Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,646 members, 7,962,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9185259 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10317) (10318) (10319) (10320) (10321) (10322) (10323) ... (14397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Enjoy.

Oya no vex, me sef just dey catch cruise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2021
handelex:
Stop over flogging a dead horse already. All of us for here at one time or the other has posted a viewpoint we no longer share today. Na Ole fvxk up shaa.

I swear, Ole commot boxers commot for una yansh, we die here together. All of us!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:25pm On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:
How can someone come online and type sh1t thinking he is making sense? Baba even turn am to boxing ring, he say come join me in my stupidity, let’s get into the mud together.

Gee, better use your early years for something meaningful, stop the online boxing arena shyte.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No mind that useless boy, hovering around my post like a pig.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:26pm On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

Oya no vex, me sef just dey catch cruise.
I really don't care Sha, I got some respect for you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 30, 2021
Na that useless race horse I blame for all this. Fergie no try at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2021
handelex:
Stop over flogging a dead horse already. All of us for here at one time or the other has posted a viewpoint we no longer share today. Na Ole fvxk up shaa.

That opinion no make any sense na, you sef check an. I bet Alabi no fit even make that statement. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:27pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Nothing bad if we do an important signing or two before the Euros.

We mustn't have to wait till it is over.

Liverpool have gotten a defender already since April

Let us make an early deal for a change.
You make an early deal and the player gets injured during the Euros what happens?

You make an early deal and the player value depreciates after the Euros what happens?

You make early deals and breakout starts after the Euros immerges what happens?

Serious transaction for players will take place after the continental competition. Every club is waiting and watching their targets.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2021
Expert17:

Princess Alabi welcome back grin grin
What is all this grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2021
handelex:
E come be like say na we for here employ OGS and refused to sack him.... No be madness be that?

It’s the childishness and lack of original, nuanced thoughts or perspectives to issues (and the humongous lack of ability/brain power to get those perspectives too) that is irritating.

It’s all black and white to these folks. Sack the coach and everything will be fine.

What about player acquisition? Wage structure? Competent coach replacement ? Etc. Or is it only coaches that brings about successes to teams?

It’s freaking annoying tbh. That fvking Ole took us out of UCL and lost the simple Yuropa league that he should have won and everyone is angry about that but this expert in idiocy thinks you’re holding brief for him because you are bringing up a perennial problem at the helm of affairs.

How someone can be so useless in every aspect is amazing. He should be in a cage in the zoo. The stupidest mosquito in the world.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

I really don't care Sha, I got some respect for you.

Na you dey fuvk up, some of you no know say e plenty like sand. Make we sha forget the matter.

Enjoy man!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:29pm On May 30, 2021
KingTom:

What is all this grin grin

The only King we know is KingTom cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:30pm On May 30, 2021
Bombblacks:

You make an early deal and the player gets injured during the Euros what happens?

You make an early deal and the player value depreciates after the Euros what happens?

You make early deals and breakout starts after the Euros immerges what happens?

Serious transaction for players will take place after the continental competition. Every club is waiting and watching their targets.

Utd main target for sometime has been Sancho, why not sign him for the Euros, if they have studied him and are satisfied, what effect will the Euros have bar injury which no one prays for?

I didn't say they should identify target, but sign already identied target, a player can have a fluke Euros performance too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:31pm On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

Na you dey fuvk up, some of you no know say e plenty like sand. Make we sha forget the matter.

Enjoy man!
Ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2021
Oga, no dey disguise. No dey form intelligent fella on Nairaland.

Your opinions is sh1t. E no go buy 10 naira sachet water.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:32pm On May 30, 2021
Leyqute:

It’s the childishness and lack of original, nuanced thoughts or perspectives to issues (and the humongous lack of ability/brain power to get those perspectives too) that is irritating.

It’s all black and white to these folks. Sack the coach and everything will be fine.

What about player acquisition? Wage structure? Competent coach replacement ? Etc. Or is it only coaches that brings about successes to teams?

It’s freaking annoying tbh. That fvking Ole took us out of UCL and lost the simple Yuropa league that he should have won and everyone is angry about that but this expert in idiocy thinks you’re holding brief for him because you are bringing up a perennial problem at the helm of affairs.

