Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,512 members, 7,961,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9180923 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) (10581) (10582) (10583) ... (14388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

What will shock me?

If Poch succeeds, he’s expected to. Nobody would raise any eyebrow that he’s a genius with the number of talents in his squad.

If he fails, there would be no mercy. One bad result and the hammer would drop on his head. There are way too many brilliant managers in Europe to persist with Poch.

PSG have big ambitions, they aren’t like Man Utd who have decided to remain stuck with a failure for the next 3 years. grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

The “backed away” phrase was used because he was expected to sign.

What kind of deductive reasoning is this you are displaying? Sancho was a City player through and through. If he rejected any contract, it means he was not going to be a City player going forward thus the phrase back away.

You went to a restaurant, asked for the menu, picked rice and stew, food was served and you changed your mind that you don’t want the food again, you have backed away. You don’t have to start eating the food before one could say you backed away.

L grin grin grin grin grin grin grin L. The reason your analogy works is because you had initially COMMITTED to eating rice and stew. Which means you wanted it before. Sancho had not made up his mind to leave, therefore QED. Your own argument defeats you. I don't have time for your weak attempts at deflecting from the crux of the issue.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

L grin grin grin grin grin grin grin L. The reason your analogy works is because you had initially COMMITTED to eating rice and stew. Which means you wanted it before. Sancho had not made up his mind to leave, therefore QED. Your own argument defeats you. I don't have time for your weak attempts at deflecting from the crux of the issue.

Your use of English is terrible.

Sancho “backed away” cos he wished to no longer be an employee of Man City. QED.

120 hours later, you still haven’t told us why the steps taken for Sancho’s promotion didn’t apply to Diaz and Foden.

That was where you died - everything else you have typed is just saving face.

I’m your intellectual god. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Raphaël Varane had first part of his medical today after quarantine period finished - tomorrow he’s gonna complete medical process. In the next 24/48 hours he’ll sign the contract as new Manchester United player.

Agreement confirmed until June 2025 + option until 2026.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Varane has started his Manchester United medical tonight, with the plan being that it will be completed tomorrow morning

Jonathan Shrager
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Oh ok. I really don't think they need bonanza sales though. They are financially loaded and most of their acquisitions have been free agents.

And i am not sure he is the profile we are looking for. We need someone defensively sound and also very capable with the ball. Below 30yrs of age would also be nice.

Ndidi!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

I honestly don't know, but Romor has it they want to sell at least 10 players to accommodate him.

He will be registered 10 times? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jodera2:
Lol.. So now you believe Saleh??

Who wouldn't cry??
Even your Goat C.Ronaldo would've cried in such circumstance.

But I guess it's not everyone that have the levels to receive sending off organized by their club grin grin

Some people GOAT received sending away
Some people GOAT received sending off

There's levels to this level mehn cheesy

LooL

You must be kidding. Wetin concern me and Saleh when I've always known Messi for being an outstanding hypocrite.

That charade didn't even look like a sending off to begin with

Cr7 is honest and blunt unlike una resident goat wey dey shed crocodile tears.

Emotional my foot tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
elampiro:

Rooney finished ahead of Aguero in FIFA Ballon D'or rankings. Rooney finished 5th, made world XIs. Aguero cannot talk when Rooney is mentioned.

With this logic of yours….

Torres finished ahead of Rooney in FIFA Ballon D’Or rankings. Torres finished 3rd, made world XIs. Rooney cannot talk when Torres is mentioned.

I want to see how you untie yourself from this web of fallacies you have tied yourself into.

You have 72 hours to respond. cheesy grin

By the time I am through with all you NL oldies, you would ALL acknowledge my awesomeness. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

Sancho “backed away” cos he wished to no longer be an employee of Man City. QED.

120 hours later, you still haven’t told us why the steps taken for Sancho’s promotion didn’t apply to Diaz and Foden.

That was where you died - everything else you have typed is just saving face.

I’m your intellectual god. grin

L grin grin grin grin grin grin L. I am literally using your own article. This is funny. Your article says he backed away from the contract he was offered and you say he backed away from being a MCFC player. I expect you to insult your own article now.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

L grin grin grin grin grin grin L. I am literally using your own article. This is funny. Your article says he backed away from the contract he was offered and you say he backed away from being a MCFC player. I expect you to insult your own article now.

“An agreement was thought to be imminent……”

City thought they had an agreement. I am not insulting the article. I am insulting your cognitive and deductive reasoning. cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

Your own screenshots. Do you see the phrase "any longer"? It shows you that he had considered the contract but did not want to - any longer. Remember your own screenshot shows you that an agreement [concerning the 30,000 GBP contract] that was thought to be imminent fell through because Sancho backed away. Yet an intellectual superior skipped all that to say . . . nonsense. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

Your own screenshots. Do you see the phrase "any longer"? It shows you that he had considered the contract but did not want to - any longer. Remember your own screenshot shows you that an agreement [concerning the 30,000 GBP contract] that was thought to be imminent fell through because Sancho backed away. Yet an intellectual superior skipped all that to say . . . nonsense. grin

No no no, don’t be stupid.

