Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,945 members, 7,963,014 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

From Me To Gej! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Me To Gej! (596 Views)

We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ / Review North-East Budget Or Face Insurgency - Ex-Yobe Governor To GEJ / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Me To Gej! by abijossy: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
Dear President Jonathan, If truly "Democracy" is the Government of the People, by the same people and for the same people? Meaning, democracy is all about people., Nigerian.Then I want to advise you to listen to the voice of the poeple that elected you and reverse this your policy on fuel subsidy. If the poeple that voted you are against a particular law because it's having a negative impact on their life, then such should be reversed for their sake. Remember, if not for Democracy, you would not be on that seat, knowingfully well that majority of the votes you had in April election were not from your supporters, they were not even from your followers, but people voted for you and not PDP because to them you were the best they could have at that moment, Please do not betray this. People like me went into the studio and recorded a jingle for you with my own personal money, shared the jingles among friends and was doing my mono-campaign for you even though I did not know you and you never sent me. I took my time and did the video and posted it on youtube for publicity even though you never tell me thank you, www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BLbB2B7tE4. Now is the time you ougth to hear our voice, Please, reverse this removal of fuel subsidy, It's hurting and destroying. Majority of us spend atleast 5,000 to buy fuel on our car weekly, and still buy the same amount for generator at home because there is no light,  We spend all our salary on Fuel because everything we do revolves round fuel, Please, save us.  Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Opinion About The On Going Strike? / Is Recolonization Not An Option? / Jonathan Is Imitating Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.