Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1727755 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (2278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 10:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Hehehe lucious da o grin grin grin

So Richard na u dey reign now ba... angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
joephemzyz:
Hehehe lucious da o grin grin grin

So Richard na u dey reign now ba... angry angry

U dey bully Richard now ba? Na me go flog you for playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

U dey bully Richard now ba? Na me go flog you for playoffs.

Ma lo wa ooooo grin grin grin angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
joephemzyz:

Ma lo wa ooooo grin grin grin angry angry

I have just looked at the chart. Its either i play you or lucious in playoffs. Either way, you aint running from me. Just pray my players are injured before i catch you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

I have just looked at the chart. Its either i play you or lucious in playoffs. Either way, you aint running from me. Just pray my players are injured before i catch you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yaaay.....u that I dnt wanna come across ryt now sad angry angry undecided undecided I go use u for barbeque anyway undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:04am On Mar 01, 2016
SIRcumalot:

this is why i picked shaq and kobe
a dominant center is the only way I can think of beating this present GSW and I think they lost to a Drummond piston's who is at least a poor man shaq,

On offense yeah, a dominant center would rip GSW. But on defense, they would just shoot him out of the rotation - they dont want to score in the paint even
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
joephemzyz:

Yaaay.....u that I dnt wanna come across ryt now sad angry angry undecided undecided I go use u for barbeque anyway undecided

joephemzyz grin grin grin You dey vex ooooo grin grin grin grin 9-0 against Richard. Abeg cool down na. Its just Monday ooo
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Skywalker5:

joephemzyz grin grin grin You dey vex ooooo grin grin grin grin 9-0 against Richard. Abeg cool down na. Its just Monday ooo

cheesy grin as e dey hot now angry angry .
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
birdman:

On offense yeah, a dominant center would rip GSW. But on defense, they would just shoot him out of the rotation - they dont want to score in the paint even
am hoping Kobe,Fisher and the rest will play some stellar defence with Kobe still putting up great numbers
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
cuz I see u r versatile on both ends but seriously if u were to choose. Pick one from each category Basketball or football and Goat meat or plantain grin
Lol we just dey try. Really ever since I was a child Sports has always been #1 which is ironic because I was never exceptional at playing any one. Football is slightly ahead but when I look at last year's Finals and 2013's as well football has not provided me that kind of excitement in almost two years tbh

I go take plantain. There is so much you can do with it. With jollof, as porridge, boiled with fried eggs. Bia I hope you can cook oh no be say na only basketball you fit analyze

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Donlittle:
Okc was going to win the game till they stopped finding Adams in the paint in the fourth quarter, which is why I have always questioned this team.

I don't know if they couldn't find Adams because GSW started playing defense on him, but when Westbrook was finding him, they were able to control the paint.

Immediately okc started shooting and missing, GSW took the ball and ran, and no one is going to outrun these guys.

If CLEVELAND is going to have a shot at GSW in the finals, kyrie and lebron will have to find Thompson or Timofey every time down low. Then love is going to have to do what KD was doing yesterday, killing it from the three, which I don't think he can do for seven games straight. But if Cleveland try to outrun and outshoot GSW, They will lose so bad, it won't be funny.
Barring injuries to any key Warrior personnel (at least two of Curry, Klay or Green) the Cavs have 0% chance of beating the Warriors
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Roland17:
For more info about the evolution of NBA rules please visit this page, it is very educative and you can empathize with Robertson, Thomas, Barkley and other old school players who believe this era of basketball is lucky.

http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_history.html
Don't mind those salty old men. They have had their day in the sun and now want to share the spotlight with the younger ones. It is yawn-inducing. Is the basketball good or nah? Would you watch Saturday night's game and say you were not entertained. Its so annoying watching people blame some team for the inadequacies of others. People talking about moving back the 3pt line. Cuban too fall my hand with that yarns. Maybe if Barkley's teams shot better 3's he would have won a ring
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Talking about old school matchups I think the rules will matter. I don't see any particular rule hurting Steph bar handchecking but I am mildly amused at those who think this GSW team would get beaten that easily. This is a team with a Power Forward that can pass the ball. That is serious matchup kasala! The entire starting five can defend with a degree of competence and bar Bogut there's nobody you can double team without being made to pay the price. They would be a tough matchup for anyone
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2016
A40:

Lol we just dey try. Really ever since I was a child Sports has always been #1 which is ironic because I was never exceptional at playing any one. Football is slightly ahead but when I look at last year's Finals and 2013's as well football has not provided me that kind of excitement in almost two years tbh

I go take plantain. There is so much you can do with it. With jollof, as porridge, boiled with fried eggs. Bia I hope you can cook oh no be say na only basketball you fit analyze
hahhahahhaah grin grin cool don't worry am good in that area too coolgrin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2016
joephemzyz:

cheesy grin as e dey hot now angry angry .

