Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,793 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Kano Ex Corp Members Of 2006 Batch A - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kano Ex Corp Members Of 2006 Batch A (949 Views)

Help!!! Its Urgent pls I Need Gmat Editions Of 2006 And 2007. Purchase/download / Fresh Ex Corp Member Job Openings / Inec Adhoc Recruitment Registration Problem For Ex-corp Member An Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Ex Corp Members Of 2006 Batch A by ican(f): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2007
Helo friends! How are you all doing? Lets get to know whats up with each one of us. As for me, God has been so faithful. I served with Government Technical College, Ungogo. I was a member of NCCF. When I tried sending mail to the group E mail address created for our set in NCCF, i discovered that I was not getting through, so i decide to use this medium to get in touch with all of us. I will like to hear from you guys, How has life been after Service year? I was known as Bimbo Ungogo then in Kano? Who knows me??
Waiting to hear from you. Love you ALL!!!!!
Re: Kano Ex Corp Members Of 2006 Batch A by bailo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2007
well i served in bebeji,but i dont realy know u.take care
Re: Kano Ex Corp Members Of 2006 Batch A by ican(f): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ bailo, how are you doing? I had a friend at Bebeji then? His name is Dapo, he was your CLO? He comes frequently to Ungogo, Well have a nice time!!
Re: Kano Ex Corp Members Of 2006 Batch A by ginaivy: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2007
kano is a big town with almost 44 L.G.A, so the tendency of knwing oursleves is very little unless u served in the same L.G or probably in the same platoon.I served in kumbotoso, and was in in platoon 12. hope u guys are doing really okay.
Re: Kano Ex Corp Members Of 2006 Batch A by lavigne: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2007
i served in kano batch b 2005/2006 .
it was fun there learning the language and so on.
i remember oasis bakery at zaria road that was where all my allawee went.
kano has cool joints like the french cafe.its a palce where you can catch your fun though no night clubs sha but we always knew how to make sabon gari our fun spot

(1) (Reply)

An Oil And Gas Company Needs An Hse Qa Personnel - Entry Level / the highest salary earner in naija / Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.