Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,655 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9185931 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10309) (10310) (10311) (10312) (10313) (10314) (10315) ... (14398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

They just celebrated one Trophy

Best Unbeaten away Form in the League

The Trophy dey Manu cabinet now

Ole is moving us to the right direction
It's a shame...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:02am On May 30, 2021
odizeey:

It's this calling out of coach that's making Chelsea smile today.
Name callings by fans don't sack a coach bro, Owners do.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:05am On May 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
I hate going down below but seeing how Chelsea (who were in a precarious position like us before Ole took charge) have gone up the the trajectory, I am sure our immediate problems is down to Ole...He flatters to deceive, he has always bested Pep in league games but flatters to deceive when it matters most...

Lampard said the current European champions are not ready to compete...That alone should tell how a ln average coach can affect the mentality of the players and fans...Same squad of players are European champions with Tuchel at the helm of affairs...

What say you?

I have said it times and times again, ole isn't the one to take this club where it needs to be, but you won't see me wailing or cursing him, I am not that petty.

It is already obvious that the owner want him to see out his contract, even if news of him extending are getting me angry already, no amount of wailing here will cause him to get a sack, so e no worth am.

While he is here, I talk about the negatives (which are much by the way) and positives.

If that makes me an olesexual, then I don't care.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:05am On May 30, 2021
handelex:
Small pikin mentality.

To him, na Twitter complaints they sack manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2021
weedtaker:
The funny thing is that despite winning the CL, tuchel will still be sacked if he has the type of form lampard had earlier in the season.

Ruthless.

You are correct. If he messes up, he will be sacked. Football has gone past DNA and progress sh1t abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2021
Expert17:

They told us that the 2nd leg comeback win at Paris is better than Mourinho's Europa league trophy.

Clowns cheesy grin
Chai dis comment again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2021
handelex:

But you want to parade Glazerout. Name calling don't make owners sell, money does.

Double standards, I must say.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2021
96forever:
Telles, VdB, Amad, Pellistri, are just wastes.

Told you guys we should’ve gone for Sancho , we just spread out the Sancho money and yet none of them even featured that much, cluelessness

So, Sancho will win UCL and EPL for you? Stop depending on individual players. A team of average joes with just one of two stars will do wonders if the manager sabi.

If you like, sign 11 superstars for Ole, he won’t win a spoon for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:13am On May 30, 2021
Legberes thinks shouting that a coach is crap will not work but chanting Glazerout will make them sell.

Effect of Ole anus induced nutrients. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2021
handelex:
But the better we realize and accept the fraud will be here next season, the lesser the wailings will be.

I am sure you are happy that he will be here next season. E go clear for una eyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:14am On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

So, Sancho will win UCL and EPL for you? Stop depending on individual players. A team of average joes with just one of two stars will do wonders if the manager sabi.

Chelsea signed Mbappe and Neymar to win UCL.

Coach no good, you dey call Sancho grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

I am sure you are happy that he will be here next season. E go clear for una eyes.
These ones are not for us. They are against us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:16am On May 30, 2021
odizeey:
Legberes thinks shouting that a coach is crap will not work but chanting Glazerout will make them sell.

Effect of Ole anus induced nutrients. cheesy

grin grin grin

OLEOut protest at Old Trafford would work faster compared to any form of Glazers out protest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 12:16am On May 30, 2021
LATER TODAY WE CHELSEA FANS WILL HAVE TO BURN DOWN DS THREAD AND MAKE IT EXTINCT cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
Are you concerned that we're being left behind?

UCL...

MANCHESTER UNITED - 3

CHELSEA - 2...

My brother, we are local champions jare. Imagine Chelsea with 2 UCLs already.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin grin

OLEOut protest at Old Trafford would work faster compared to any form of Glazers out protest.

I swear. Them go rush sack am to please fans. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 12:20am On May 30, 2021
We own this thread till new season

Be ready scummies. cool

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2021
odizeey:

They need to keep shut about glazer bullshit.

Instead pressure the glazers to sign a good coach. They will surely spend. It's proven.

It's easier for them to sack and replace than leave this club.

Thanks for this. The idiots are just wasting their time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2021
odizeey:
Anybody when talk about glazer not spending for here, Ogun go burn e yansh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dey para o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:26am On May 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole the useless one will beat them when it matters less...The difference is the coach, you guys have Tuchel, we have a mediocre with his band of demons on our thread...

Do you know a super mod that can help us ban some monikers indefinitely?

We beat City in the league, dem commot is for FA cup. Useless manager

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
So what has your gay partner done to placate the fans?

At least others won something...

You too dey para o, shuuuuuuu, Gay ke?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:29am On May 30, 2021
odizeey:

But you want to parade Glazerout. Name calling don't make owners sell, money does.

Double standards, I must say.
All those protests for Old Trafford you see me support am..?

Lolz I dey parade Glazerouts, you must be joking. They're not blameless either but I don't moan about it here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dey para o

I dey vex. I swear. See Chelsea don win two UCL. We had three when they had none. We just dey mop.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:29am On May 30, 2021
odizeey:
Anybody when talk about glazer not spending for here, Ogun go burn e yansh

Tuchel never spend too

This is for OLEsexuals "Excuses are the nails used to build the house of failure"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2021
Be like say na simple tactics dey work now. grin grin
Only difference be say Ole is too foolish to use his own simplicity to win something

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol.... They're free to support the Dead club with the clown as a Manager..

They should be enjoying Beautiful Football while others dey win titles

Beautiful football for where? You sure that what we play every week makes sense? 11
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2021
handelex:
All those protests for Old Trafford you see me support am..?

Lolz I dey parade Glazerouts, you must be joking. They're not blameless either but I don't moan about it here.

You won lie say you never say glazer out or Supported the movement?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2021
Expert17:

Tuchel never spend too

This is for OLEsexuals "Excuses are the nails used to build the house of failure"

No, he needs to buy all the players that will be included in UCL best 11 for him to win.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2021
handelex:
Nitrogen rest. Ole is not the cause of Tuchel winning CL tonight.

Lol, see this mumu. Nitrogen is not Capitalcee. OGS has messed you up man

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:32am On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, see this mumu. Nitrogen is not Capitalcee. OGS has messed you up man
Lol you for look and pass nau cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:33am On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

They fail to understand this. Their own na sign this, sign that. If you like sign Maradona and Pele for Ole he wont win nothing. Fergie was winning league with Obertan, Cleverly, Gibson, Butner and Welbeck with a little sprinkling of Van persie and Rooney. Simeone just won league with ageing Suarez rejected at barca and the rest of the team are bang average players but he won the league with them. Thats a quality manager. But our own ole want all the superstars on earth to win Caraboa cup

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:34am On May 30, 2021
odizeey:

You won lie say you never say glazer out or Supported the movement?
Lie ke? So you think I'm championing Glazers out? Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (10309) (10310) (10311) (10312) (10313) (10314) (10315) ... (14398) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.