Respect to you. grin grin grin. I have been waiting for someone to score a perfect 10. This is the first time i'll see this score.i was scrolling through the scores yesterday on my phone and you achieved that. Even i could not do that.The most i had was 9-1 but it seems you are on fire now. Enjoy your winning streak till you meet me.

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

Respect to you. grin grin grin. I have been waiting for someone to score a perfect 10. This is the first time i'll see this score.i was scrolling through the scores yesterday on my phone and you achieved that. Even i could not do that.The most i had was 9-1 but it seems you are on fire now. Enjoy your winning streak till you meet me.

Respects to you skywalker.....u na bad guy naw, trying to get things tight! In anticipation of our matchup....lol, see how u dey school abifoluwa cry cry tongue badguy........
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2016
joephemzyz:

Respects to you skywalker.....u na bad guy naw, trying to get things tight! In anticipation of our matchup....lol, see how u dey school abifoluwa cry cry tongue badguy........

Na,abifoluwa is next week. I am currently schooling number 2 guy (Josh). I can't wait to school you as i have always done. I just picked up alex len and he looks like he is on fire. Glad i picked him up before you as you currently struggling with centers. grin grin

My team is the warriors, your team is hmmm, can't say Cavs but i'll rank your team among the sixers now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

Na,abifoluwa is next week. I am currently schooling number 2 guy (Josh). I can't wait to school you as i have always done. I just picked up alex len and he looks like he is on fire. Glad i picked him up before you as you currently struggling with centers. grin grin

My team is the warriors, your team is hmmm, can't say Cavs but i'll rank your team among the sixers now grin grin grin grin grin

Sixers! For real!!!! Hahahahahhaha......I'll remember that while I hav u for dinner....u better keep d hussle up cos........no mercy o... cry cry undecided undecided......u go jus dey acquire alll d players errytime..haba
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
joephemzyz:

Sixers! For real!!!! Hahahahahhaha......I'll remember that while I hav u for dinner....u better keep d hussle up cos........no mercy o... cry cry undecided undecided......u go jus dey acquire alll d players errytime..haba

I am in it to win it. The only way to win is to ensure my opponents are weak. I know i am the king of rebounds and blocks so that sure 3 point for me. The remaining point is for us to drag it out. grin grin grin . My turnover is now better after getting rid of westbrook. That guy too dey commit TO so you my friend are in this game to lose it.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

I am in it to win it. The only way to win is to ensure my opponents are weak. I know i am the king of rebounds and blocks so that sure 3 point for me. The remaining point is for us to drag it out. grin grin grin . My turnover is now better after getting rid of westbrook. That guy too dey commit TO so you my friend are in this game to lose it.
angry sad you talk tough bro... grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
hahhahahhaah grin grin cool don't worry am good in that area too coolgrin
Hmm you know what they say. Show beats tell
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
A40:

Hmm you know what they say. Show beats tell
exactly wanted to say if I said yes or no how wud you know am telling the truth grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
exactly wanted to say if I said yes or no how wud you know am telling the truth grin
There are ways you know. Oyibo man talk say where there is a will there is a way
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
joephemzyz:

angry sad you talk tough bro... grin grin

Playoff is around the corner.pray I get hit with injury like lucious.if not,you know the answer.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

Playoff is around the corner.pray I get hit with injury like lucious.if not,you know the answer.

Haha I'm on a roll bro grin grin grin u suld be worried
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:12am On Mar 03, 2016
A40:

There are ways you know. Oyibo man talk say where there is a will there is a way

Sabi guyyyyyy.. i dey believe u... oge adiro

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Getting tired of cheering for the thunders.They just can't hold it together when they are in 4th quarter.After leading through out the 3rd quarter,they messed up again tonight just like they did with the warriors.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Skywalker5:
Getting tired of cheering for the thunders.They just can't hold it together when they are in 4th quarter.After leading through out the 3rd quarter,they messed up again tonight just like they did with the warriors.

Lack of depth bro....their squad is nt deep....i see just two players man! The only way it can workout well is if they haave solid role players...sadly, they don't.so, let's just enjoy the KD-west show
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Skywalker5:
17pts at the start of the 4th quarter. Incredible!
Certain guys just haven't stepped up for OKC. I hope Durant won't wind up bolting to the East in frustration. It was about beating the Spurs not too long ago only for Golden State to come from nowhere. Talking about Golden State they face OKC tonight
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
who yall got your money on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (2278) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.