Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,720 members, 7,885,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1598 Views)

Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]faakay I like this thread. . .^^ grin

I love demons. . . .I LOVE [b]D[/b]evil. . . . .I LOVE Witches and all the Craft . cheesy cheesy

Demons have been here since the beginning of human history. The same demons that infiltrated the antediluvian civilization in the days of Noah are alive and active today. They have infiltrated every area of life from childhood to adulthood, from play to marriage, from sports to work. . . .They're very friendly with me i love them so much cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2012

(1) (Reply)

OPM FOUNDATION Where Everything Is Free / The Cosmic Power Within You / HOW INSULTING: Saint Yeezus Kanye West Candles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.