Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,619 members, 7,914,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:58 AM

Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! (1417 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by Fiscobelle: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2007
Help please!!!!!! Iam a muslim and my boyfiend is a Xtian.WE love each other dearly but our parents are against it cos of the difference in Religion.I cant leave this guy for anything in this world.What do i do?Who can help
Re: Help! by finekid(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2007
Fiscobelle:

Hello Everyone please i really your advice.I av a lady i'm dating but something happened. She asdi she was going to sleep in a friends place for a night.I saw her off to the place But on the 2nd day she was supposed to be at home i calle dher no but cud not reach her and later called her elder sister who told me she is yet to come home.Meanwhile i had earlier on called her and she told me she was at home. While tryin to call her again at night, I did not reach her and called her sister who said she is yet to come home.I went to her house the following day and called her that i was a her busstop and shhe told me she is on her way home.I later confronted her and she said she went to a friens place. I later piled pressure on hr and she confessed that she went to check one of her male friend at Egbeda. She said she initially lied to me because she knew that if she told me, i wont av aloowed her to go and said she later slept there because ot rained heavily and she cud not go home and that it rained all day.I am confused.Help

Fiscobelle:

Help please!!!!!! Iam a muslim and my boyfiend is a Christian.WE love each other dearly but our parents are against it because of the difference in Religion.I can't leave this guy for anything in this world.What do i do?Who can help

Are you hermaphrodite? shocked
Re: Help! by chilla(f): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2007
I can't leave this guy for anything in this world.

What advice do u need again? Since your mind is made up, do what your heart tells u to do.
Good luck
Re: Help! by jerrymania(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2007
hey posterman, you've been busted. Fake Bloke.

(1) (Reply)

Guide To The Religion Section. / Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? / My Wife, My Wife, My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.