He didn’t wish to be a City player “any longer”.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

“An agreement was thought to be imminent……”

City thought they had an agreement. I am not insulting the article. I am insulting your cognitive and deductive reasoning. cheesy grin

MCFC thought an agreement to Sancho committing to his offered contract [not his being a MCFC player]. grin grin The article clearly shows that they are referring to his offered contract. Please, try another lie. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

No no no, don’t be stupid.

He didn’t wish to be a City player “any longer”.

L grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin L. Provide where in the screenshot this was implied. I am waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

L grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin L. Provide where in the screenshot this was implied. I am waiting.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. You have reduced this whole argument to your poor use of English.

Look at the sentence again and stop disgracing your school. An agreement was thought to be imminent - This simply means City thought there was an agreement but Sancho backed away from whatever psychotic idea City thought they had.

In short, there was never an agreement(at least, none on Sancho’s side of the table). City only felt so. If there was an agreement, it would be on paper(Sancho’s signature with wet ink).

Meanwhile, why were the steps taken for Sancho’s promotion not existent with Foden and Diaz?

Can you answer this question and nail your own coffin so I can debate more important people on this thread?

You died when you linked Sancho’s contract to his promotion. Foden/Diaz proved contracts and promotion are two different entities.

I bet you wish you could take that back.

Bloody charlatan. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
elrony:

He will be registered 10 times? grin grin grin

grin

To avoid same Story as his previous Club. They are in penury now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

[s]Your stupidity knows no bounds. You have reduced this whole argument to your poor use of English.

Look at the sentence again and stop disgracing your school. An agreement was thought to be imminent - This simply means City thought there was an agreement but Sancho backed away from whatever psychotic idea City thought they had.

In short, there was never an agreement(at least, none on Sancho’s side of the table). City only felt so. If there was an agreement, it would be on paper(Sancho’s signature with wet ink).

Meanwhile, why were the steps taken for Sancho’s promotion not existent with Foden and Diaz?

Can you answer this question and nail your own coffin so I can debate more important people on this thread?

You died when you linked Sancho’s contract to his promotion. Foden/Diaz proved contracts and promotion are two different entities.

I bet you wish you could take that back.

Bloody charlatan. grin[/s]

What agreement was thought to be imminent? Stop with the useless whataboutisms. All players are not the same and all camps are not the same so asking me about Foden and Diaz just shows you have lost big time on this and are trying to change the narrative to something else.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
LostMyZeal:

LooL

You must be kidding. Wetin concern me and Saleh when I've always known Messi for being an outstanding hypocrite.

That charade didn't even look like a sending off to begin with

Cr7 is honest and blunt unlike una resident goat wey dey shed crocodile tears.

Emotional my foot tongue
Lol... Humor me, how does a sending off looks like? Owambe party and suya chopping shey?? grin

Cr7 was honest and blunt at Madrid... He was chased away
Messi was honest and blunt at barca... He was begged to stay.

Like I said earlier, Messi and Ronaldo get levels ooo.

But mehn, Levels pass levels grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

What agreement was thought to be imminent? Stop with the useless whataboutisms. All players are not the same and all camps are not the same so asking me about Foden and Diaz just shows you have lost big time on this and are trying to change the narrative to something else.

You are a möron!

All players are not the same? Really?

After lying to us for hours that had Sancho signed his contract, it would have been the gateway to the preseason tour(promotion) and his refusal to sign was the reason Pep didn’t take him to preseason, you have the audacity to say all players aren’t the same?

You are a brainless charlatan. grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sniper4real:
Abeg, if you were asked the formation we used against Everton, what was it

4231 or 433

4-3-3
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

You are a möron!

All players are not the same? Really?

After lying to us for hours that had Sancho signed his contract, it would have been the gateway to the preseason tour(promotion) and his refusal to sign was the reason Pep didn’t take him to preseason, you have the audacity to say all players aren’t the same?

You are a brainless charlatan. grin cheesy

So you can't answer my question? Good. See the highlighted portion, I did not make the claim, an article did so. Remember?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

So you can't answer my question? Good. See the highlighted portion, I did not make the claim, an article did so. Remember?

You made the claim before finding a junk article that partially supports the same claim. grin cheesy

Of all the websites to bring up as evidence, you cited MEN?

