Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .... (927 Views)

Shoprite Coming To Ilupeju? / Going To Do Business Face To Face In China / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

.... by 3RNEST(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Re: .... by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nice thread, will follow this thread too to learn . .
Re: .... by 3RNEST(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Nice thread, will follow this thread too to learn . .
>> to learn wetin? guy abeg answer my question! which business pays in naija?
Re: .... by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
3RNEST:

>> to learn wetin? guy abeg answer my question! which business pays in naija?

To learn more of business that pays in Nigeria now . . . Just like you wanna learn too
Re: .... by 3RNEST(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
>> okay then let's wait for suggestions! undecided
Re: .... by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
Yes, will be watching with both eyes opened
Re: .... by stagger: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
I just completed a business survey for a Russian company coming into Nigeria to do business.

My advice to Diasporans is this:

Bring out good money and pay for business survey. That way, you will get a professionally worked out survey that tells you all you need to know about a business so you do not get lost.

Pay for a proper business survey to be done, from company registration to the financials and all.

If you are serious, then you will pay for this to be done. Coming here to Nairaland asking for biz ideas is a waste of time.
Re: .... by Fhemmmy: 1:19am On Feb 08, 2012
stagger:

Pay for a proper business survey to be done, from company registration to the financials and all.

If you are serious, then you will pay for this to be done. Coming here to Nairaland asking for biz ideas is a waste of time.

But you have to know the people that could do it and then pay them . . . . . .

Millionaires In Ghana: Who Is Who? / Egg Biz / Mtn's Ultimate Wonder Promo: Why Are We So Fooled