Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,655 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9185931 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10308) (10309) (10310) (10311) (10312) (10313) (10314) ... (14398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 11:49pm On May 29, 2021
See endless tears on this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:49pm On May 29, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Go and sleep bros
Don't worry, when you grow older, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2021
Unlimited22:

Airmark when you come online please don't forget this heathen son of Jezebel.

Stuff his mouth with the L

grin

Eph12 = F12. Failure12.

Na tomorrow i go get their time here. Me and my family dey celebrate and no chance to reach my laptop sef to post.

Scummies are in the mud. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:50pm On May 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

Don't worry, when you grow older, you will understand.
You talk and reason like Ole

What does age have to do with this??

Bros are you okay at all?

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:50pm On May 29, 2021
TrebleChamp:
I am trolling Olesexuals, and am enjoying it grin grin...
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
How I wish you know what most folks think of you here...

No be you again, cruise Master? Na small boys dey catch cruise...

Na today Una dey know am. You think I just avoided him for cruise?

With his castedness he still support Ole too.

So sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2021
odizeey:

Omo. Nothing. They need a serious coach. Tactician.

Bros. If real, Bayern etc come calling for them, they will jakpa. We no serious at all. Naso arsenal take start. Next thing arsenal will become a bottom table team

Honestly if Bruno sign that contract then he is a fool. Kane has told spurs he is leaving because Levy and other Spurs officials are clowns. Bruno should do the same or he will regret it later. Damian, Sanchez, Lukaku, Young has left the sinking ship and have won the league. Same with spurs players, look at Foyth, Erriksen, Trippier and Walker. This same thing happened to Arsenal when Hleb, Clichy, Henry, Nasri, RVP left to win big trophies. If he like let him not borrow sense

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 29, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Ole losing that final was really annoying, lost a bet on it as well.

The odds were in our favor, every odd was in our favor. Chukwueze wasn’t even available to cause havoc meanwhile we had Cavani etc.

Olé could have been aiming for his second trophy by now if he made smart decisions in that match. Smh

Well, Rashford don travel go see Obama, why I go come dey stress myself? Lmaoooo
That's 100% bro. Nobody absolved Ole of any blame regarding that final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:52pm On May 29, 2021
Bayern should please come and get Bruno

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:52pm On May 29, 2021
odizeey:

With his castedness he still support Ole too

So sad.
Opinions and suggestions are the cheapest commodity in the market after all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2021
handelex:
Las Las na Olephobes dey take things personal for this board, cheap insults and name callings. So much so for them not being emotional.

Mtcheww.
Seems you don't know how it feels when your team, a team you love is in shambles.

That's why someone here says you guys aren't fans.

Football is a game of passion.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2021
Greetings to all haters and haterettes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:54pm On May 29, 2021
odizeey:

With his castedness he still support Ole too.

So sad.

Bad combination.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 29, 2021
CapitalCee:

Who is Nitrogen? And Tuchel is the cause of Ole losing 4 semi finals and bottling the easiest finals Man United will be in for ages
Was anybody calling Tuchel out and blaming him when Ole lost those games?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:54pm On May 29, 2021
Scored in the semis, assisted in the final. We are still waiting for the day Bruno “best in the world” Fernandes will turn up when it matters.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2021
CapitalCee:

Honestly if Bruno sign that contract then he is a fool. Kane has told spurs he is leaving because Levy and other Spurs officials are clowns. Bruno should do the same or he will regret it later. Damian, Sanchez, Lukaku, Young has left the sinking ship and have won the league. Same with spurs players, look at Foyth, Erriksen, Trippier and Walker. This same thing happened to Arsenal when Hleb, Clichy, Henry, Nasri, RVP left to win big trophies. If he like let him not borrow sense

It's the best for them honestly. We are not ready yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2021
CapitalCee:

Bruno just started making money in his later years. Allow the guy chop. Trophy is not everything.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:55pm On May 29, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You talk and reason like Ole

What does age have to do with this??

Bros are you okay at all?

Lolz

You go dey alright, trust me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2021
Expert17:

Bad combination.

grin
E choke. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:56pm On May 29, 2021
LMDyaya:

grin

something is fishy ,i tell you.

meanwhile,may be pep would finałly leave mancity.

Pep is contracted to City for few more years.

Abu Dhabi won’t sack him. They will give him another £300m to bolster his squad. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2021
BikeMan:
Scored in the semis, assisted in the final. We are still waiting for the day Bruno “best in the world” Fernandes will turn up when it matters.
They think it’s by stat padding
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 29, 2021
odizeey:

Seems you don't know how it feels when your team, a team you love is in shambles.

That's why someone here says you guys aren't fans.

Football is a game of passion.
And you think you love or support the club more than I do? So because I refuse to call the manager all sorts of names now makes me less of a fan or no fan at all?

Isn’t this the cancel culture or extremist tendencies we complain about in the society today... Nawa oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2021
Ibime:

Bruno just started making money in his later years. Allow the guy chop. Trophy is not everything.
Whats better than a billionaire?

Two.

What's better than making money in football? Making money and winning trophies. With his abilities he can do both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

It isn't everytime you go sissy like you always do Patrick.

I am more disappointed than you, what others don't know, can't be used against you.
I hate going down below but seeing how Chelsea (who were in a precarious position like us before Ole took charge) have gone up the the trajectory, I am sure our immediate problems is down to Ole...He flatters to deceive, he has always bested Pep in league games but flatters to deceive when it matters most...

Lampard said the current European champions are not ready to compete...That alone should tell how an average coach can affect the mentality of the players and fans...Same squad of players are European champions with Tuchel at the helm of affairs...

What say you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2021
handelex:
And you think you love or support the club more than I do? So because I refuse to call the manager all sorts of names now makes me less of a fan or no fan at all?

Isn’t this the cancel culture or extremist tendencies we complain about in the society today... Nawa oo

It's this calling out of coach that's making Chelsea smile today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:59pm On May 29, 2021
handelex:

Pastor Handelex, the same man that dragged Mourinho and co

Try again, grin grin

Your love for OLE is so strong

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:00am On May 30, 2021
handelex:

You must curse ole to show you are not in support.

It is just really disappointing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 12:00am On May 30, 2021
This is really bad.

OLEOUT please. Champions league delivered in 5 months.

We are still shouting rebuilding up and down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:00am On May 30, 2021
BikeMan:
He’ll soon teach Bruno how to play Villareal.

Let them wait for SuperCup

Levels!!!

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:00am On May 30, 2021
You guys are still here wailing over that Fraud from Molde

Join Bayern now and have rest of mind..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:00am On May 30, 2021
handelex:
That's 100% bro. Nobody absolved Ole of any blame regarding that final.

Tempted to say ‘next season’ but this is what we trolled Arsenal for grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2021
Expert17:

Pastor Handelex, the same man that dragged Mourinho and co

Try again, grin grin

Your love for OLE is so strong

Leave am make he dey bono himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10308) (10309) (10310) (10311) (10312) (10313) (10314) ... (14398) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.