Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,143 members, 7,936,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Nigerian Police On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Police On Twitter (6178 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee / See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days / Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by MuNeme(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2012
All I see here is cynism and a lot of indifference. But I beg to differ, no matter how bad the police force is, its a reflection of the entire Nigerian society. They do not give themselves bribe. The bribes are given by the public.
How many times have you stood your ground as a learned Nigeria to insist that that taxi driver is not forced to part with his hard earned money? Check yourself and you will see that we are all culpable one way or the other.
I wish the new IGP all the best and pray he realise his positive dreams.
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by eghost247(m): 6:33am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^^^ ;d ;d
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by tunnytox(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2012
MuNeme:

All I see here is cynism and a lot of indifference. But I beg to differ, no matter how bad the police force is, its a reflection of the entire Nigerian society. They do not give themselves bribe. The bribes are given by the public.
How many times have you stood your ground as a learned Nigeria to insist that that taxi driver is not forced to part with his hard earned money? Check yourself and you will see that we are all culpable one way or the other.
I wish the new IGP all the best and pray he realise his positive dreams.

Good we need more people like you! make sure you always stood your grand even when you're stopped by a drunk, agitated and gun wielding police officers I pray you live to tell us your story. Goodluck in your efforts.
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2012
sizzlers:

U can now pay ur 20 roger wth ur phone through twitter i just confirm that nw

Lmao. . . .welcome to e-Robbery police limited and co.
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2012
how dem goo catch tif via twitter ? undecided
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by toyemz(f): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2012
@MuNeme

I wish the new IGP all the best and pray he realise his positive dreams

Are you the son of a policeman?

angry
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
How much did they use in creating the twitter account
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by eastman11: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2012
A man told his graduate son who was undergoing Police recruitment exercise in 2007 after 2yrs graduation without any job to listen to one advice. "I will not dictate your life for you but if you seek my advice i would advice that becoming a policeman is taking a decision to forget heaven because no policeman in Nigeria will inherit the kingdom of God as it is written that nothing unclean can enter heaven''
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
I don't know why you guys are complaining. this is a great weapon against the fight with criminals of all kinds. The NPF can now tweet their targets to death. you don't know how close I am to a coma when i hear those stoopid sounds BB makes when my colleagues are tweeting angry
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by Kollage(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2012
funny pix and comments, i re- echo one of the questions, will N20 will be paid via twitter?? lol
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by Revolva(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hahaha ridiculous shot, Nigerian police, hahahah, twiting about what, Ok oo one officer go take am dey toast chicks
Re: The Nigerian Police On Twitter by tunnytox(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
Some of the policemen in the pics look like imbeciles who knows it may be a reason for their cluelessness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People / OMG! See Photos Of Aridolf Hotel Owned By First Lady Patience Jonathan / [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.