Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,133 members, 7,913,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:58 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (894 Views)

I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RaffL(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
Re: . by okeymadu(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
Simply ask her to face her studies and what "she'z gat" for you are misplace and such should be channeled towards her studies.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO? Caution her!
Re: . by Radiant(f): 3:07am On Jan 26, 2012
Are u sure it's not the other way round
Re: . by Rhino5dm: 4:48am On Jan 26, 2012
The dude is asking for a solution and you came up with this trash? You simply pathetic.

@ OP
Next time she makes such a silly advances on you, tell her mom or dad or better still avoid any contact with that kid. Dont fall for it, you will for ever regret doing such.

Radiant:

Are u sure it's not the other way round

(1) (Reply)

Arise Magazine Issue #14 Plus Fashion Week In Lagos / Rihanna, Kate Moss Topless Photo Shoot For V Magazine / Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.