Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9180627 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12506) (12507) (12508) (12509) (12510) (12511) (12512) ... (14388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
patrickmuf:
It seems like you are trying to send a message to someone else apart from Ellexy because it's him you're debating with but you keep making reference to an imaginary person here...

You probably have a personal issue that you need to deal with. I'll advice you fix up and leave me out of your drama

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Carry bad blood dey enter normal bant.

I'll not mention anybody. Come and seize my phone.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
The style of banter here as always been like the parable of the sower.

If he concern you, you respond and move on.

Attaching names to email always looks confrontational and in most cases escalates.

Everyone here is guilty of my first line. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:

So that rubbish Antony did made sense to you? Abi you know watch the match ni, that rubbish was absolutely unnecessary at that point in the game....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Karleb:
The style of banter here as always been like the parable of the sower.

If he concern you, you respond and move on.

Attaching names to email always looks confrontational and in most cases escalates.

Everyone here is guilty of my first line. cheesy
Yeah, you're right. I was once accused of sending anonymous mails for 5 years grin grin 5 years o olorun
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
So that rubbish Antony did made sense to you? Abi you know watch the match ni, that rubbish was absolutely unnecessary at that point in the game....
Fasten your seat belt, he'll still do it again and again and again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
odizeey:

You probably have a personal issue that you need to deal with. I'll advice you fix up and leave me out of your drama
See who dey talk...SMH!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
I don't think the skill was any necessary, I said it here but it's better if you respond directly to the person defending Antony rather than a section of the fan base just because others took a different stand in the whole Ronaldo ish...Two different scenarios that are not related...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
Fasten your seat belt, he'll still do it again and again and again.
He should showboat with sense jare, showboating wey no get any impact for match. See how Garnacho dey dribble him markers yesterday cool. What Antony did there was absolutely foolish, na the defender wey stand dey look am sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He should showboat with sense jare, showboat wey no get any impact for match. See how Garnacho dey dribble him markers yesterday cool. What Antony did there was absolutely foolish, na the defender wey stand dey look am sha.
Like I said, get used to it smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
Like I said, get used to it smiley
You will be the first to troll him if that time comes cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You will be the first to troll him if that time comes cheesy
Ofcourse no sacred cows. If he starts misbehaving he'll chop dragging but that skill yesterday doesn't warrant all these fuss and negativity. You guys need to loosen up a bit let's enjoy the beautiful game.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
Nawa oo
Maybe it's for the best. Last time he went to the world cup, he came back a basket.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
Ofcourse no sacred cows. If he starts misbehaving he'll chop dragging but that skill yesterday doesn't warrant all these fuss and negativity. You guys need to loosen up a bit let's enjoy the beautiful game.

smiley
I no want that kind of showboating, he should be deleting defenders with his skill and keep us properly entertained.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
patrickmuf:
I don't think the skill was any necessary, I said it here but it's better if you respond directly to the person defending Antony rather than a section of the fan base just because others took a different stand in the whole Ronaldo ish...Two different scenarios that are not related...
I think you are forgetting to use your @.

At least practice what you preach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I no want that kind of showboating, he should be deleting defenders with his skill and keep us properly entertained.
Okay but he said he'll keep doing it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ronaldo matter wey I don forget. You think say I dey carry nonsense fanatism for head?

I just hate trash talks. I did not enter the Ronaldo talk till some people started talking nonsense.

As e be naso I dey talk am. I'm the defender of the heroes of United. cheesy

I bring balance to the realms. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lana1:
Maybe it's for the best. Last time he went to the world cup, he came back a basket.
Players have bad tourneys here and there. Mbappe had one in the last Euros. To me he deserves a place in that team, I no just understand Enrique.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
odizeey:

I think you are forgetting to use your @.

At least practice what you preach.
I have made my point...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
patrickmuf:
I have made my point...

Okay. Your complaints have been noted. Our technical unit will handle it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:

You are right. Enough of all this play save player passing ball to the back everytime. Look at saka and Salah against malacia . Malacia was sweating like beast. That's what I want Antony and Sancho to be doing. They should be frustrating the hell out of their marker. I trust greenwood for that left role. The defender wey go mark him go won die grin grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 2:39am On Oct 29, 2022
camri:
Was watching the highlights of man u vs tiraspol and i saw antony do a 360 trick. It was amazing. I've never seen it before. Can somebody here tell me the trick and name? Expert17
AnTOURny cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2022
That 360 was very unnecessary. Anthony needs to start leaving his markers behind and be less predictable. It would have made sense if the 360 helps him beat one or two defenders but it doesn't.

Crosses across the post are very dangerous and he should start attempting that with his right foot. He can also cut back and shoot or float crosses with his left. He needs to start doing both so we have more threats on both wings

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Ellexy:
Players have bad tourneys here and there. Mbappe had one in the last Euros. To me he deserves a place in that team, I no just understand Enrique.

The number one thing Enrique is looking for is a ball playing goalie and in that regards there are several Spanish keepers better than him. What is the point of carrying a keeper that will force your team to change its style of play. The single most important player in a possession based team that wants to keep p[laying out from the back is the goalie not any of the outfield players. That is why the first thing Pep did when he got to City was to kick Joe Hart out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Expert17:

Expected, even if the list is extended to 10 goalkeepers, he won't make it.

Lies, De Gea is still better than all the three Enrique picked, man u poorus defence line that makes De Gea looks like a sh!t.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2022
MorataFC:
Lies, De Gea is still better than all the three Enrique picked, man u poorus defence line that makes De Gea looks like a sh!t.
How good has he been with his feet if you don't take this season into consideration ?. But he's been improving in that aspect this season nonetheless, and he has arguably been the best shot stopper for the past 10 years. I thought been decent with he's feet alongside his other abilities where enough for at least a look in or something but Enrique thinks otherwise. Interesting to see how far they'll go...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2022
MorataFC:

Ok, maybe you know better than Enrique. When DeGea was the best goalkeeper in the EPL/World (2013-2018) he still flopped with Spain.

The selected goalkeepers are better than De Gea in passing/distribution and set pieces. With Spain's possession game you don't really need a world class shot stopper ( e.g Valdes at Barcelona and Ederson at Man City).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by camri: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2022
MorataFC:
Get the fúck out of here. Someone that makes the silliest mistakes is who you are defending. De Gea is a useless keeper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2022
timay1:

Naa. De gea is not that level of bad.

Something else is going on between him and Enrique.

Or may be he's silently retired from international football and we don't know

Tournament is different from League.

And you have to select a GK that fits your style. When you are assured of 65/70% of possession each gane, you don't need a stationary shot-stopper.

The 5 selected GKs are better suited to Spain's game style.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2022
camri:
Get the fúck out of here. Someone that makes the silliest mistakes is who you are defending. De Gea is a useless keeper
Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (12506) (12507) (12508) (12509) (12510) (12511) (12512) ... (14388) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.