Durant fouled out
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:37am On Feb 28, 2016
COLD BLOODED ASSASIN cool it's funny how GSW can be having a brick nite even to the point of missing layups. Got bested at the boards and still win. #NBAchampions16 for sure
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:
My thoughts exactly about the Thunder against the top teams, there are no alternatives outside Durant/ Westbrook.. they played 4 against 5 after Durant fouled out
they should have gotten Joe Johnson.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 28, 2016
I can't wait for the western conference finals
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Durant with two bad fouls cost OKC this game. Frustrating, I thought by now Durant would have a little more game awareness.

In other news, Curry is a very nasty fellow..wish I could save some of these points for next week tongue

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:41am On Feb 28, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
they should have gotten Joe Johnson.

Stop it..Joe kini? can Joe cope with the intensity and pace of such games at 34? especially in the deadly western conference..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:

Stop it..Joe kini? can Joe cope with the intensity and pace of such games at 34? especially in the deadly western conference..
grin he would be out with a cramp in 5 minutes like Lebrun
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 28, 2016
birdman:
Durant with two bad fouls cost OKC this game. Frustrating, I thought by now Durant would have a little more game awareness.

In other news, Curry is a very nasty fellow..wish I could save some of these points for next week tongue
i was going to say the same thing, more court awareness. He picked up two terrible fouls to end that game. One in the fourth quarter and the last dumb one. Good game though.

If anyone thinks the east would beat GSW, you are crazy. Besides curry, Klay, and Andre, no one really showed up on the offensive end, and they did that. Green had a terrible night.

It would be stupid to bet against this guys. They are deadly. I have learned never to doubt them as a Dallas fan cause they are known for ending the game with crazy runs in the 4th quarter. Crazy Crazy game.

I wish I had some Cuban cigar and henny to just enjoy this game, beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Donlittle:
i was going to say the same thing, more court awareness. He picked up two terrible fouls to end that game. One in the fourth quarter and the last dumb one. Good game though.

If anyone thinks the east would beat GSW, you are crazy. Besides curry, Klay, and Andre, no one really showed up on the offensive end, and they did that. Green had a terrible night.

It would be stupid to bet against this guys. They are deadly. I have learned never to doubt them as a Dallas fan cause they are known for ending the game with crazy runs in the 4th quarter. Crazy Crazy game.

I wish I had some Cuban cigar and henny to just enjoy this game, beautiful.
Steve kerr's plays are insane cool cmon not fouling and trusting a turnover to happen.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 28, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Steve kerr's plays are insane cool
Absolutely, but you know when you have a crazy player like klay and curry, you can draw up crazy plays and not feel stupid about it. grin just draw rubbish, and to curry and klay, it makes sense. How the fucck do you beat that?
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Donlittle:
Absolutely, but you know when you have a crazy player like klay and curry, you can draw up crazy plays and not feel stupid about it. grin just draw rubbish, and to curry and klay, it makes sense. How the fucck do you beat that?
lmao @ just draw rubbish grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lmao @ just draw rubbish grin grin
for real lol, this guy rolled his freaking ankle, and ended up doing that. Its a curry world, and the nba players are just trying to fit in.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Donlittle:
for real lol, this guy rolled his freaking ankle, and ended up doing that. Its a curry world, and the nba players are just trying to fit in.
Yea tru dat. But do you think they can sweep the series (regular season with OKC and Spurs)
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Players like Curry and Klay make coaching very easy not necessarily because of their talent but their humility and ability to learn every day and remain respectful and receptive to coaching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:
Players like Curry and Klay make coaching very easy not necessarily because of their talent but their humility and ability to learn every day and remain respectful and receptive to coaching.

You right on the money with that, reminds me of a certain Allen Iverson. Woulda been better if he was like these boys.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Yea tru dat. But do you think they can sweep the series (regular season with OKC and Spurs)
They wont, seven game series, no way. They might beat okc, might beat the spurs, but the spurs wont make mistakes like OKC just did in the regular season. But even if you play perfect against these boys, you might still lose. You need luck to beat them
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2016
A40:
I love this game
basketball or football which wud u pick?
Re: The NBA Begins by augster(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
basketball or football which wud u pick?
i love basketball.. I would love to play basketball but you know nigerian parents na
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2016
I dey regret say I miss this game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:
I dey regret say I miss this game.
Best game so far. More like Mad Max fury basketball version! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Never seen this thread so alive. If the was a second chance in life, I come and live my life as a NBA player. Would do anything to get in there. Would pick basketball over football anyday. Today's match was just crazy. Nothing else
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
My Currrrrrry goodness cudnt close my mouth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked best game ever I am downloading the full game later. Curry is soooooorrryyyyy clutch but hats off to OKC tonite. They showed up and for those always saying that LeBron can carry his team but Curry can't I guess he just shut y all up on that cool
Imagine LeBron played like Curry, how mighty his ego will be. I can't wait for GSW vs Spurs
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2016
A40:

Walahi. That Isaiah Thomas dude na real baller scoring, assists

Legit baller...certified #allstar...scores on anybody..*yea anybody..damn..so much heart angry shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (2278) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.