Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,154 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9186833 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10238) (10239) (10240) (10241) (10242) (10243) (10244) ... (14398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2021
cheesy

What this Foól is trying to do here? Chip the ball over the Keeper?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:
So you mean kingAlabi is a crumbie like you wey dey disguise cheesy.
Abeg no make me laugh
I hate nonsense. Don't b a nuisance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by The5DME(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2021
ShadowCracker:

cc stanliwise
Is this not the same person Monday gift oghenemaro that was begging nl to send him money to buy laptop cheesy.

Abeg stanley drop his gtb acc I wan confirm am.

Suddenly his father is a billonaire cheesy.

Stop chasing me around. Get a life young lad. This will be the last mention I'll give you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ShadowCracker(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2021
[s]
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I hate nonsense. Don't b a nuisance
[/s] Shut up your dirty mouth angry.
You brainless cretin. Ladabi69 remains your father cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ShadowCracker(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2021
[s]
The5DME:

Stop chasing me around. Get a life young lad. This will be the last mention I'll give you.
[/s]
Online beggar like you cheesy.

Monday gift oghenemaro drop your gtb acc num kingAlabi wan to send small poverty reach your side gringrin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ShadowCracker(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2021
Miracood2 no. 1 crumb hunter drop your acc details KingAlabi want to show you love.

deadline: 19:00 upper iweaka time cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2021
Oasis007:
cheesy

What this Foól is trying to do here? Chip the ball over the Keeper?

You sef..Abi e tell you say goal of the season no dey hungry am too?..

Minutes wey OGS suppose dey give players with better/higher football IQ, e carry am waste untop this James undecided undecided..

Next season shaa..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2021
God forgive me for ever rating this Neymar embarassed embarassed..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2021
Rashford: I remember rightly the question was ‘as a child, loving football, where would you have dreamed of playing?’…you’d be lying if, as a boy, you didn’t say you dreamt of playing for those clubs. Every child in every playground would say the same. This snippet is out of context.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 8:37pm On May 23, 2021
Lille is winning. grin cool

Fvck PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
We suppose don align since...When I enter Calabar, I go drop my location make we down some bottles...
On or before 26th? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2021
KingTom:

On or before 26th? grin
Na like next month I suppose enter Cali.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2021
CrystalTiger:
God forgive me for ever rating this Neymar embarassed embarassed..
How u go miss penalty like that in a must win game?
Anyways, we go blame the manager sha. It's always the manager's fault
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:43pm On May 23, 2021
Who opened the gate for these schizophrenic humanoids?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2021
Lana1:
Ole should sha use his bench better next season.
We want to see more involvements from the team that played today.
That is my number one problem with Ole since last season, if he has use his bench properly, we could have won against Sevilla last season. Man City went on a winning one when no one could predict his team same with Tuchel. Using same set of players allow your opponent to predict your game plan and even Fatigue will set in. We lost against Sheffield United based on Ole being scare of utilizing his bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2021
Lana1:
How u go miss penalty like that in a must win game?
Anyways, we go blame the manager sha. It's always the manager's fault

I'd blame Poch for giving penalty duty on a night like this to Neymar..Anyone can miss though but he's a very unserious player honestly..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2021
Joezinho:

We won the UEL under Mourinho & finished 2nd under him, that wasn’t good enough according to his haters, yet olesexuals are saying it's good enough now, it isn’t!! If anyone is trying to convince themselves that United are progressing, they are deluded. Extremely lucky to avoid the top 4 scrap and miles off City.

This was a worse league season than Mourinho. If Ole gollum fails to win UEL, he should be sacked after 3 unsuccessful seasons.. Even if he wins it he should be sacked and imprisoned!!!

We haven’t made any progression under the clueless one, no tactics, no game plan, like for like subs, Ole Gollum will be the death of us
Fear God, 2nd with Europa League win is not better than what anyone achieved in a season.
Fair deal is he should be sack, If he bottled the Europa League final even if, he wins, he should be sacked, immediately he start having a rough patch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2021
BARAJ92:
That is my number one problem with Ole since last season, if he has use his bench properly, we could have won against Sevilla last season. Man City went on a winning one when no one could predict his team same with Tuchel. Using same set of players allow your opponent to predict your game plan and even Fatigue will set in. We lost against Sheffield United based on Ole being scare of utilizing his bench.
True. Aguero and KDB got injured and we thought City would crash but they still won about 12 games straight.

We won a modest number of games when Ole was benching Pogba earlier in the season. Except for the brainless ones like James, the young bloods gave a good account of themselves today away to Wolves that we have not won for some time.

It's not until Pogba, Bruno, Rashford and Cavani play every game before we go fit win match. Ole should use his bench more.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2021
BARAJ92:

Easier said than done. Is it not here where sometimes early in the season you wanted Rashford to be dropped? Here when some people don't see their favourite player they will say "the moment I saw the line up and player ABC was not on the line up, I knew we would lose?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 9:15pm On May 23, 2021
Unbeaten away

Lost only 6 which made us the joint least. If only we were not lackadaisical in some games. But this team is good in my opinion.

Ole stay

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2021
elampiro:

Easier said than done. Is it not here where sometimes early in the season you wanted Rashford to be dropped? Here when some people don't see their favourite player they will say "the moment I saw the line up and player ABC was not on the line up, I knew we would lose?
Just like today. Line up was dropped and everyone started crying. grin

Sometimes rest and see how the game goes first.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2021
E don red for Juve. 4-0 and still 5th grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2021
Lana1:
E don red for Juve. 4-0 and still 5th grin
Napoli na Leicester twin brother grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:27pm On May 23, 2021
VDB played well today. Hopefully he can improve next season.

Anyone who thinks Villarreal is a walkover hasn’t been watching their matches. Those guys are proper ballers. They play a style similar to Chelshit’s. It’s so difficult to get into their box to create chances.They nearly killed Madrid yesterday. And they have a serial Europa league winner as a manager.

Ole has a tough job on Wednesday. It will be far from easy. Hopefully he delivers.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:29pm On May 23, 2021
By the way, what are these new monikers trying to turn out thread to oshodi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:35pm On May 23, 2021
elampiro2:
Unbeaten away

Lost only 6 which made us the joint least. If only we were not lackadaisical in some games. But this team is good in my opinion.

Ole stay

You nor know ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2021
elampiro2:
Unbeaten away

Ole stay
If and only if...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2021
Àtì Poch, àtì Rodgers, none of them should near United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 23, 2021
Phewwww... Lille are champions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:51pm On May 23, 2021
Poch the bottler grin grin
Oasis007 howfar your mahn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 23, 2021
KingTom:

Napoli na Leicester twin brother grin
Very useless team angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10238) (10239) (10240) (10241) (10242) (10243) (10244) ... (14398) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: izzou(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.