How someone can be so useless in every aspect is amazing. He should be in a cage in the zoo. The stupidest mosquito in the world.
Na wa!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

It is an expert thing grin grin
You harsh Sha. grin

That boy is annoying jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

I swear, Ole commot boxers commot for una yansh, we die here together. All of us!
That guy was clueless in that final aswear.

But my opinion concerning Ole has been consistent, he's not good enough and shouldn't be renewed. Abeg help us tell the board to holdup that rumoured new contract they want to give him.

Supporting United no dey easy nowadays mehn, Fergie spoilt us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:34pm On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:
Oga, no dey disguise. No dey form intelligence on Nairaland.

Your opinions is sh1t. E no go buy 10 naira sachet water.

grin grin grin grin

Useless opinions everyday

Comeback is better than trophies

Winning trophies might make you look bad next season

etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2021
handelex:

But my opinion concerning Ole has been consistent, he's not good enough and shouldn't be renewed. Abeg help us tell the board to holdup that rumoured new contract they want to give him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry o, we go gnash teeth together for another 12 months. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2021
Oasis007:
No English side has won more trophies than Chelsea since Roman Abramovich took over the club:

5 FA Cup
5 Premier League
3 League Cup
2 Europa League
2 Champions League.

Glazersout
Oleout.

A proper owner. No time for sentiment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:35pm On May 30, 2021
Leyqute:

That boy is annoying jare.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin grin grin

Useless opinions everyday

Comeback is better than trophies

Winning trophies might make you look bad next season

etc

That’s the thing, there is no sense in any and everything the guy says. He should chill jare. His time will come.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

That opinion no make any sense na, you sef check an. I bet Alabi no fit even make that statement. tongue
Abeg let forget that one, e don pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:38pm On May 30, 2021
handelex:

It was very irritating to see.

If them glazer renew that contract after this season and he doesn't win the league or UCL, then I go comot mind from competing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
Abeg make you and others no vex, I had a complete meltdown watching Chelsea lift the UCL...

Omo, we need to sit up o!

Players will rather join Manchester City, Liverpool and now Chelsea before considering us unless we overpay like we did for Pogba and many others...

Patrick.

That day De Gea fumbled one simple shot vs Chelsea and it went in and we drew that game and didn’t qualify for UCL, it killed some of my motivation to support this team. That was about 3-4 years ago or so.

This Yuropa league final, I stopped watching when it went to penalties. All of them are mad.

I’m not going to kill myself for this stvpid team. So I’ve been on a siddon look mode since that time. Better assume the worst so it won’t hurt so much.

There are many things wrong in the club ATM and one cannot make a single change from NL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2021
Who needs a fridge when you've got ball playing center backs cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:41pm On May 30, 2021
nitrogen:

That’s the thing, there is no sense in any and everything the guys says. He should chill jare. His time will come.

His time will surely come, for now he should continue licking OLE's anus nutrients grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:41pm On May 30, 2021
Lana1:
Who needs a fridge when you've got ball playing center backs cool cool

Just see this idiots, na training them dey do grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2021
handelex:
Abeg let forget that one, e don pass.

Forget wetin? We don paste am for the guy forehead. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2021
Lana1:
This has always been my own concern with all the sack Ole arguments in the past.
They will sack Ole now and go employ Ole 2.0(Poch), Ole LITE(Rodgers) and then they will do wuruwuru to sign some players and appease the fans to paper over the cracks.

Pep and Klopp were available but they couldn't be bothered as rivals snatched up top managers.
Zidane is available now. But i'm sure they cant be bothered.

Even if they hire the right coach, will they support him and not hand him cutlasses to cut iroko trees ?

If we can get enough quality players it’ll only be a matter of sacking the coach and hiring a competent one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 30, 2021
Leyqute:

I mean it's not rocket science nau. How they manage to see every post outlining the underlying problems of the club as defending Ole needs to be studied tbh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Just see this idiots, na training them dey do grin grin.
Dem dey do one touch. Na only one Villareal player dem for need and e go turn aja aarin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10317) (10318) (10319) (10320) (10321) (10322) (10323) ... (14397) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m), Fortuneleonard, BlueRayDick, nitrogen(m), Joezinho, eph12(m), DeeScan, odizeey(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.