You are a charlatan. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

When a company offers a member of staff "here is the contract for the MD position, sign it and become the MD". Whether the person accepts it or not is immaterial. It proves that the company did promote said member of staff. You tried to argue that Sancho was never promoted and now you have just conceded that he in fact was. It took you how many posts to come to the understanding I got in a little less than a millisecond? Mr. Intelligent. grin

But but but “All players are not the same” cheesy grin

Only Sancho was offered the contract for the MD position. Foden and Diaz are different players so they were treated differently. cheesy cheesy

For Sancho, he must sign the contract to become an MD or lose the position. However, for Foden, he can become the MD for18 solid months before signing the MD contract. grin cheesy

This is another reason why women should take enough Folic acid during pregnancy - any inadequacy and the child starts to display this level of incoherent, inconsistent twaddle. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

With this logic of yours….

Torres finished ahead of Rooney in FIFA Ballon D’Or rankings. Torres finished 3rd, made world XIs. Rooney cannot talk when Torres is mentioned.

I want to see how you untie yourself from this web of fallacies you have tied yourself into.

You have 72 hours to respond. cheesy grin

By the time I am through with all you NL oldies, you would ALL acknowledge my awesomeness. grin

By your own logic, Lampard, Fabregas, Giggs, KDB are greater than Iniester and Ronaldinho since only goals and figures matter in football.

Mr Coogar, you are expired.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
elampiro:

By your own logic, Lampard, Fabregas, arr greater than Iniester and Ronaldinho since only goals and figures matter in football.

Mr Coogar, you are expired.

Lampard and Fabregas are midfielders. Scoring goals isn’t their primary objective. If they have goals in them, it’s a bonus.

Rooney and Aguero are strikers. Aguero has shown he’s more prolific than Rooney and you are typing nonsense.

Then you dived deeper into the nonsense by using Ballon d’Or as the determinant. Torres finished above Rooney ever did in Ballon d’Or ranking so is Torres better than Rooney? grin cheesy

I am destroying all y’all charlatans tonight.

No mercy. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

You made the claim before finding a junk article that partially supports the same claim. grin cheesy

Of all the websites to bring up as evidence, you cited MEN?

You are a charlatan. cheesy grin

When the veracity of a claim cannot be ridiculed, a weak debater tries to ridicule the source.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jodera2:
Lol... Humor me, how does a sending off looks like? Owambe party and suya chopping shey?? grin

Cr7 was honest and blunt at Madrid... He was chased away
Messi was honest and blunt at barca... He was begged to stay.

Like I said earlier, Messi and Ronaldo get levels ooo.
But mehn, Levels pass levels grin grin

Messi is a ruthless stray goat from the abbatoir

Even my sick porcupine knows that messi jumped ship after running Barca aground with his ridiculous wages tongue

Meanwhile, keep deceiving yourself that Cr7 was chased; it just might stick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

But but but “All players are not the same” cheesy grin

Only Sancho was offered the contract for the MD position. Foden and Diaz are different players so they were treated differently. cheesy cheesy

For Sancho, he must sign the contract to become an MD or lose the position. However, for Foden, he can become the MD for18 solid months before signing the MD contract. grin cheesy

This is another reason why women should take enough Folic acid during pregnancy - any inadequacy and the child starts to display this level of incoherent, inconsistent twaddle. grin cheesy

Very poor strawman.
Sancho was offered a contract and told he will feature in the first team. Sancho said put it in writing then I will believe you. MCFC refused and Sancho refused to sign the contract. Is that hard? Don't forget this proves Sancho was indeed promoted which is what brought us into this. Reply with insults, that is all you are really good for.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

When the veracity of a claim cannot be ridiculed, a weak debater tries to ridicule the source.

I like how my victims turn philosophical after getting battered. grin

Go and sin no more.

It’s a wrap! cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

Very poor strawman.
Sancho was offered a contract and told he will feature in the first team. Sancho said put it in writing then I will believe you. MCFC refused and Sancho refused to sign the contract. Is that hard? Don't forget this proves Sancho was indeed promoted which is what brought us into this. Reply with insults, that is all you are really good for.

You are missing the point here - I don’t know if it’s deliberate to hide your previous stupidity or it’s a blind spot for you.

You had said Sancho didn’t go to preseason(promotion) because he had refused to sign. You linked the signing of his contract directly to his promotion.

So I asked, why wasn’t this the same for Foden? Foden should never have been on the plane to preseason when his own contract talk was only up 18 months later. City should have waited for Foden to also sign his contract before putting him on a plane for preseason.

It’s just simple logic and you keep failing. Your only rebuttal to this was that players are treated differently. So in your company, the MD position can be leveraged to get an employee’s signature while another employee of the same age can become the MD without having to worry about signing any contract regarding the role.

If this doesn’t make you look stupid, nothing else would. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kelvinsteve1000: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nawa, These guys wetin happen nah. Arguing since last 2 weeks for here?? cheesy cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) (10581) (10582) (10583) ... (14388) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.